Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

With the update to relics coming out for craft able and dropped relic's, does that mean that the 216-224 ops relic's that we have already gotten will get the extra stats automatically, or will we have to reacquire new tokens? and will reverse engineering an ops relic still give a chance to learn that relic with the new stats?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players can no longer toggle off the “Dusted with Snowflakes” buff that is received when hit with a Snowball.

Will you at least provide a way for those of us who do not want this stupid buff to be able to keep from having it applied? I already hate being forced to participate in this lame fiasco you refer to as an event, but at least I have previously been able to remove the buff but now you are even taking that ability away from me. If I am not going to be able to manually remove it, at least provide some way for those of us who do not like it and do not want to be forced to participate a way to keep from getting the buff.

Or at the very least make it so the buff cannot be applied when the life day event is not active

Edited by Danery

No mention of this in the notes but have you finally fixed the dual wield bug in cutscenes? It bothers me beyond reason that any dual wielder that uses different weapons for offhand and mainhand just have a masticated mess of metal on their hip during cutscenes.

No mention of this in the notes but have you finally fixed the dual wield bug in cutscenes? It bothers me beyond reason that any dual wielder that uses different weapons for offhand and mainhand just have a masticated mess of metal on their hip during cutscenes.

I sent a tweet to Tait about this, but considering I didn't see any mention in the patch notes or in follow up replies, it'll be a 50/50 chance. Hopefully it is a stealth fix, since it affects both PC characters and NPCs with dual weapons....

Actually, this is a perfect question. There was a missed note for 4.1 that came up internally today:

Companions are now sorted based on their Influence amount in the Crew Skill window. Your Companion with the highest influence will be at the top, while the one with the least amount of influence will be at the bottom.

Adding it now.

Phenomenal! Out of curiosity, any word on Courting gifts being fixed? SO MANY STACKS!

Hmmm so fixed some pointless snowball buff, no one asked for , which I imagine will become quite annoying again and yet no mention of fixing the broken conquest rewards/titles/galactic progress.... If you wanted something to fix , you might have added the barrels to the Massive Artillery Turret , unless its supposed to have a massive base and puny firepower.

Corrected numerous instances of incorrect Credit and Experience Mission Rewards across the Galaxy.

Corrected numerous instances of incorrect Mission scaling.

Addressed an issue where the Missions “Introduction to Group Finder” and [WEEKLY] Searching for Allies were scaling incorrectly to the Player’s level.

Good.... Goooooooooooood.... *cackles*

Sorting companions by influence level, awesome! <3 Ah, crafting is gonna be awesome with this update. :D

If I recall correctly, you guys were going to try to fix courting gifts with 4.1, but I don't see that mentioned in the notes. This, combined with the fact that courting gifts have been removed from the Alliance crates, concerns me. Are courting gifts getting fixed in the foreseeable future, or not? I have a bunch of them stashed away to give my romanced companions, but if attempts to fix them have been abandoned, I'm going to have to stock up on other (much more expensive, currently) gifts to give them instead.

If courting gifts aren't going to get fixed, I hope you will implement some sort of exchange for them.

Edited by Gwena

We have published the English and French Patch Notes.

Hey Tait, I'm curious whether the change to the render distance for grass is intended as a fix for the BSODs in dxgmms2.sys that some Nvidia users under Windows 10 were getting on planets such as Belsavis (reliably reproducible, and only fixed by totally disabling grass rendering).

If so, would it be advisable to turn grass rendering distance up higher than the previous limit?

It's an annoying bug for users to troubleshoot, as every failure means a total system restart.

Would be great to have my grass back, though! :)

Edited by NeonKitten
Added detail about BSOD

Please!!! "Players can no longer toggle off the “Dusted with Snowflakes” buff that is received when hit with a Snowball. "

This is going to annoy the #¤"! out of people. 1 or 2 people out of season runs around tossing these snow balls.

Lets us at least have the option to remove it out of lifeday season. During i get it......But not NOW!!

Please!!! "Players can no longer toggle off the “Dusted with Snowflakes” buff that is received when hit with a Snowball. "

This is going to annoy the #¤"! out of people. 1 or 2 people out of season runs around tossing these snow balls.

Lets us at least have the option to remove it out of lifeday season. During i get it......But not NOW!!

Further proof devs don't understand the concept of PvP, let alone PvP before and after changes are made to abilities.

Nor do they read out tickets and suggestions.

Edited by knowmyname

Actually, this is a perfect question. There was a missed note for 4.1 that came up internally today:

Companions are now sorted based on their Influence amount in the Crew Skill window. Your Companion with the highest influence will be at the top, while the one with the least amount of influence will be at the bottom.

Adding it now.

Wow i might celebrate, one of my suggestion actually got implemented :D (Not sure if i was only one or first one suggesting that, but it is still nice)

Edited by ShawDou

Far from the first, far from the only.

I understand i was not only one and there were many more complex. But since i posted it 10.27.2015. and my post was exactly: "Please make companion crafting window order by affection" where i suggested this change for its simplicity. I believe "Far from the first" is harsh statement. But sure show me some earlier posts suggesting exactly the same ;)

Unassisgned slots are the slots that automatically appear when a crafted item crits. They never have a grade attached to it but are always of the highest level.

Thanks. When I last looked the crit-crafted augment slots did have a grade, making them useless for most crafted orange armor.

New Alliance Alert: Arma Rasa! Players who were subscribed on January 11th will find a new Alliance Alert on February 9th which will enable them to acquire the recently-restored HK-55!

Does this mean that we only get the sub reward on max level toons that did the KotFE story ? Or do we get an item to summon HK-55 on low level or toons we do not plan to do KotFE with, like the Nico Ocarr holo ?

Yes please, this "buff" annoys me during lifeday season let alone any other time I always toggle it off because the animation gets in my way why waste your time on "fixes" like this that absolutely no one asks for and that is rather pointless overall..

So it seems as if courting gifts did not make it? I though courting gifts was 100% in and it was the romance fix that was 50:50??

Also it seems as if its going to be slightly more difficult for me to maintain DS1 on my sorc since not all diplomacy missions will grant LS points, pity the companion gift missions are much quicker to run than materials ones :(

Edited by Jedi_riches