Vette with two weapons? TF?

badboyishere

On one of my Sith Marauders, I just noticed my Vette having two weapons equipped. Is this... *what* is going on here? Glitch?

Checked another Marauder... his Vette also has two pistols equipped!

Did BW overlook Vette?

Vette is a gunslinger equivalent.

(Psst. In case you didn't know gunslingers use 2 blaster pistols, and yes, Vette has done this since launch.)

On one of my Sith Marauders, I just noticed my Vette having two weapons equipped. Is this... *what* is going on here? Glitch?

Checked another Marauder... his Vette also has two pistols equipped!

Did BW overlook Vette?

Vette has always had two pistols, as has been said she is a gunslinger. Did you used to play her with only one?

I think it's a matter of Revel losing the use of two pistols. He's always used two, now forced to use one.

I was a little jarred to see I couldn't equip Aric or Corso with their old weapons :/

After 4.0 hit Corso could only use rifles and BW changed it so that he can use Torchy again.

Duh. All the companions had two "weapon" slots (some had weapon and shield/focus/whatever slot). I just was under the impression that *all* companions had been reduced to one slot. And it seems that apart from Vette, they were.

And how does she still need two slots when Corso can and does use a shotgun, even though he only has one (rifle, not pistol again) slot?

Blizz with an assault cannon....

He used to have a rocket launcher. Though it would seem they took that away.

Duh. All the companions had two "weapon" slots (some had weapon and shield/focus/whatever slot). I just was under the impression that *all* companions had been reduced to one slot. And it seems that apart from Vette, they were.

And how does she still need two slots when Corso can and does use a shotgun, even though he only has one (rifle, not pistol again) slot?

*facepalm* No. The only companions that lost their offhand were those without an actual weapon in it. Please name any companions that dual wielded before that don't now.

Shotgun wasn't a real weapon, neither was the knife, nor any of the other offhands other than pistols and lightsabers. Shotguns and knives did not affect appearance, they were purely there as stat slots, and were therefore removed when companions no longer needed stats.

Edited by MillionsKNives

They should allow any companion to use any weapon now (ranged or melee).

Ive love ALL companions to be able to equip 2x one handed weapons.

As interesting as that is, there would have to be some restrictions. Bioware isn't a fan of Kyle Katarn. They don't want Jedi running around with blaster pistols, and they probably don't want non-Jedi/Sith running around with a lightsaber.

Even though it would be cool to train Vette or Mako as a Sith.