Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion

Zerileth

Today I finished the chapter 3 on a single sentinel, and when you log on to the character showing me Interlude instead of the next chapter. I can not find out if there was an error and for the character because 3 of Chapter I have already even one Guardian but I guess it has and probably will be global problem

After completing Chapter 3, you'll be in "Interlude" until you accept the Chapter 4 quest for Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion on your ship. You may or may not have to finish the Illum quest first. I did, but I don't know if you have to.

Edited by Jaqurec_Landelle

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 8 days of waiting they send me automatic message.

Greetings,

Since Game Update 4.3 went live, we discovered a bug that has prevented some of you from getting proper Legendary Player credit for class storylines that you completed.

We investigated and found some missing triggers in the background. These can block some completed Class storylines from properly counting towards your Legendary Player status.

Because this bug is caused by a background trigger, Customer Service cannot restore Legendary Player status if you’ve been affected by this bug.

We did hope to have an automatic fix for you with Game Update 4.5 on June 1, but unfortunately this fix did not cover players who had already finished their class storylines.

We’re still aiming for a full fix with Game Update 4.6 later this month.

We are truly sorry about the continued wait,

Galactic Support is our specialty….

The Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ customer support team

As i promise in my ticket ( if you actually read it ) this subscription - last. You totally dont give a **** about us. Auto-answer after 8 days..its just LOL.

Edited by Aspidray

8(!!!) days my ticket without answer. I'm done. Good job. #neverlegendary

the Jedi Knight Guardian When I finished Chapter 3 Whilst I automatically took quest for illum but I have not done it to me during log report shows Chapter 4 instead Interlude what appeared to me at a Jedi Sentinel and both characters Sorry all three characters if you notice even smugger I He ended up in the same place doing Regarding the story that is I have just collecting the quest for illum So the problem is not as if I began a quest to illum but that the system can not register the characters chapter finished third

Note: For the Jedi Knight I chapter 3 done before patch 4.3, and it got it ok So they showed me I did a chapter 3 (the achievement that I have listed, I gained heroic spell) as the other two characters and there's gotta be divided: smugger Gunslinger - in this character I do not have (the achievement I do not have listed, I did not obtain heroic spell); Jedi Sentinel - to this character that I can not see exactly Whereas achievement shared by the jedi guardian by Knight but both characters a gunslinger Sentinel Maju during log on the screen hits the interlude which shows that both classy Regarding the completion of chapter 3 are bug

Also still suffering the Legendary Bug for the Knight. All class quests completed on all toons, all created from scratch and all pre-4.0.

My CS experience also granted me the ever-so-popular "We will not be fixing this bug in patches, it is a background trigger error" The 4.5 update should fix it."

Note the 4.5 notes say nothing about this being fixed, nothing about it being a going concern, and only reference the bug for BH and Smugs.

From the above CS comment, they are pawning this bug off to the 4.6 update crew, again, playing kick the jawa down the street with it.

:rak_02:

I'm experiencing this bug on one of my BHs, but my problem is that I already have the legacy cheev and unlocks for the class from another BH--so how will I know when the bug is fixed? Is there a way to check individual character story progression? If everyone else gets fixed with 4.6, I guess I can assume mine was too--if there's no other way to be sure.

• 3 weeks later...
So after being told 4.5 would fix the bug from october 2015 with chapter 3 completion, cc coin grant, legacy ability, sh decorations etc, then told the next patch ie 4.6 would fix it you still haven't fixed it, why am I subscribing for this crappy support? Apparently cs fixed this issue over the many many months since you broke it for other customers but I and ohters just have to wait?

• 3 weeks later...
Hey folks,

The team is investigating this issue. Once we have the issue identified, we will get a fix in a future patch!

-Tait

Haha, very funny.:eek:

You have tried to fix that and other chapter 3 bugs for a year now, and still not fixed.

My Jedi Knight did not get Chapter 3 marked as completed when I finished the story a week ago. Have logged in to it a few times to see if it would help but nothing's changed. Also I have a ticket in-game for it that hasn't been answered yet. How long are the waiting times for support, really?

Still happening to my JC.

My Jedi Knight did not get Chapter 3 marked as completed when I finished the story a week ago. Have logged in to it a few times to see if it would help but nothing's changed. Also I have a ticket in-game for it that hasn't been answered yet. How long are the waiting times for support, really?

That is extremely disheartening. I've only finished a SW since the most recent update and it completed and updated my legendary status progression just fine. However, I'm almost done with my Smuggler and now I'm wary of turning in the final quest.

Finished Smuggler about 20 minutes ago, and my DvL achievement and Legendary status both updated. I think a BW rep mentioned that certain choices made in the final quests were affecting "background triggers" when this problem was being addressed last time. For reference, I went with the LS final choice on the Smuggler and DS final choice on Sith Warrior.

• 9 months later...
I Completed the Trooper story line over 6 months ago now and still had nothing, Do you have to complete the interlude aswell for it to count or should've it unlocked? I have had zero achievements and rewards and doesn't show in the log in screen. Have i made a mistake here or is this an actual bug?

I Completed the Trooper story line over 6 months ago now and still had nothing, Do you have to complete the interlude aswell for it to count or should've it unlocked? I have had zero achievements and rewards and doesn't show in the log in screen. Have i made a mistake here or is this an actual bug?

Ok so i've just reset the game as i needed to change settings and its unlocked everything now. Very confused. XD