Subscriber Rewards Survey

EricMusco

So, I spent the last week moving into a new home, and I did not have internet access during that time. Don't worry, there were minor withdrawal symptoms, but I'm getting counseling. Here's my thought though. This post was made 4 days ago, and the survey is already closed. If you really want to hear from the subscriber base, don't you think that having the survey open for more than 4 days is reasonable?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nico have 1 conversation in the entire game so far, so he is pretty much similar to the Akk dog from the pack.

Seriously, after all the build-up this was a complete let-down. I'd way rather have fewer comps with richer personalities and stories than an army that are just there for window-dressing (that I can't even customize), especially since they perform so similarly now.

Edited by ZanyaCross

Yea.. a MUTE companion is not exactly what I was expecting.

You would have thought SOME extra Voice acting would have been in order since it was a brand new character. Grab the janitor and have him read a couple lines.. jeez Bioware. Big let down on top of the reskinned crap.

Yea.. a MUTE companion is not exactly what I was expecting.

You would have thought SOME extra Voice acting would have been in order since it was a brand new character. Grab the janitor and have him read a couple lines.. jeez Bioware. Big let down on top of the reskinned crap.

That, and, he's not even unique. Theron, Lana, etc got unique hair/face/complexion. This 'amazing companion' is literally just using default (and ugly) character presets.

• 3 weeks later...

going to repeat what I posted before/elsewhere.

Give us a "sub appreciation token" once per month. One token counts towards a bronze item, two to silver, and three to a gold. The appreciation part comes in that we can choose to buy any item which is either sold directly or available by random chance without a risk. So if you have your heart set on a specific gold item you can get it in three months

funny how a lot of people on the forums are all up in arms about getting HK-55 as a sub reward when this was exactly what most of the community asked for in this survey. Seems a few disgruntled posters on these forums clearly doesn't represent the majority of the player base. I love that we are getting a companion as a sub reward! It shows the BW is listening to what the community is saying. Edited by Trevor_the_Bruce

funny how a lot of people on the forums are all up in arms about getting HK-55 as a sub reward when this was exactly what most of the community asked for in this survey. Seems a few disgruntled posters on these forums clearly doesn't represent the majority of the player base. I love that we are getting a companion as a sub reward! It shows the BW is listening to what the community is saying.

More embarrassingly, they don't know how voting works. "I clicked my opinion on a poll, therefore THAT opinion -- regardless of numbers -- is what SHOULD happen! Rawrwrwrwrwrwrwrrrr! THANKS OBAMA, NOT MY PRESIDENT!"

funny how a lot of people on the forums are all up in arms about getting HK-55 as a sub reward when this was exactly what most of the community asked for in this survey. Seems a few disgruntled posters on these forums clearly doesn't represent the majority of the player base. I love that we are getting a companion as a sub reward! It shows the BW is listening to what the community is saying.

I didn't *********** ask for a $100+ paygate for a mission. And I'll go on a limb and say many didn't have that in the back of their minds when taking the survey, as well.

I just hope his resurrection actually makes sense and was planned ahead of time. His sacrifice means nothing now, which ruins HK-55, in my opinion.

But yes, your drug dealer is noticing you, just keep handing them money with no questions attached. :rolleyes:

I just hope his resurrection actually makes sense and was planned ahead of time. His sacrifice means nothing now, which ruins HK-55, in my opinion.

Nonsense. The whole section of the story was written so that bringing him back would be possible for the writers. Now they have put a date on it. It will be interesting to see how the story progression holds up for people who aren't subs on 11 Jan.

• 4 months later...
What would be really nice would be to give a reward to those subscribers that have been here from the beginning - some nice mount or outfit - something that is totally unique for those that have subscribed from day 1 and that no one else can get. Now that I would appreciate more than the annual droid.

Eric, Tried to do the survey, only for it to tell me that it's closed. Why bother putting up a survey to get player feedback only to close it 2 hours later? Seems redundant and a bit rude IMO.

Sorry, man, the original post was made last year, it helps to look at the date.

Someone a couple of posts above yours necroed the thread.

Edited by Talahar

• 1 year later...