Chapter X Speculation (possible spoilers).

Veronyka

Hi,

I played the Kotfe story through on my merc and noticed that in my mission log for ch X there is a picture of the Firebrand. Could this be Kaliyo? Not played my agent through the story yet so not sure if agents have her back yet. I'm also hoping/assuming that some of our comps trickle back over the course of next year's chapters. This could also explain some of BW's silence on the comp issue (maybe they don't want to give away spoilers).

Or am I putting two n two together and making five? :p

Hi,

I played the Kotfe story through on my merc and noticed that in my mission log for ch X there is a picture of the Firebrand. Could this be Kaliyo? Not played my agent through the story yet so not sure if agents have her back yet. I'm also hoping/assuming that some of our comps trickle back over the course of next year's chapters. This could also explain some of BW's silence on the comp issue (maybe they don't want to give away spoilers).

Or am I putting two n two together and making five? :p

The face, the synopsis, it pretty much points to Kaliyo.

And i really hope it is.

I miss Kaliyo. :(

Yeah, I'd find it hard to believe that our comps have just been sitting on our ships waiting for us for five years. They've all gone off and done their own things. We would then link up with them again over the next year. We'd then have a comp system similar to DA2 where we have a huge pool of possible comps. From BW's point of view, it would keep those of us who really want certain comps back playing and paying for the next year.

The female Rattataki is either a) Kaliyo, because she looks exactly like Kaliyo, or b) is a very convincing lookalike.

Personally I'm convinced it is Kaliyo because it fits her MO perfectly, and causing havoc like by explosives sounds like her idea of a fun evening, probably followed by drinks. I hope we also get to see all the other romances introduced in this kind of way- having an important part in the story. Also I kind of hope that if we get to see Kaliyo, that we also get to see Vector, or some other romance.

It's Kaliyo, I'm 99% sure of it. They're really doubling up on IA companions aren't they? With her in chapter 10 they'll have 50% of the return companions from 12.5% of the classes. One of the 2 companions in the story from the other classes isn't even recruitable. Maybe they could share that love around a little bit.

It's Kaliyo, I'm 99% sure of it. They're really doubling up on IA companions aren't they? With her in chapter 10 they'll have 50% of the return companions from 12.5% of the classes. One of the 2 companions in the story from the other classes isn't even recruitable. Maybe they could share that love around a little bit.

Yeah, as a bounty hunter I could do with at least one of my companions making an appearance soon.

It's Kaliyo. How do I know this? She looks 100% like Kaliyo and I've stared and stared at all my companions and have done many companion conversations for the 22 toons I have on my main server and the other 30 toons I have on other servers spread out. I'm queen of companion knowledge. (Cept with the new xpac, still learning this one)

I THINK Chapter 10 will hit in November, but chapter 11 won't be out until February since Bioware will be on vacation, in groups here and there, for December and January. If they do make us wait til Feb for chap 10, well it'll give me time to grind companions and influence on 8-9 characters. 9th one is there to get a certain someone back, got their love note <3.

Anyway, yes, it's Kaliyo.

Has there been any word when Chapter X is coming out, I'm assuming its coming out around the 1st of November right..

January, some time during that month. It'll be released on a "chapter a month" basis next year. BW is taking a winter break in December and November, focusing on just patching the current game. Plus, with the Forces Awaken out in December...

It's Kaliyo. How do I know this? She looks 100% like Kaliyo and I've stared and stared at all my companions and have done many companion conversations for the 22 toons I have on my main server and the other 30 toons I have on other servers spread out. I'm queen of companion knowledge. (Cept with the new xpac, still learning this one)

I THINK Chapter 10 will hit in November, but chapter 11 won't be out until February since Bioware will be on vacation, in groups here and there, for December and January. If they do make us wait til Feb for chap 10, well it'll give me time to grind companions and influence on 8-9 characters. 9th one is there to get a certain someone back, got their love note <3.

Anyway, yes, it's Kaliyo.

They already said next chapter won't be til January.

I THINK Chapter 10 will hit in November, but chapter 11 won't be out until February since Bioware will be on vacation, in groups here and there, for December and January. If they do make us wait til Feb for chap 10, well it'll give me time to grind companions and influence on 8-9 characters. 9th one is there to get a certain someone back, got their love note <3

Do you mean Kira?

I so hope we get the chance to kill her. She is the one companion I'm seriously tempted to shoot in the face! Hell, even Skadge I'll welcome back with open arms!

I want to give her the "Hunter" treatment as well. (Hunter treatment is shooting someone right in their face without giving them the satisfaction of having the last word. Killed that jerk before he could tell me his secret -I already knew what it was anyway from the forums and such. It was SOOOOOOOOO satisfying). I hope shooting Kaliyo in the face is just as satisfying, if not more. :D

Those who pay more attention to the background than me say Skadge died in Chapter 8 during the fight with Arcann. For Dark Side players, anyway.

Nah, they wouldn't take away the satisfaction of murdering him in cold blood and rubbing it in his face as he dies. It wasn't him. Too impersonal for one of the biggest Scrappy in SWTOR.

Yeah, as a bounty hunter I could do with at least one of my companions making an appearance soon.

Yeah I miss Mako. I did get my hopes up at one point in Kotfe when we were shuttling down to somewhere and the pilot looked like her. I never used Blizz, but kind of miss the little fellow now.

Personally I'm convinced it is Kaliyo because it fits her MO perfectly, and causing havoc like by explosives sounds like her idea of a fun evening, probably followed by drinks.

Based on her performance in the IA 1-50 companion story, I'd say then followed by some horizontal folk-dancing, as they say.