BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

posting something like this a week in advance is poor marketing strategy. Ideally, they would want to post this an hour before. Certainly no more than 2-3 hours.

LOL sure if you only want to attract a local market, and only one that come to forums or twitter, this is a good one because those limited people tell others...

Advertising 101.

So, what do you think it's going to be? Greater monthly cc grant? Lower sub fee? Monthly in-game items? A new title? A pat on the back?

PlasmaTech buff!!!

It's happening I tell you ;) ! It's almost here :D !

Oooh ooh! Maybe we get mobile midrange specs? Stuff like Ruffian / Tactics losing melee crap and becoming what they should deservedly be: Hit and run disciplines. er mah gerd!

Maybe its announcement that game goes totally ftp and wont see any more updates because there will be soon new SW MMO (disney style) :D

New MMO with better engine and new team :D

But in serious note new chapter will be most likely since only subscribers can access.

Drew joined the show.

It's a bit too much fuss for just a new chapter that we know will come anyway.

While news has already circulated that Drew will be involved in writing some of the future content (thanks to some of his tweets I think), I don't believe BW ever made an official announcement of his involvement.

Given how much they are stressing the game's return to its KotOR roots ("Conversations with unvoiced PCs are a feature!"), I wouldn't be shocked if this turns out to be just that - BW officially touting that Drew is involved in the forthcoming story.

While news has already circulated that Drew will be involved in writing some of the future content (thanks to some of his tweets I think), I don't believe BW ever made an official announcement of his involvement.

Given how much they are stressing the game's return to its KotOR roots ("Conversations with unvoiced PCs are a feature!"), I wouldn't be shocked if this turns out to be just that - BW officially touting that Drew is involved in the forthcoming story.

I am hoping they announce that he is working on something else. He is not all that he is cracked up to be. This game needs fresh story lines not tired old stuff.

I know it !!! I know it !!!

they gonna give us a view on their wall of crazy.

and then they show us what will be comming next...

and the next big hit would be the group or guild mount^^...that they wannted to give us since we beg for it for 3 years...

or we finaly get a new playable race,...the borat. comming in a default skin with the swimsuit http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb372/zjkawa/Mankini/borathighfive.gif

or a group mount where everybody wear automaticly a borat suit

Edited by ShinDoRai

probably EA trying to squeeze a little more cash out of the dwindling player base by providing the bare minimum investment.

^^Pretty much this. You really gotta be stupid to fall for this hype, and honestly, Drew and Charles look like bunch of tryhards. I know they are on a payroll, but this "omg, omg, omg, can't wait", looks so PR fake it's bit insulting.

Earn that paycheck guys!

As for "big", after "better than x-server, and we're putting content out every 3 months", it's kinda hard to take them seriously.

They didn't go F2P because they delivered, that's for sure.

Based on the survey we got I am imagining it will be "stay subbed for all of December and get a free pair of Lana Beniko's boots!"

Actually what it really is that every sub is getting the optional one hit kills eye lasers and companions are getting nerfed again so everyone can stop ************ about how tedious the game play is. ;)

So much hype though in that link, it better be good and interesting whatever it is.

^^Pretty much this. You really gotta be stupid to fall for this hype, and honestly, Drew and Charles look like bunch of tryhards. I know they are on a payroll, but this "omg, omg, omg, can't wait", looks so PR fake it's bit insulting.

Earn that paycheck guys!

As for "big", after "better than x-server, and we're putting content out every 3 months", it's kinda hard to take them seriously.

They didn't go F2P because they delivered, that's for sure.

Exactly feels pretty much like an employee trolling...."omg, omg, omg, can't wait" but i don't expect better to be sincere...

Remember me all those posts saying: this is what the majority wanted story, more story! where are all those now...

Edited by psikofunkster

This action is too retain bleed subs....must be good, still the only thing that can make me stay are new ops and that won't happen...

Solo mode ops with 7 of your companions! or even with your other chars as companion models!

honestly the only thing i would be excited about other than solo ops would be the ability to use more than 1 companion at a time sort of like the god mode droid in solo fp

Edited by MWidowmaker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.