February subscriber reward email code

wastelanddustin

So despite subbing, I won't be getting these coins because I'd rather not get newsletters? Good job Bioware, consider my sub cancelled.

Yes but was advertised on forums, There was also nothing to stop you excepting these emails for a few days then reverting your account back to it previous status. This was your choice so you have no reason to complain, again this is on you and you alone.

You are not going to get any sympathy form me, or doubt from anyone else.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So despite subbing, I won't be getting these coins because I'd rather not get newsletters? Good job Bioware, consider my sub cancelled.

No you won't. The code was actually part of a newsletter. I am sure you knew since day one you had to opt in to get the code. It's your own fault. If you wanted the code that bad you could have opted in and got the newsletter then opted back out. They hardly ever send out a newsletter anyhow. It's not like they spam you all the time.

Do you have Gmail??? If so check your promotions folder and it should be in there labeled as chapter 10 promotion.

Thank you, so much, if I didn't find this post, I never would have found my code. Everything else bioware sent me in the past went straight to inbox. I guess this was EA? Who knows, anyway if anyone else still cant find it, hopefully quoting and re-posting it will help some folks too.

No you won't. The code was actually part of a newsletter. I am sure you knew since day one you had to opt in to get the code. It's your own fault. If you wanted the code that bad you could have opted in and got the newsletter then opted back out. They hardly ever send out a newsletter anyhow. It's not like they spam you all the time.

Exactly, I've been opted in since I created my own account in February 2012 sometime (was using husband's account before that, see if I wanted to play or not) and I think from Feb 2012 til today (2/20/16) I've gotten MAYBE 20 newsletters total?

They really don't spam you with useless ****. Mostly it's 'here's your sub coin grant for the month!' and 'look at the new expansion/chapter/go pre-order!!!'

So, not having them checked all the time is silly. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it's still silly since they don't harass you.

I'm curious....

How many of you were opted in already before the announcement, and got your codes?

How many of you were opted in already before the announcement, and didn't get your codes?

I have a hypothesis. I was opted in since day 1 of my sub, back in April, and I got the Big Goose Egg thus far...

/tinfoil

I'm curious....

How many of you were opted in already before the announcement, and got your codes?

How many of you were opted in already before the announcement, and didn't get your codes?

I have a hypothesis. I was opted in since day 1 of my sub, back in April, and I got the Big Goose Egg thus far...

/tinfoil

I have been opted in since I started in January 2012. I double checked 2 days prior to the 14th to make sure the boxes were checked. Still have nothing.

Hey folks,

I wanted to let you all know that you will get your codes! They will begin sending out in waves in the next hour or so, and could take a few hours to finish sending to everyone, but should be complete by end of day PST.

-Tait

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but I certainly noticed that you're posting on a Saturday. Thanks for the update, Tait. You're the best.

P.S. cross-server queues, please

Do you have Gmail??? If so check your promotions folder and it should be in there labeled as chapter 10 promotion.

^ This.

Code received, thank you very much. This was super cool team! :)

Edited by Kiesu

I'm curious....

/tinfoil

Been opted in since it was an option when the website started all those years ago. Haven't changed any settings, still no code. Especially troubling since I got my monthly grant notice shortly before the 14th.

Edited by Noggss

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but I certainly noticed that you're posting on a Saturday. Thanks for the update, Tait. You're the best.

P.S. cross-server queues, please

That was yesterday, Friday, here in the States.

I'm curious....

/tinfoil

I've been subbed since day 1 and I have been receiving emails from SWTOR done, and i still don't have the email. I checked promos box, inbox, updates box, spam box, and still nothing.

I'm curious....

/tinfoil

Opt in since '09 when I created this account. I checked this morning and I scored the email.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.