Which companions will you keep for the romance in KOTFE

Commderben

OK so my list for romances (males only):-

Knight - will romance kira and not cheat

Counsular - sage will continue Nadia romance, but I will not romance Nadia when I level my shadow so lana in kotfe

Smuggler - Scoundrel will continue romance with Akaavi, not sure who to romance on my gunslinger yet

Trooper - Will not cheat on Elara

Warrior - will not cheat on DS Jaesa

Inquisitor - assassin will cheat on Ashara (I think) my sorc will not romance Ashara to begin with and go with Lana

Bounty hunter - will stay loyal to Mako

Agent - I have not decided I only have romanced Temple but not too keen on it.

All female characters will romance lana only, with the possible exception of any female agents who may go for Theron in the hope of obtaining info from him.

No romance on my main SI, same thing for BH and female JC, and maybe SW because I doubt Jaesa will come back, she's the one he romanced and he doesn't care that much about her anyway.

JK is romancing Lana

IA is romancing Kaliyo

Trooper is romancing Elara

and Smuggler still romancing Risha, not sure about this one, he's not the loyal type :D.

Edited by Lazproperty

If I don't like a character I won't romance them. So that only leaves Vette, Aric, Torian, and maybe Vector... that my characters will stay faithful to. I'm on the fence with Vector because I love him, but I also like the chemistry between my agent and Theron :p But I have a really hard time saying no to Vector... so I might suck it up, and ignore Theron.

My consular, jedi knight, smuggler, and female sith marauder are all with Theron, and I never romanced anyone else on them. The only exception is my sith assassin... I did romance Ashara on him, but he's with Lana now. I leveled that character BEFORE all the changes... and before Ashara got a new gift type she likes. So... I did it out of laziness lol

The moment Ashara pops up, she'll be getting dumped. Don't like her very much.

My character rundown:

My sorcerer will be sticking with her pirate, Andronikos. I love the chemistry between these two.

Commando stayed faithful to Aric and resumed their relationship in the last chapter.

I used my Lvl 60 token to make a Shadow and had her start a romance with Koth. He'll need to realize what a dark manipulator Valkorian really is or it won't last long.

I'm leveling a male Imperial agent but won't have him romance anyone until SOR with Theran. Kaliyo is too much of a psycho to click with my sarcastic, but level headed agent; and Raina is just too bland Before then it's all about the job. Besides agents need to stick together! :)

Edited by h_weber

In theory I'll keep the first ones through with their original LI. So one each, except for Kaliyo. I won't make anyone finish a romance with her. The rest will be go for Theron. :D I doubt I'll get anywhere near that many alts through KotFE though. The only ones so far are both insta-60s, one for Theron and one for Koth. I might make another insta-60 for Marr...

Knight ~ Romancing Kira but will probably cheat w/Theron

Consular ~ Saving himself for Theron

Trooper ~ Cheated on Elara with Theron.

Smuggler ~ Remade and headed for Koth romance

Warrior ~ romancing no one, unsure who he'll romance in KotFE

Inquisitor ~ Theron only.

Hunter ~ Remade so I wouldn't have to break Mako's heart, she and Torian seem happy too.

Agent ~ Deliberately married Kaliyo so I could cheat on her with Theron.

My main gunslinger will remain loyal to Risha, he genuinely fell in love and stopped sleeping around after they got married.

My inquisitor was with Ashara on a whim and I don't think he is capable of love so he'll just continue to sleep around and end things with her whenever she comes back.

I have one of each class (all female) that will stay faithful to their respective romances/partners.

I also have a Koth romance and a Lana romance and four Theron romances. One of my warriors romanced Quinn first but will be dumping him for Theron. I have to see how BW handle it. I'm not sure it's possible for Quinn to be devastated enough to satisfy me but we'll see :p

My 1st JK will likely stay with Doc, unless Scourge becomes available.

My 2nd JK will likely stay with Theron.

My 1st SW will likely stay with Theron though much of that depends on Quinn's options and dialog once he returns. I'm still considering taking him back.

My 2nd SW will definitely stay with Theron.

My Trooper has always remained faithful to Aric and was glad to have him back.

My BH will remain faithful to Torian.

My IA remains faithful to Vector.

My Smuggler's sticking with Theron because screw Corso.

My JC is sticking with Theron because her other choices are pathetic.

My SI hasn't decided yet.

Out of all my characters the only one I have who officially cheated on their original LI is my DS JC with Lana, sorry Nadia never liked you too much. All my other characters are either single, sticking with their original LI's or were single before SOR/KOTFE and then officially started up with Theron/Lana/Koth.

Two of my toons a JC (with Iresso) and IA (with Temple) unfortunately encountered an early bug and their romances were not recognized at all in KOTFE so I've kept them single for now :(

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

My list:

JK 1, romanced no-one on main story, romanced no-one on KotFE, still waiting to try her luck with Senya (the ball is in your court, BW!);

JK 2, fooled around with Doc, now romancing Lana, maybe will stick with Doc (depending on how he will return);

JK 3, romanced Kira, now romancing Lana, will dump her when Kira returns;

JC 1, romanced no-one on main story, romanced Theron since SoR, romancing him on KotFE;

JC 2, romanced Nadia, remained faithful to her;

JC 3, romanced Nadia, now romancing Lana, not sure if he'll rekindle Nadia's romance (Lana is a good catch);

TR 1, romanced Elara, remained faithful to her;

TR 2, romanced Jorgan, stayed faithful and happily rekindled her marriage with him;

TR 3, romanced no-one on main story, romancing no-one on KotFE, probably will stay this way;

SM 1, romanced Akaavi, is romancing Lana now, will rekindle with Akaavi when she returns (he really likes girls with big helmets);

SM 2, shattered Corso's heart on main story, will remain free on KotFE (she doesn't like attachments);

SM 3, romanced Risha, is romancing Lana now, will rekindle with Risha when she returns;

SW 1, romanced no-one on main story, romanced Lana since SoR, romancing her on KotFE;

SW 2, romanced Vette, still faithful to her;

SW 3, romanced no-one on main story, romancing no-one on KotFE, probably will stay this way;

SI 1, romanced Ashara, still faithful to her;

SI 2, romanced no-one on main story, romancing Koth now;

SI 3, romanced Andronikos, hooked up with Theron on KotFE (and will dump him when her pirate love returns);

IA 1, romanced no-one on main story (her greatest love was Aristocra Saganu), romanced no-one on KotFE, probably will stay this way;

IA 2, chose Temple over Kaliyo, but since meeting Kaliyo on chapter X, rekindled his romance with her. Will dump her as soon as Temple returns;

IA 3, romanced Vector on main story, romanced Theron on SoR, romancing Theron on KotFE;;

BH 1, romanced Torian, still faithful to him;

BH 2, romanced Mako, romancing Lana now, probably will return to Mako's arms as soon as she returns;

BH 3, romanced Mako, probably will stay faithful.

Edited by Ingsoc_XT
Updating info

Out of all my characters the only one I have who officially cheated on their original LI is my DS JC with Lana, sorry Nadia never liked you too much. All my other characters are either single, sticking with their original LI's or were single before SOR/KOTFE and then officially started up with Theron/Lana/Koth.

Two of my toons a JC (with Iresso) and IA (with Temple) unfortunately encountered an early bug and their romances were not recognized at all in KOTFE so I've kept them single for now :(

I think while I did not like the Nadia romance much I won't break it up, I simply won't do it on future alts. The only one I will break is Ashara as I only did the romance for the help with affection but the romance never made sense for my DS assassin anyway so it would make more sense to romance Lana after the class story anyway.