Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion

Zerileth

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had no issue with my Consular, finished her shortly after the xp event ended. O.o Still no response back regarding the Smuggler on my end of things, not even a generic one. Would be nice to get a fix, or at the least a reply that says - "We're looking into the problem." :confused: Edited by NnyroX

In response to my petition for this issue I received what I assume is a canned response for non-class quests ("please be advised that we currently only offer support for class story missions"). I assume that the support person didn't read what I put into the ticket.

My second ticket did get resolved after a few days, so customer support is (maybe slowly) working on resolving this manually if you have raised a ticket.

Well, I spose I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Disappointed it's so rampant though. I hadn't even noticed at first because I didn't know to look for it. Then I realized my Smuggler class story wasn't showing up as complete in the character selection screen's completion count and I don't have the achievement for act 3.

I definitely completed it... urgh. Should I contact CS or...?

Add me to the list as well. I had the same problem last month when I finished the Bounty Hunter Chapter 3 - had to wait until the May patch to get it. Now I finish the last class Chapter 3 (Smuggler) only for it to happen again - these were the last two I had to complete before Legendary status - so frustrating as it looks like waiting another month before I get the achievement. What a waste of time. :(

Completed Ch.3 last week and the achievement won't update. The icon on the character screen shows it is completed but not in the "general" area under chapters. The 20 cc award and the 50 smuggler decos still show that I haven't completed the chapter.

Does anybody else have this too? I checked Google and didn't find another thread about it.

Thanks! :D

I finished chapter 3 on bounty hunter four days ago. However, once it was over, there was nothing. The legacy screen shows it as incomplete and I don't have anything I should have gotten from the completion. I've tried reaching out to Costumer Service, but haven't gotten any closure on that or any sort of response. I'm starting to wonder if this is going to be a permanent issue.

Hey folks,

The team is investigating this issue. Once we have the issue identified, we will get a fix in a future patch!

-Tait

Exacly same answer as on the guild ship bug and that's 2y going now.

Could it be that the purple quests that are not main story, but are called "story missions" are being counted as required for the achievement to complete? Is there anyone who is certain they completed all of those "side mission" story quests and still didn't get the achievement for completion?

It's about the only idea I've got.

Could it be that the purple quests that are not main story, but are called "story missions" are being counted as required for the achievement to complete? Is there anyone who is certain they completed all of those "side mission" story quests and still didn't get the achievement for completion?

That's actually really smart. In the name of science, I'll do this later and complete all my purple quests.

I had zero quests in the queue after finishing Act 3. Even tried moving on and starting Chapter 4... nothing.

That's actually really smart. In the name of science, I'll do this later and complete all my purple quests.

Good for you. Yay science! I'm gonna try to as well, assuming I can track them all down. Some, I never even picked up cause I was rushing through on the double xp thing.

I had zero quests in the queue after finishing Act 3. Even tried moving on and starting Chapter 4... nothing.

Are you sure you did all the purple ones though? Like there aren't any you never picked up and did. I mean, if my theory is wrong, it's wrong. But I want to be sure.

Good thought, however I definitely completed all the Planet Arc purple stories and all the Smuggler class story missions and nothing. Same thing happened last month with my Bounty Hunter and had to wait until 4.4 until received the achievement. Just another bug, which is really annoying as Smuggler was my 8/8 to get legacy... :(

Good thought, however I definitely completed all the Planet Arc purple stories and all the Smuggler class story missions and nothing. Same thing happened last month with my Bounty Hunter and had to wait until 4.4 until received the achievement. Just another bug, which is really annoying as Smuggler was my 8/8 to get legacy... :(

Aw, that's too bad. :(

Second idea: Maybe some alignment choices are bugged, in particular. I did LS as my final smuggler choice (though I had been mostly dark up until then).

Any consistency with other peoples' choices?

I was thinking it might have to do with SoR (Yavin) and RotE (Ziost), since those are two major quest lines that get locked out if you start KOTFE and together make up Chapter 5. I doubt it's Makeb, even though that is considered Chapter 4 and is purple, too. KOTFE doesn't lock out ROTHC. I have no way to test, myself, as I have Legendary status. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the issue, though. Edited by Nothing_Shines

I was thinking it might have to do with SoR (Yavin) and RotE (Ziost), since those are two major quest lines that get locked out if you start KOTFE and together make up Chapter 5. I doubt it's Makeb, even though that is considered Chapter 4 and is purple, too. KOTFE doesn't lock out ROTHC. I have no way to test, myself, as I have Legendary status. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the issue, though.

Good thought. I did do both Yavin and Ziost on my smuggler though, so unless there's something in there I missed that counts... granted, if it's side quests that are messing up on those parts, I don't think I've done them.

On my Smuggler, I pretty much did mad dash double xp when I was in my twenties and then did all story from 50 on to KOTFE. The only thing I distinctly know I didn't do before starting KOTFE (other than side stuff) is Oricon. Which I went back and did after most of KOTFE (excepting for the group part at the end of Ori), thinking at first that that was act 3. Then I discovered about it being bugged.

I will say this: I'm not sure I did all of the companion conversations after completion of act 3, so if it's related to that, then... eheh. I won't say more for spoilerish reasons, but I'm sure you can figure out where I'm going with that thought.