Why are there no Vaylin flirt options?

Albertwang

The real question is, why are there no flirt options with Arcann? Vaylin's just a psycho stark raving mad lunatic who's less intelligent than a doorknob, who's also constantly trying to kill you. There is absolutely no way I would ever consider romance with her on any of my characters, she will die in the most painful way possible.

Also, why should every female NPC be romancable? If anything we need a male Force-user who's romancable, not more female ones.

She has her father's mouth, to me it makes her look a little weird, but not entirely hideous. It would be fun to be able to flirt with both of them, I find Arcann's voice interesting.

And why do you think there would be uproar from women if you could flirt with Vaylin? Was there uproar from women about being able to flirt with the lady scientist on Makeb? Or Lana during FA/SoR? Didn't notice any. The only uproar I noticed was male players freaking out about Lord Cytharat on the Imp side, becauee they didn't pay any attention and flirted with everything they could, and thought the flirt option was for the female npc. (that's what spacebarring through the first playthrough of content will get you, though). I for one, as a player of the female persuasion, would find it cool to flirt with Vaylin, she does have that one line, it would be fun to see how she reacts. And why would I be upset at there eing anotherfemale npc flirt option in the game? Sure, there are 3 more romanceable female comps in base story, and some of the males are a little odd, but it all makes for fun story to me. And when you get right done to it, they are just pixels, even if a fun way to explore things you can't in real life.

And why do you think there would be uproar from women if you could flirt with Vaylin?

I said there would be an uproar on the forums if women - and only women - could flirt with Vaylin. Just like there was on the official Bioware forums when it was revealed male PCs couldn't sleep with Traynor in ME3, or Sera in DAI. There's a certain very loud contingent of male players who get really upset when even a digital woman is utterly uninterested in them.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure there are no dialog options at all when talking with her. The only conversation you actually have with her is on scripted line saying that her brother was just a start when it came to beat downs. There was no choice in the matter just an it is what it is moment.

Personally I wouldn't date her anyway considering her absolute lack of restraint when killing people. Even DS Jeassa had a bit of resistance when it came to slaughtering the masses.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure there are no dialog options at all when talking with her. The only conversation you actually have with her is on scripted line saying that her brother was just a start when it came to beat downs. There was no choice in the matter just an it is what it is moment.

Personally I wouldn't date her anyway considering her absolute lack of restraint when killing people. Even DS Jeassa had a bit of resistance when it came to slaughtering the masses.

I'd Rather Morith From ME2 Than Vaylin,No Actually I'd Rather Die Alone Than To Date Either Of Those 2 Crazy ******,Lana FTW.

The real question is, why are there no flirt options with Arcann? Vaylin's just a psycho stark raving mad lunatic who's less intelligent than a doorknob, who's also constantly trying to kill you. There is absolutely no way I would ever consider romance with her on any of my characters, she will die in the most painful way possible.

Also, why should every female NPC be romancable? If anything we need a male Force-user who's romancable, not more female ones.

I Wish To Knew More About Arcann's Plans For The Galaxy,Must Be Better Than"Devouring Everything"Vitiate)"Or"Throwing Everything On Madness(Dread Masters)"Or Just Killing It For The Heck Of Killing It(Vaylin)He Seems Like A Misguided Angel,A Guy Who's Doing Evil But Think He's Doing Good,Like Nagato From Naruto Or Saren And The Illusive Man From Mass Effect Or Loghain From Dragon Age./I]

I'm with you. I've never wanted to romance anyone more in the game. It would be epic.

And I never wanted to kill anyone more than that annoying little brat. I hate her even more than Arcann, she will die a million times over!

So when do I get to kill her?

We've not talked to vaylin at all.

Most that happened was: she speaks to you alone for the first time, about hurting her brother and the cutscene has your character say How strong you are, you ignite your saber, she says "you've got a crush on me". And that's it. So we really haven't had the chance to talk to her ourselves through any dialogue at all.

The dream with Valkorion and vaylin seeing doesn't count.