Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

ChrisSchmidt

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
How about just making the tune items (lightning tuning) that we buy in the cartel market unlockable in collections? or at least clarify that it ISN"T UNLOCKABLE in the description so people know before they buy it.

There is only one weapon that I want to see have a tuning slot, but I haven't bothered posting it here because I doubt it would ever get added. The weapon is no longer available and the only other weapon with a similar look is also no longer available. I spent days trying out weapons with my gunslinger until I found just the right combination of look and sound.

H 206 Military Striker

This is my favorite blaster in the whole game. Put a tuning slot on it, I will actually USE a weapon tuning. Right now they are useless to me because if I can't have one on both blasters then I would rather have none at all.

Edited by CloudCastle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't need any tuning on my weapons at all, because it has absolutely no effects in batle. It's just purely cosmetic and in my opinion there were other things to need more attention:

• Fixing the jedi Strategist gloves for non-human species. On my light blue skinned Twi'lek Jedi sage the half of the fingers were tan colored.
  • Character customization: Twi'leks must feel like unloved step children, but they deserve more skin colores (add the Togruta skinn colors), new headbands/headgear (for both genders. EU has tons of sources for it and I miss the Lekku wraps since SWG and KOTOR) and more faces on both genders. 3 faces in 4 shades are still 3 faces, they look all the same. And Lekku pattern marks are all in a dark shade, add some light shade patterns like Hera's circles or Aayla's dots. Maybe some body markings, too. More Make-up and Teint options.
  • An armor set like the Jedi Strategist without the ugly shoulder pads and scarf would be nice. Or a Satele Shan / Jedi Strategist mixed styled set.
  • New tattoos for Mirialans
  • New headgear/veils for Miraluka

Edited by Siri_Talons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!

-Chris

:csw_jabbapet:

How about an actually useful 'tuning', one that makes a BoP/BoE weapon Bind to Legacy so that I can quit using the canned legacy weapons that look like they were designed by Nerf... (yes, I want my Attenuated saber's sharable so all my tanks can share the love)

Edited by Kaveat

• 2 weeks later...
Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!

-Chris

I would like an unstable tuning which would give an effect like the kylo ren lightsaber. On ranged weapons it would look like the weapon is about to overload which would give it a surging pulsing quality while having sparks come off of it like damaged.

Howdy folks!

Thanks!

-Chris

Doesn't matter to me. Why, you ask? Because the only tuning I have was given to me for free for a trivia question or some-such in chat. Until they are made collectible or are otherwise easily obtained without pack-diving or spending millions on the GTN, I can't be bothered with them. They are nice, but poorly introduced unless someone is in a "must have one!" state of mind. Might have been nice to see them introduced into a flashpoint as a end boss reward or something. Maybe have had them retired every so often and created new ones instead of them being pack only.

Edited by ChaosScream

• 3 weeks later...
i agree on the fira viros both and all none sabers the real problem is not the slot its geting the tuneing there overpriced and not even cartel item so cant get copys classic rip off make somting cool then make it super hard to get and cost lot

Howdy folks!

Thanks!

-Chris

Lightwhips

How about some of the craftable ones, like the Elegant Modified weapons or Custom-built ones (Elegant Modified Lightsaber, Custom-built Lightsaber, etc), now that the tunings are collectible? Additionally, it would be nice if the first saber crafted in the storyline on the forge had a tuning slot as well as all the classic vibroswords (Classic Double-Bladed Vibrosword, Classic Lightweight Vibrosword and Classic Vibrosword). Edited by ChaosScream

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Howdy folks!

Thanks!

-Chris

Kind of Related but Dark and Light Tunings are not part of collections