February subscriber reward email code

wastelanddustin

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone used the free token code for himself? Does it work for anyone?

Entered it after you posted the question, cause I was kinda interested to see whether it worked ...

Using the code yourself doesn't work ... I assume that is intended, otherwise they hand out an additional lvl 60 to every player.

Has anyone used the free token code for himself? Does it work for anyone?

It shouldn't work.

To qualify for the free trial your friend must not be a current subscriber and must not have Knights of the Fallen Empire on their account.

Edit:

Bah, too slow...

Edited by killershrike

Still waiting ...

We have 3 accounts at family, 2 got mail, but I did not (all with the same Mailprovider). :confused:

And yes, I activated all three check boxes in my account informations straight after the Producer Livestream Announcement ... ;)

Edited by Han_Salo

Hey folks,

I wanted to let you all know that you will get your codes! They will begin sending out in waves in the next hour or so, and could take a few hours to finish sending to everyone, but should be complete by end of day PST.

-Tait

i'm confused, where is the lvl60 char token? or what did you mean by "Receive a code you can give a friend which will give them access to Chapter I: The Hunt along with a free level 60"

i'm confused, where is the lvl60 char token? or what did you mean by "Receive a code you can give a friend which will give them access to Chapter I: The Hunt along with a free level 60"

Your friend can use a code and will get a free lvl 60 with access to Chapter 1.

They never said that we subscribers will get a free lvl 60 character token.

Edited by killershrike

For those that still haven't received the email, make sure you're checking your spam or promotional folders as for some odd reason this email went there for me, and a few others from what I can tell. All other emails from them went to my inbox, BUT this one. Go figure. :p

Also, the Subject line should read: Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!

The CC of 1050 code and the friend code are in the 4th box and at the end of the newsletter.

I haven't received the mail either yet. Changed my mail address in the meantime because I never got the newsletter in the past (could be too late though).

A note from Bioware would be nice if the process is finished. But I guess we have to wait until Monday for that.