This is why me and my friends we will cancel after the first month.I feel very sad.

_Zefire_

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I can't believe I read the whole thing. It started out nice and matured then as I carried on reading, it became a mess of words and random rants.

Goodbye and farewell. Hopefully you will find a perfect MMORPG with 0 bugs, 0 problems that will appease you and your "friends". And also those "girls" you talk about.

These are valid complaints

I'm afraid I may be cancelling in one of the first couple months too, unless major changes are made

I agree with the OP and this guy. I'll also quit this game after the first month. That doesn't mean I wouldn't check the game out in the months to come. This game was in pre-production back in 2005, and looks like a game that was in production for just two years. Over all the game is fairly good for a MMO launch far as being stable but... For one this isn't a MMO, and for 2 i'm not going to pay 15 dollars a month for a 'online social co-opt game'. That's probably the biggest issue for me. The game combines online social elements, story and co-opt in a very limited leaner world. At least lotro is still around. :(

What's with all these posters not typing english properly? It's not even internet lingo it's just piss poor illiterate writing, made it EXTREMELY difficult to read through that mountain of a post.

Tip of advice OP, don't feel sad about the game, feel sad for your grasp of the english language, its terrible

Edited by Logisitcs

What's with all these posters not typing english properly? It's not even internet lingo it's just piss poor illiterate writing, made it EXTREMELY difficult to read through that mountain of a post.

Tip of advice OP, don't feel sad about the game, feel sad for your grasp of the english language, its terribly

I dont give a f about english p..sy language.My message is delivered and im fine with it.So who cares what u mindless fanboi think.Now go rot in your room paying for beta games

I agree with the OP 100%. I'm very disappointed in the game.

I did as LITTLE as possible to follow this game before release, which is why I am not defending it. I had nothing invested in it.

I understand why it's going to take awhile for people that have invested tons of time in this game and hoped it was the savior of the MMO genre to see the glaring issues with this game, but I'm just not buying this subscription based game as deserving of my money.

I've been away from WoW for months now, and I quit the game because it had become stale to me, but SWTOR actually makes me want to renew my WoW subscription because it's a vastly superior product.

Edited by BrambLed

Hey guys I hear MMO's are absolutely awesome the first few days and have no problems or bugs! Oh and I demand that we see nonstop post from the devs during Xmas! Last but not least it's absolutely Bioware's fault that I have crappy internet and a 3 year old computer!

I wanted to slap you for every single tiem you used u instead of you.....

And i'm leveling solo just fine... And the instancing really isn't so bad as you make it seem. "oh no, i can't see anyone else in this room/cave/building" boo hoo?

Just cancel, I dont understand why everyone who wants to play a different game is here whining at the forum how bad SWTOR is...

Go back to wow, Rift etc. go play the for you "perfect MMO" - but leave BW alone. This game is great, it feels like an MMO and even tho there are bugs it runs smooth if you dont play on a gameboy.

I have been part of many MMO launches in the last 10 years and I can tell you this. Every MMO had its minor or major problems. You had wow which was running great on pretty much every pc at release, but many quest´s couldnt be finished due some bugs, like at SV. The Server crashed every time when a guild did start to raid a city, IF needed 4 Gigs of ram - if you didnt want to end up in a slightshow ...

While I still think that wow had the most stable client of all MMO´s in past, it was far from perfect.

AOC and War had the worst release clients of all time. A game that did crash every 10 minutes due memory leaks is not fun. I remember that War was only playable in pvp after smart head´s did make a mod so that the combat text could be disabled. The War crew didnt care - I dont know if it ever was fixed.

AOC today is a great game tho, its a lot of fun and the graphics are ace, I should mention this.

The most important thing for an MMO at release is after my opinion a stable client, that runs smooth without freezes, crashes etc. As said wow was almost perfect there, but the BW crew did also do a good job. The bugs, especially the graphic bugs will hopefully be fixed soon.

My favorite part was definitely when you complained about there not being lots of patches fast. The game launched less than a week ago. There is already a patch on the test servers. I wouldn't be surprised to so a patch when servers go down for maintenance tomorrow, in fact.