Bounty Contract Week - 12/22

TaitWatson

Im 99% certain that the problems like bugged events not been fixed has to do with christmas holidays. Considering the workload the programmers normally have to live with, it doesn't surprise me that they stop working completely for Christmas. However, I am appalled how did these bugs manage to go live in the first place.. The problems just keep on stacking.. Edited by Karkais

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got one thing to add here. i love the game and its content broken as it can be sometimes ill take it nobody is perfect but,

this is the problem in my eyes look at wow by the click of a button your in contact with a GM that will help you on the spot. GW2 GM and devs actually are online and playing and testing, even having conversation with people. a smaller game in name Marvel heroes forum posts get answered by devs and not ignored there is actual conversation there.

Bioware please tell this for the sake of yourself to whoever is messing this up or trying we love your game but what we need as a player base is constant feedback conversation or support by GM's

all the other names have it and your lacking and are behind.

They can't possibly do that with the staff levels they have, that involves investing in the game. Apparently though, the developers do play this game. We know this is likely to be true, due to the balance team having favourite of the year classes.

So for basically the entire month of December they don't have to work because of Christmas? Yeah. Okay.

I like the direction the game is taking with 4.0, but I'm seeing the same developer hubris and entitlement to earn a paycheck for not putting out a minimally functioning that I saw when I first left the game in late 2012.

Must be nice to make money the way the devs here do.

Oh well.. At this rate next chapter will be in Marach not February. And it will also not work. Bugoware U got trained monkeys insted of devs team? Ever heard something about testing and QA? Or you just taking our money and not giving **** about game? Normaly i pay sub and i exptect that devs are doing their job. If they are not working i want one month sub for free.

So you will simply leave this broken event (the second in a row!) as it is and not have someone put in some overtime to get it fixed. This will probably also be the case until February when 4.1 hits, because your patching performance has always been very, very lackluster in the time between December and January.

I have no words left at this point. You guys simply don't care anymore.

this is NOT the first time, nor the last time. Every Life Day event breaks every other event going on at the same time. this happens Every year. its nothing new, and BW response is the same Every Year.

they could care less if they fixed it. its just a week long. oops. 2 events during this outage so 2 weeks long. if they cared one flying frick about the community, it would have been fixed on the first go around years ago.

SW hype is huge now with the other SW games let alone the Movie. with what BW has done with the game and now this has pushed even more veterans away. the new players that have signed on just because its SW are being turned away as well. they see a broken game with lack luster replay value. the devs, community leaders and their management have failed. there is no pride in the game from BW. its just EA money.

I lost all faith in this company/devs after they announced this...

We got some great rewards coming for you, if you sub you get 2 day early access to the next chapter when its released!

We have to sub to even be able to play the chapter in the first place...

They can't possibly do that with the staff levels they have, that involves investing in the game. Apparently though, the developers do play this game. We know this is likely to be true, due to the balance team having favourite of the year classes.

A nightmare OPS playing friend of mine told me that the devs play horribly.

I can not only agree to that, but I add that they also show off the game with internet "celebrities" (Over-glorified bloggers) who also can't play the game.

And I don't say can't play the game as in can't do Nightmare Dread palace, but as in can't do a solo flashpoint derp. I watched them struggle through the KOTFE chapter 1 with horror. The tutorial one.

Two consecutive broken events?! So After October, we get a day and a half of new content. Then nothing until February and the same old events we must hit up...those are not even available.

If I were not focused on FINALLY doing more storylines, I would likely have gone back into dormancy. Yah...I stay subbed, but when I am dormant that means no money spent on cartel packs and I dump TONS of cash into those. I would reassess your priorities.

hi if anyone knows how to fix this pls respond

so I was in my graphics panel and I switch my full screen settings to full screen(window) and then pressed apply then my screen went straight back to the desktop and just enlarged the taskbar and icons on my desktop and left a black box in the top left hand corner of my screen after that I just closed the game and re-launched it but it did the same thing with out the box instead it made the games window so thin I can't find it on my screen any more and now when ever I run the game it just enlarges the icons and taskbar on my desktop and doesn't show the game screen so if anyone can help me pls reply. P.S I already tried re-installing it.