Is it plauseable to be a netural jedi/sith at all?

HumbleJedi

You can, but I don't like it.

I know jaesa recognizes a neutral sith warrior and a neutral sith inquisitor getst he special title 'darth occulus'.

Not sure about jedi. Grey force users can draw from both sides of the force, but are typically weaker than both their fully immersed counter parts.

And by this i mean of 1 of 2 things!

1. Chosing neither any Light/Dark points

or

2. Chosing both Light and Dark choices to remain on the netural line

Is that possible?

Yes its possible, in fact

Inquisitors get special name in their story if they are nuetral dark or light:

Nox for dark

Occlus for nuetral

Imperius for light (spellings might be off)

Not sure if the other classes get any special dialogue or names for your nuetrality, I know they do notice it if you are a Dark Jedi. Ive never played a Light Sith, so idk about their dialogue either.

Yes its possible, in fact

Inquisitors get special name in their story if they are nuetral dark or light:

Nox for dark

Occlus for nuetral

Imperius for light (spellings might be off)

Not sure if the other classes get any special dialogue or names for your nuetrality, I know they do notice it if you are a Dark Jedi. Ive never played a Light Sith, so idk about their dialogue either.

I know on Jedi Knights, you get the jedi master title as light side and a general as dark side at the end of the story. I don't know what you get if you are neutral.

My SW never left Neutral. It ends up being really easy if you RP the character as the honorable warrior who keeps his promises and doesn't stab people in the back and fights fair, but still really likes fighting and killing things. Like combining Goku and Vegeta, but without the juvenility brought on by fusing.

I know on Jedi Knights, you get the jedi master title as light side and a general as dark side at the end of the story. I don't know what you get if you are neutral.

Just for that one scene, Originally Darksiders were suppose to get General title but people complained saying they wanted the Master title so they made everyone get the Master title. Same with Sith Warrior, their title was suppose to be Emperor's Wrath or Wrath of the Emperor or something like that, but people complained saying they wanted a Darth title so they got it.

So far the changes that I wish they would have kept in are as listed:

1: Darkside Knights getting General title

2: Keeping Vette's shock collar on had a scene where she was curled up in a corner crying

3: Killing Quinn

There are a few others but I don't remember much from beta.

My SW never left Neutral. It ends up being really easy if you RP the character as the honorable warrior who keeps his promises and doesn't stab people in the back and fights fair, but still really likes fighting and killing things. Like combining Goku and Vegeta, but without the juvenility brought on by fusing.

That explains why my SW was neutral at the end of Correllia and LS1 at level 60. :p She's practical. "Give up now." "No? Then die!"

It is for an inquisitor. Unless you are the type to be evil for evil sake, the Sith inquisitor story starts you off thinking like an individual Sith, but then throws you into the world of politics, and thinking like an individual Sith makes less sense considering everything. Edited by cool-dude

Being gray makes more sense for a Sith than it does for a Jedi, in my opinion. A neutral Sith, to me, is an individualistic Sith who believes in making things better for themselves, but doesn't believe in needlessly slaughtering every person they come across, or rejecting all beliefs of kindness and mercy.

A gray Jedi, to me, comes off as just been needlessly rebellious, as no matter what you decide, you're still kind of railroaded into doing a certain thing during the story. I tried being a gray Jedi Knight, and it just didn't work for me, but that's just my own experience. Some people probably love being a gray Jedi/Sith.

You can in the game, though I've never liked force users with a gray alignment from a story perspective. The EU tried to introduce this and was in some respects at odds with the films, which were fairly clear on it not being possible to walk a line between light and dark. We also see that force users are heavily influenced (or indoctrinated, to borrow a term from Mass Effect) by the side of the force they most interact with or use, to the point that their personality radically changes, so force users who don't end up leaning more heavily towards either end of the spectrum don't make much sense. Edited by Aeneas_Falco

but doesn't believe in needlessly slaughtering every person they come across, or rejecting all beliefs of kindness and mercy.

That's been my issue with the dark side stuff on Sith Warrior... It seemed like half the time the DS option was actually bad for the character. "Do you want to kill this sith, or keep him around and have him owe you?" Killing him does nothing for me, but having a high ranking sith owe me is pretty huge. Yet the DS option is killing him.

I have leveled quite a few Sith Inquisitors at this point (5 sorcs and 3 sins... for reasons) and yes, being LS Inq makes a lot of sense...

Let me sum up the difference:

DS: Me... Mee... MEEEEEE!!! I SHALL HAVE THE POOOOOOWEEEEEEEEER!!!!!1one!!

LS: For the EMPIRE!!!

Note: LS Inqs are not necessarily do goody two-shoes.. They put the empire and its citizens ahead of themselves, to a certain degree, and yes, some of the LS choices are stupid-good, and vice-versa for the DS choices, but after playing a LS Inq. through, they actually make a lot of sense... Possibly even more so than a DS one..

They are, however, still enemies of the Republic and there is no doubt about that.

As for the warrior... In my personal opinion... No... Storywise, it makes no sense at all.. Not that it couldn't have, but as far as I see it, they bungled it bad... Especially the Jaese part.. And that's all I'll say about that.