Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion

Zerileth

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, another Smuggler here. I finished the class story this morning, but it still looks like I haven't . I checked my Legacy, no Legacy Ability unlock there. This was also my 8th completed class story, but I didn't recieve Legendary status. Can anyone help, please? Edited by Betushka

Same problem with my smuggler. Just finished chapter 3: no achievement, no legendary status. Good job Bioware. Once again, such an awesome performance. So how about fetching some money from EA and finally go through the endless list of bugs in this game and actually fix them?

Ticket has been sent.

Completed Jedi Consular today (server Vanjervalis Chain)

- no achievement

- no unlock for heroic ability in legacy

- completion did not count towards legendary status

Same problem here also.

Completed my smuggler class last night

-No Acheivement

-No Heroic Ability Legacy Unlock

Wow this thread started in November of last year :p

So about 7 months and still no fix, what's going on? Don't think ill be starting any new class's any time soon as i

still have bounty hunter, sorcerer and agent to do.

Just finished the class story today. No credit, no legacy unlock, nothing.

I don't care about the achievement or CC reward or anything, I just want to see the icon light up on my login screen lol

Edited by eldefail

Received this today :

Greetings,

Since Game Update 4.3 went live, we discovered a bug that has prevented some of you from getting proper Legendary Player credit for Class storylines that you completed.

We investigated and found some missing triggers in the background. These can block some completed Class storylines from properly counting towards your Legendary Player status.

Because this bug is caused by a background trigger, Customer Service cannot restore Legendary Player status if you’ve been affected by this bug.

We did hope to have an automatic fix for you with Game Update 4.4 in May, but unfortunately this fix did not catch everyone who was affected. We’re aiming for a full fix with Game Update 4.5 on June 1st.

We are sorry about the continued wait, and we appreciate your patience.

Galactic Support is our specialty….

The Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ customer support team

Received this today :

Greetings,

Since Game Update 4.3 went live, we discovered a bug that has prevented some of you from getting proper Legendary Player credit for Class storylines that you completed.

We investigated and found some missing triggers in the background. These can block some completed Class storylines from properly counting towards your Legendary Player status.

Because this bug is caused by a background trigger, Customer Service cannot restore Legendary Player status if you’ve been affected by this bug.

We did hope to have an automatic fix for you with Game Update 4.4 in May, but unfortunately this fix did not catch everyone who was affected. We’re aiming for a full fix with Game Update 4.5 on June 1st.

Received this today as well and I'm officially pissed. If they're saying that we aren't going to be able to achieve Legendary Status because of this, I am not going to be happy at all.

Received this today as well and I'm officially pissed. If they're saying that we aren't going to be able to achieve Legendary Status because of this, I am not going to be happy at all.

I got the same canned response which is their way of not doing anything. They check the issue and see if a canned response can or MIGHT apply assuming a living person actually sees it and they didn't just 'filter' everything with legendary status to this bug.

Received this today :

Greetings,

I'm going to take it on good faith that their June 1st aim is a real goal and hope that happens. June 1st isn't much of a wait. :)

And it sounds like the fix is intended to give credit to those who didn't get it. I think if that was not the case, the message would make a point of saying so.

I'm going to take it on good faith that their June 1st aim is a real goal and hope that happens. June 1st isn't much of a wait. :)

And it sounds like the fix is intended to give credit to those who didn't get it. I think if that was not the case, the message would make a point of saying so.

Same. I get that it was just a canned answer, but I'm hoping that the missed triggers for legendary status being properly restored/implemented will also fix the problem for those of us who aren't even close to legendary yet, but just didn't get chapter 3 credit for whatever random class story we just finished. If not I'll live. It's not like I can't just rush the smuggler story real quick after it goes live to see if I get credit.

• 2 weeks later...
I am very glad to have found this thread as I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why the smuggler story didn't complete when i completed chapter 3 last night. I'll hope that this will be corrected June 1st and I will move on. Edited by JWebrender

4.5 Patch Notes:

"Fixed an issue where Smugglers and Bounty Hunters were not getting credit for completing Act 3 if certain conversation choices were made during the final Missions."

What of the other classes not getting credit for completing Act 3? :confused:

4.5 Patch Notes:

"Fixed an issue where Smugglers and Bounty Hunters were not getting credit for completing Act 3 if certain conversation choices were made during the final Missions."

What of the other classes not getting credit for completing Act 3? :confused:

And what exactly are the "certain conversation choices?"