Help I lose all my C2-N2 affection

BigGunTinyPistoL

All of my toons are having issues of losing all the affection of C2-N2 and his empire equivalent

What is going on?

I have 1 toon finished recruiting C2-N2 again but the affection level is still 0.

As far as I know, devs said we won't lose any companion affection points so dont worry to invest on it, then what now?

Plus: I cant use my C2-N2 customization, it says "You do not have the required class to use this item":rak_02:

Edited by BigGunTinyPistoL

Same here. I had 10k affection on all my ship droids, which should have converted to Rank 10 Influence. Of the ones I've checked so far, they all have 0 in Rank 1 Influence. So they lost the 10k affection from before KotFE. Edited by Trynitris

When 4.0 hit I lost 8/10 of my ship droids. The 2 I managed to keep still had their Influence at 10k, but the 8 returned today were reset to 0.

All of the characters who had missing droids got their obsolete crafting sensors back in the mail, but the 2 that kept their droids and affection have not received their crafting sensors back.

The 1 C2 that I had a customization on is no longer able to equip that customization.

When 4.0 hit I lost 8/10 of my ship droids. The 2 I managed to keep still had their Influence at 10k, but the 8 returned today were reset to 0.

All of the characters who had missing droids got their obsolete crafting sensors back in the mail, but the 2 that kept their droids and affection have not received their crafting sensors back.

The 1 C2 that I had a customization on is no longer able to equip that customization.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! We are looking into remaining companion issues following 4.0a now (I'm looking at you, too, Xalek).

Two questions for from the team: Have you started Chapter 1 of KOTFE yet? Which Customization are you not able to equip?

Thanks!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! We are looking into remaining companion issues following 4.0a now (I'm looking at you, too, Xalek).

Two questions for from the team: Have you started Chapter 1 of KOTFE yet? Which Customization are you not able to equip?

Thanks!

And Yuun and Talos. It looks to be like it's systemic across all companions you can 'regain'. In my case, it's both before starting KOTFE that I've lost affection with C2/2V, and for all other companions that there is an issue with (Yuun, Xalek, etc) it ocurrs after regaining them once through KOTFE.

Edited by ZeridanShear

Thanks!

I have not started it yet, my droid also lacks the affection/influence it once had and I cannot equip Target Dummy one, have not checked yet on others if it also won't takem either.

Edit: tested the Crimson one on another Char, didn't worked either.

Edited by Drudenfusz

Thanks!

1. some toons yes, some didn't, but they all 0 affection anyway. 2. I can't equip C2-N2 butler customization right now

Oh, how about zeroed affection/influence? Is it included in "We are looking into remaining companion issues"? :confused:

Edited by Glower

Thanks!

No, I haven't started any of KOTFE yet.

I cannot equip either the butler nor the target dummy C2-N2 customizations.

Thanks!

Haven't started KOTFE Chapter 1 at all on any of my characters. A gunslinger has the Butler customization and that is not usable at the moment.

I not only started but finished KOTFE (the released part) and C2 returned in Chapter 8 at zero (down from 10k). Doing his intro quest at that point (which is how I got him back) got him to rank 5, but post-patch nothing is different.

Oh yeah, and I lost that expensive crafting sensor.

Edited by flem

Thanks!

I haven't started KotFE yet, but my droid was gone on several characters and has returned with 0 influence down from max on one of them as well.

Also, are you also looking into the romance bugs, both the influence from gifts issue and the romance not being acknowledged? I'm hesitant to start the new story only to find out the romance isn't working and possibly having to redo my character if I want it back for future content :c

Yeah I didn't like this. I spent a lot of credits buying that C2 droid gifts to get him to 10k affection on my main. I also noticed in my alliance tabs that it says I crushed 2V's hope of a better future on my main: in that convo I told him that I wasn't going to treat him badly.

Two questions for from the team: Have you started Chapter 1 of KOTFE yet?

I'm still in chapter 3.

I will mention that for the characters that retained C2-N2, my affection was still in place. Only on the characters where C2-N2 had disappeared and had to be returned via the 4.0a patch was it's affection reset to zero.

The new patch (4.0a) did indeed restore C2-N2 to me, but any prior influence acquired with C2-N2 pre-4.0 has been removed/deleted. I had 10,000 influence/affection on multiple C2-N2s, now they are all at 0. So 10,000 affection last week, C2-N2 is restored to me this week, 0 affection/influence now. Please check all your C2-N2s as well folks. This should be a universal bug.

I had the same experience. With 4.0 I lost about 80-90% of my ship droids, on 28 toons across 2 servers (Harb and BC). The few ship droids I retained had kept their 10K influence.

Today when my missing ship droids returned, their formerly 10K influence was reset to zero.

Have you started Chapter 1 of KOTFE yet?

No, have not started Chapter 1 of KOTFE on ANY toon.