Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion

Zerileth

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok there has got to be some real dumb people working at Bioware. I put in a ticket for my achievement and instead of giving me the Smuggler Chapter 3 achievement i was given the Bounty Hunter one! My Bounty Hunter isn't even done with Chapter 1! I had to put in another ticket. :mad:

I'm having the same issue with my Bounty Hunter.

My log-in screen says I've finished the story with my BH.

I've received the <Reckoning> Achievement via completing the Bounty Hunter missions on Corellia.

I've even unlocked the Heroic Moment Ability (Flamethrower) via completing chapter 3.

But I haven't received credit for <Chapter 3: Bounty Hunter> nor have I received my circular signs.

I finished up my consular last week and while I got the achievement for finishing Corellia's story and the consular's story on Corellia, got the Legendary unlock, and it even showed that I finished up the story on log-in, but I didn't receive the reward. I realized this when I went to place the round signs in one of my strongholds. For the reward, it showed under class achievements "Complete Consular Chapter 3: 0/1." I filed a Help Ticket under Missions, explained which days it showed I'd received the achievements in my legacy tracker, even saying that I'd completed my companion missions with Qyzen. Within a couple days I got a got a response acknowledging the problem and the reward and the completion was pushed through. I got the signs and believe the cartel coins, too.

For anyone who hasn't filed tickets, or perhaps filed tickets a long time ago, they ARE currently addressing this. When you file your ticket, perhaps it helps to file as much information as possible. That, or they've received enough of these reports now that they're addressing them rather than sending bot responses. I didn't get one. Best wishes, folks.

Edited by grumpehcat
typo

• 4 weeks later...

This thread has been up since November, so it's been a while

And since it's known, customer service won't do anything in game besides send you the traditional screw you auto response

Making new cartel packs takes priority

In the past few days I completed the chapter 3 class quests on my Jedi Knight and Imperial Agent. I got credit and it shows on the character selection page and my legacy window. Tonight I finished the Trooper's chapter3 class quest line and didn't get credit for it. On my character selection page the trooper icon is still shaded out and beneath it still shows 7/8 finished. It also did not grant the Trooper heroic ability, that still has the lock showing.

• 2 weeks later...
In the past few days I completed the chapter 3 class quests on my Jedi Knight and Imperial Agent. I got credit and it shows on the character selection page and my legacy window. Tonight I finished the Trooper's chapter3 class quest line and didn't get credit for it. On my character selection page the trooper icon is still shaded out and beneath it still shows 7/8 finished. It also did not grant the Trooper heroic ability, that still has the lock showing.

Same for me today.

No Trooper chapter 3 achiev.

My Trooper completed Corellia and has all 5 companions now finished with their stories and unlocked in the Legacy, however the Chapter 3 Class Story never completed. Is this the problem that is being resolved tomorrow or is it something different? I didn't have legacy prior to this as all I had completed was Bountry Hunter and Smuggler (long before 4.0).

On the progenitor I did finish chapter 3 long time ago, but now on the red eclipse i've the same issue.

Likely fixed in Today's patch

Players who earned Legendary status but lost it with the release of 4.3 have had it restored. Players who lost the status will need to log into the Character associated with the Class they are missing to regain credit for completion.

Just finished act3 on my smuggler on EU, Red Eclipse, character Legatto and it is bugged. No achievement, no hero power unlock, no class completition unlock. I thought it was fixed...now what am I supposed to do.

Another Smuggler with chapter 3 issue on Red Eclipse, just finished in the last hour and no achievement given, no unlock shown even though it is completed as far as i know or can see.