KotFE: Why not weekly updates to the players?

ZionHalcyon

Because:

People.

More so because its the TOR forums, :D

But most gaming forums are this way too, Hater drones V Fan Boiz, Protippers V N00bs, idea 1 v idea 2, preference a v preference b

Remember if its not exactly how you think it should be, they are obviously wrong

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck is wrong with people?

A dev just confirmed string cheese and you can't even put aside you arguments to ask the more important questions?

Will the consumption of string cheese be enough to compromise bowel movements?

Will diets be altered to compensate for this possibility?

Will string cheese be substituted for all other forms of cheese in their diets?

Can string cheese actually be considered cheese?

These are imortant scientific parameters that must be addressed. Then you can go back to your bickering.

I know, right? A dev just jumped in and confirmed they will be doing what I was requesting, and they are still arguing why the devs won't do it.

Myopic doesn't even begin to describe that.

(P.S. I am in no way saying the devs are doing this because I asked them to :D)

(P.S.S. Because if they did listen to me, Guss Tuno would be a comp available to all players. :mon_cool: )

Edited by ZionHalcyon

More so because its the TOR forums, :D

But most gaming forums are this way too, Hater drones V Fan Boiz, Protippers V N00bs, idea 1 v idea 2, preference a v preference b

Remember if its not exactly how you think it should be, they are obviously wrong

Then there are the gap fillers :p the semi-trolls like myself, who enjoy the ensuing calamity that people create when someone else has a differing opinion... Heaven forbid D:

Although it won't necessarily be a traditional "Friday Update" like you referenced, we are planning to have regular content from now through launch. Everything from blogs to screenshots. We will be sure to keep you intrigued and ready for Fallen Empire.

-eric

PS - Tait and I will continue to consume string cheese throughout this period, for science.

Then, when you're both constipated, "when is this coming out?" will have a double-meaning.

I know, right? A dev just jumped in and confirmed they will be doing what I was requesting, and they are still arguing why the devs won't do it.

(P.S.S. Because if they did listen to me, Guss Tuno would be a comp available to all players. :mon_cool: )

P.S.S.S Because if they listened to me you would be able to kill Guss on all characters and as he is dying he would go WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

P.S.S.S Because if they listened to me you would be able to kill Guss on all characters and as he is dying he would go WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Hey, I'm cool with that. Give the option. I won't take it, but more power to those who would.

Very minor thing FYI: it's PPS, not PSS. PS=Post Script. PSS=Post Script Script which doesn't make sense.

Although it won't necessarily be a traditional "Friday Update" like you referenced, we are planning to have regular content from now through launch. Everything from blogs to screenshots. We will be sure to keep you intrigued and ready for Fallen Empire.

-eric

PS - Tait and I will continue to consume string cheese throughout this period, for science.

Who's on stool sample duty?

Heh.

Yeah, I still have difficulty wrapping my head around that. If you're RPing anyway, why do you HAVE to do any of the content beyond the point that you happen to like? If you think it breaks your head-canon, then just don't do it. The last time I was on an RP server, there was a group that never left Hoth. Decided that they were going to live amongst the Ortolans.

It's like PVPers who do minimal story content, then level their characters solely through PVP. It's not like anyone forces you to do all of the stuff in the game. *shrug*

I RP my toons 24/7. Hell I'm RPing them when I'm sleeping or at work. (Not much else exciting in my life atm.) And what I do is just rework certain things into what I've already RP'd. If I'm a frozen popsicle, I can speculate Quinn/Vector/whoever will come save me and we snuggle and run off to Black Screen. Or I can speculate that Nico will see me, release me, flirt cause all smugglers flirt :p, and we go off to collect my missing companions.

But the thing is, I still play normally too. One commentor on these forums is a friend and she knows how I am and such.

-eric

With that said, can we perhaps get the act of consuming string cheese as a regen item?

Or is the idea of consuming cheese to become healthier where you draw the line as something being TOO unrealistic for Star Wars?

I RP my toons 24/7. Hell I'm RPing them when I'm sleeping or at work. (Not much else exciting in my life atm.) And what I do is just rework certain things into what I've already RP'd. If I'm a frozen popsicle, I can speculate Quinn/Vector/whoever will come save me and we snuggle and run off to Black Screen. Or I can speculate that Nico will see me, release me, flirt cause all smugglers flirt :p, and we go off to collect my missing companions.

But the thing is, I still play normally too. One commentor on these forums is a friend and she knows how I am and such.

See, you don't sound like one of the crazy ones who are shouting "If it's more than a 2-3 year gap, it ruins the game! I'm unsubbing!"

• 2 weeks later...

-eric

Any Update? Any Information? About PVE raid content? Perhaps?

Heh. I was thinking the same thing. Regular updates mean once a month? Excuse me, content.

Yup, they do need to get with the program here. Once a week is solid, once every 2 weeks is doable, but at least give the players a timeframe on when to expect more regular updates if they aren't going to occur right away.

Yup, they do need to get with the program here. Once a week is solid, once every 2 weeks is doable, but at least give the players a timeframe on when to expect more regular updates if they aren't going to occur right away.

The last bit of info was dished out on the 23rd. That was a week ago.

Cool your jets.

The last bit of info was dished out on the 23rd. That was a week ago.

Cool your jets.

Reiterating a Demo we already knew existed doesn't exactly count as new info.

And I didn't bump this thread grouchy. Don't like it? Ignore it.

Reiterating a Demo we already knew existed doesn't exactly count as new info.

And I didn't bump this thread grouchy. Don't like it? Ignore it.

There was plenty of new info in that massivelyOP interview. It's barely been a week since then. Calm down and stop being impatient.

• 1 month later...

-eric

Nice lie Eric.

Information has been sparse and miniscule.

The only regular thing we've gotten from you is the same thing we've always gotten...

Silence.

-eric

What a load of B.S

What a load of B.S

Indeed. It's a lie just one after another. "We nerfed the slot machine but we are still planning to release new ones with other reputations" or "a whole year without a new operation update is not going to happen again. We promise." :rolleyes: