Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion

Zerileth

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished smuggler AND Jedi counselor today, saw the stories all through to end of chpt 3 for both but no achievement awarded for either. finished all companion quests/stories just to be sure and still nothing.

I leveled TWO Smugglers...and STILL no achievement. I finished all of the class quests. STILL no legendary status, I did have it though, when I had my first smuggler done, and you folks thought it was a great idea to take the title away. so yeah, I made ANOTHER Smuggler.

I thought you fixed this bug?

What's going on?

sad to observe that fix on patch 4.4 has partially solved the bug:

- before patch my smuggler had no achiev for chapter 3, no cartel coin reward and icon shadowed on sel.char. screen

- after patch 4.4 the smuggler solved chapter 3 completed status. All right!

- today, completed story class for consular and NO chapter 3 achiev, no cartel coin reward and icon shadowed on sel.char. screen

The bug persist!!!

..sad....so sad..

Same problem. Finished the story chapter 3 today and did'n get achivment for Chapter 3, didn't get legasy skill and didn't get cartel coins for it :mad::mad::mad: . So in patch 4.4 the bug is not fixed.

..would be nice from support team to solve open tickets about this problem...at least.

Check status of chapters and trigger on the completed status. 1 min of work.

It would be appreciated

Edited by teusthemage

Hey folks,

The team is investigating this issue. Once we have the issue identified, we will get a fix in a future patch!

-Tait

Thanks Tait!

However I HAD this issue before the 4.4 patch, after the 4.4 patch it did get fixed for me.

Hope it will get 100% fixed.

Finished the chapter 3 on my bounty hunter and it dontt show as completed. Didn't even got the heroic moment special ability, legacy perk or progress on the eight classes achievement.

sorry for my controversy words but..

...before thanking bw team for their commendable efforts, please note the date of the first post of this thread: 10.27.2015 , 04:07 PM

Ok, how many patches have been up from that day ?

And how many promises to fix this bug ?

Are you a f2p player ? Ok, you need to be patient. it's all right

Are you a subscriber player ? Ouch!

...maybe it's better to stop with the promises and have a little more attention to those who spends money

I apologize for my anger words, I hope that helps

best regards

PS

sorry for my bad english language :rolleyes:

Edited by teusthemage

Same issue here myself with my Smuggler.

I've had her, my Trooper, and my Agent, waiting for another XP event just to finish Chapter 3. Trooper had no problems. Agent, again no problems. Smuggler... No cheevie, no CC reward, no Heroic unlock on the Legacy, and the class isn't marked as completed on the character selection screen either.

As far as the CC reward goes, eh, whatever. But I do worry now if I try playing her any further without a fix that I'll be blocked off eventually due to the game not recognizing completion of Chapter 3. So she's just sitting on the fleet doing nothing while I try to finish my Consular tonight as well. Hopefully when I do the same issue doesn't happen again, but who knows?

Did put in a ticket about it, but I haven't received a response. :/

In response to my petition for this issue I received what I assume is a canned response for non-class quests ("please be advised that we currently only offer support for class story missions"). I assume that the support person didn't read what I put into the ticket.

Adding my Bounty Hunter onto the pile of Chapter 3 completion with no achievement. The Bounty Hunter is on the Jedi Covenant server.

I have a Consular on a different server (The Shadowlands) that I completed Chapter 3 with to see if it was an account issue, but I received the achievement for that character.

Edited by BrokenStickS