Game has died, Nowhere to go

MadCuzBad

Subscription Plans

You have 1 day of subscription play time remaining.

Your account will move to Free-to-Play status if you cancel your subscription and your paid game time runs out.

Ill be back when bioware creates a mega server. And if they don't this will be the last time I log in because I will not play un subscribed and I will never ever subscribe to this game again unless a mega server is formed. So other than that, that's about all I can say. The only way you will see me in 48 hours from now is if bioware announces that they are creating a mega server. Other than that there is a 0% chance of you seeing me here in any more than 1 day when my subscription runs out. Unless you subscribe you can not post in the forums and minus a mega server you will never see me subscribing to this game again.

Does this include MCB though? Otherwise it sounds like you just noted your extra account sub was up and are trying to make a song n dance about it.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He only posted his "I'm gonna leave" on MaximumOwnage. He's probably got plenty of subscription time left on his other account MadCuzBad. Expect MCB posts in 3...2...

You got me again :mad: You people are way to smart for me. Garn it I got busted. You got me. You are amazingly smart, but I'm sure you hear that all the time. I cant compete with someone of your intense intelligence. I should have known better than to try and trick someone as awesome as you. :eek:

they usually delete everrything that is too close to the truth or shine on them in the bad way. nokappa.

The post that mad created was not at bioware. he complaining about Disney and said Lucas should be shame. There was name calling in the post stuff like that. It was delete for the name calling at Disney and film

Edited by commanderwar

They didn't delete the thread, though. That's ... interesting

The thread doesn't inherently break any rules etc. - that post certainly did though with it's inappropriate reference which makes me wonder if MCB might be on holiday for a bit now.

i just find this thread amusing. while most of the posts are just talking the title still says it all.

That is for sure. I've been spending all my cartel coins transferring from server to server to see if I can find at least a decent amount of action and all of them are about as dead as they can get. I don't do flashpoints and operations so can't speak for those, but open world PvP is completely non-existent and warzones take forever to pop on every server I've been on. This game is deader than Star Wars Galaxies after they released the NGE. Hehe, I'd bet the SWG emulator probably has more peeps than SWTOR at this point. ROFLOL. Bioware should just shut down the game now.

Edited by Kailaurius

i just find this thread amusing. while most of the posts are just talking the title still says it all.

Not entirely...if the game had died and he had nowhere to go...how did he end up here then? Clearly he had a place to go and this is it.

That is for sure. I've been spending all my cartel coins transferring from server to server to see if I can find at least a decent amount of action and all of them are about as dead as they can get. I don't do flashpoints and operations so can't speak for those, but open world PvP is completely non-existent and warzones take forever to pop on every server I've been on. This game is deader than Star Wars Galaxies after they released the NGE. Hehe, I'd bet the SWG emulator probably has more peeps than SWTOR at this point. ROFLOL. Bioware should just shut down the game now.

No one does open world pvp in the game ever. Warzone just go to harbinger shadowland, jedi convenient, or red eclipse there the main ones.

No one does open world pvp in the game ever.

That's correct. Not anymore, which is kinda hilarious when you think about it since they put in PvP instances. Open world PvP was dead before they ever put it in. Unless someone can explain to me why they put in PvP instances, because surely the devs were aware that open world pvp did not exist before hand... right? :rolleyes:

open world pvp has been dead ever since they f-ed up ilum cos the engine couldn't handle it.

And I still don't know whether I should laugh or cry about this.

Either they never did any real stress testing beforehand or they really didn't think that a SW game about the empire fighting the republic with both Sith and Jedi as playable characters wouldn't attract that many PvPers.

open world pvp has been dead ever since they f-ed up ilum cos the engine couldn't handle it.

There have been events here and there on the servers. I know that on Progenitor there was always something on (few years ago :D ), mainly during the weekend. Someone came on fleet shouted: ORICON BASE UNDER ATTACK! and people just logged there to take part of the action.

The game did have its good times, but seems they are gone.

There have been events here and there on the servers. I know that on Progenitor there was always something on (few years ago :D ), mainly during the weekend. Someone came on fleet shouted: ORICON BASE UNDER ATTACK! and people just logged there to take part of the action.

The game did have its good times, but seems they are gone.

yup. they were good times. - But spur of the moment stuff like this rarely happens nowadays.

yup. they were good times. - But spur of the moment stuff like this rarely happens nowadays.

Because events like that crippled the servers. We'd have 100+ participants and the server would crash. Hell, anything over 30 people brought the servers to a standstill.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm still having a good time, and evidently some other people are as well.

I have not logged into this game in over 6 weeks. This is the last day of my subscription and figured I would drop in and say my final farewell. Game has been uninstalled so all I can do till my sub ends is post on the forums.

I have not logged into this game in over 6 weeks. This is the last day of my subscription and figured I would drop in and say my final farewell. Game has been uninstalled so all I can do till my sub ends is post on the forums.

Fare well, and I hope you find something enjoyable to pass your time with.

Later, dater. Hope you find what you've been looking for, and come back and visit us from time to time. :)

I wish you luck and I hope you return soon! If not here, perhaps we'll meet up in another game not long from now. :)

Well, you lasted longer then before. I almost thought you would resist temptation and not return, I guess I gave you too little credit.

Well, you lasted longer then before. I almost thought you would resist temptation and not return, I guess I gave you too little credit.

You just couldn't resist one last swipe huh? Does it make you feel better?