This is why me and my friends we will cancel after the first month.I feel very sad.

_Zefire_

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@OP.

This is launch its going to be buggy as hell. Its game its much larger then Rift was, it has way more content and work that Rift has. Of course its going to be buggy. So What. 2 or 3 months from down, most of the bugs will be fixed. only to have a few new bugs creep up. No complex Software package (Not Pong or a Basic Calculator) will be bug free, Ever.

The game has a lot of problems and false game mechanics and bugs that makes it no fun at all.

Well, duuh, it's been out less than a week. What, you expect perfection in a week? Come on. Even after a MONTH, you're going to see bugs.

Fps drops on random places for no reason and generaly very low fps for such a low graphics game on gtx 580 sli.Much fail here.

This is not done 'for no reason'. FPS drops for a variety of reasons. If you're seeing them "in random places", this is because of the population of those places. EVERY mmo has this, and you're not going to see this change much... If you've got a low end card, set everything to 'low' or 'off'.

Sound effects some times at heavy battles go away and u are missing sound effects

In a way, I agree with this. I've gone from turning my beautiful 5.1 system into a 'stereo' system just to play the game. The sound in this game is done quite horribly. It's not my system, I have a pretty decent system, the mixing on sound is ugly at best.

Companions is a good idea if u cant find someone to party but other than that the game has become a pet park that everyone is running around with a nerd npc.They should make u earn less xp when using your companion in combat so as to encourage players who like to play solo.But seems like they have no minds.And where is the option to get rid of companions that i dont want to be with me.Fail.

You're kidding, right? Companions are one of the BEST things about this game, especially if you actually USE them right. Obviously you haven't made it anywhere level wise, because, toward the middle of the game, you're not going to see your companion actually saving your tail end terribly much. Early on, yes, but midrange, meh, it's 50/50.

Game difficulty is unstable.There where a lot of quest that i was at the exact lvl it was demanding although i couldnt complete it and it seemed it wanted to be 4 lvls above.

So, wait and do the quest later.

More complaining, more whining, more rhetoric.

I've been playing through this game (both sides) since August. While a few of your complaints may be valid, you have to realize that this game has been out less than a week. It's not like it's going to be perfect (or even close) for a long, long time. Perfection comes with age. They'll get things fixed, but the impatient will never see it.

Maybe this attitude going around will get rid of all the people that dont understand that MMOs are for instant gratifacation.

Game was just released, it cant be fixed overnight. If you cant enjoy it now while waiting for bugs to be fixed, then good riddance. Im sure people would rather a rushed bug fix that doesnt really work, no?

and grammar. I can't take the person serious with those writing skills. Eesh, I think I lost 10 years of schooling after reading his post.

Well, if you're going to slam someone for grammar, I suggest you check your own post.

"I can't take the person serious with those writing skills."

It's "I can't take this person seriously..."

/facepalm

No you dont. Make friends, join a guild. Profit.

Yeah, because everyone has friends that are on and available when you need them or huge guilds full of people waiting to do flashpoints.

At this point, it is easier to just not do flashpoints than it is to spam for an hour at the station.

I have gtx 470, 12 GB, i7 950 3.07 GHz. Running on 15 MBs cable connection. I haven't had a single lag spike or fps drop. Well once when I accidently turned on frap and hard drive all full.

Also the game has been out for 5 days. If you are already bored of this game, you must really be bored with WoW.

Yeah, because everyone has friends that are on and available when you need them or huge guilds full of people waiting to do flashpoints.

At this point, it is easier to just not do flashpoints than it is to spam for an hour at the station.

What is needed is world chat to look for players. Maybe some form of summoning stone.

and grammar. I can't take the person serious with those writing skills. Eesh, I think I lost 10 years of schooling after reading his post.

Well, if you're going to slam someone for grammar, I suggest you check your own post.

"I can't take the person serious with those writing skills."

It's "I can't take this person seriously..."

/facepalm

Accually AA works fine with ATI cards, you just have to force it threw the CCC.

Nvidia forced AA does not work with SWTOR. So blame Nvidia not Bioware.

Also the 580 GTX SLI slowdown is an Nvidia problem that is known with SWTOR. So again blame Nvidia not Bioware.

Also the game has been out for 6 days now....and you are ************ about how buggy it is? Give them at least a few weeks to fix some of the bugs.

Plus they have updated the game with a few bug fixes, so its not like they arent trying.

Some people just like to complain....even when its their PC's fault /facepalm

I think i ll have to cancel after the first month.I really wanted to play an open world mmo sw game with voice acting from bioware but sems like my dream has come to an end.The game has a lot of problems and false game mechanics and bugs that makes it no fun at all.

Heres is my list and some of my friends thoughts about this game that makes it fall very short.

Graphics needs improvemet texures are awful antialiasing is not present and if u enable it through the ini it works like trash.

Fps drops on random places for no reason and generaly very low fps for such a low graphics game on gtx 580 sli.Much fail here.

gameplay needs improvement combat feels not so good because u have the general cooldown on skills and not the cast on demand with a unique skill cooldown.This one is called spam button games which every game follows it fails horribly.The same done with rift and it failed.

Sound effects some times at heavy battles go away and u are missing sound effects

Open world is not here instead we get this heavy instanced thing which is awful.The game does not feel like mmorpg.It feels like a single player with mmo elements and if it wasn't that enough we get charged with a subscription per month.I bet this is a joke right

Companions is a good idea if u cant find someone to party but other than that the game has become a pet park that everyone is running around with a nerd npc.They should make u earn less xp when using your companion in combat so as to encourage players who like to play solo.But seems like they have no minds.And where is the option to get rid of companions that i dont want to be with me.Fail.

Game difficulty is unstable.There where a lot of quest that i was at the exact lvl it was demanding although i couldnt complete it and it seemed it wanted to be 4 lvls above.

Moreover if u dont want to use your companions at combat u are advancing at ridiculous slow rates.Fail,where is the option to this u force people to use a companion.Some say this is how bioware games work and i come to say this is how mmorpgs dont work.Mmorpgs are about giving options/freedom to the players and not rail guide them and forcing them.

And if u had played other bioware games there was alaways a chance to get rid of companions u didn't like.

Even skyrim whitch is single player gives terrible ammounts of freedom to the player.No wonder why it became Game of the year right?

Bugs are evryware i cant seem to find some crafting spots bosses on class quests regenarate health at ridiculous rates and never die whitch make the game unable from advancing,some mouths in dialogs are not moving and some other major bugs that other people are facing eg with the bounty hunter that cant progress.

Some skills sometimes dont work on major battles and that may have as a result your death.While other skills start beeing casted before the first one u hitted ends which becomes overpowered against other classes

Lag glitches when u pve or pvp.I play other games online and never had that problem even with battlefield 3 witch is more heavy game and more demanding on 64 maps.

cover system for smuggler does not respont at once.

Interface is the worst ive seen in my whole life and if it wasn't that enough we have no option to customize it.

Patches on the game?Where are they?Even rift had tremendous amounts of patches at very high speed for their game and they continue to do so.Why it didn't work?Dont ask me cause ill have to right 3 whole pages if not more about it.

I have more things to say but i think ive already spent a lot of time on biowares forums.

I just wanted to write this so as bioware get a glimpse and realise why so many people will be cancelling after the first month.And why so many other people will not have trust anymore on bioware's games.

First it was dragon age 2 now swtor.What is next i dont care cause im done with bioware.I may remember baldure's gate series,neverwinter,dragon age origins and mass effect 2 but thats it.The developers at bioware studios have changed and it's very clear that people created dragon age origins didn't created da2 nor swtor.

Finally the funniest thing of them all is that instead of posting on the forums that we are working to fix all these things by the end of the first month they say that more content is coming.

Guess what i dont care about new content on a broken game.Where is the fun of the new content if there are so many issues to be handled first.

Support and community communication is not here also.If u dont speak with the community how in the seven hells u are going to have warm relationship with your customers and make the game as it should be.

Im not against the players.I really hope if any of u to enjoy the game and play it as long as u like.

I just feel like beeing tricked by bioware and their promises especialy the one in the interview they were saying "we are not releasing crap".Guess what again this is your second one after da2.

Merry christmas to all of u guys if u are enjoying the game.I dont enjoy it and ill have to find other ways to entertain myself.I think a bunch of girls will cheer me up in no time and have me forget about this failure.

Have fun and stop counting on game companies they dont care to create worthy games anymore.They just testing their games on us.They release beta games instead of released games.

See ya.

I don't know where to even start but to say I hope to see you later on!

I feel sorry, some of the things i really agree with you , I do feel like I am playing this game SOLO by myself. I really need LFG tool for flashpoints.

Are ppl these days to lazy to ask in chat for LFD/LFG?

I never want to see X-server tools again unless the game is on total life support meaning less than 10 servers!

Edited by yodimaster

"Open world is not here instead we get this heavy instanced thing which is awful.The game does not feel like mmorpg.It feels like a single player with mmo elements and if it wasn't that enough we get charged with a subscription per month."

^This I agree with. However other than that game is awesome IMO.

That would be a step in the right direction. Seems a lot of people dont understand that a LFG tool can be different than WoW's intance intance tool.

The problem is that a lot of people want exactly what WoW has right now. Also those same people do not realize that that form of lfg is the worse type. In theory the way Flashpoints are designed they are in the same location which means if someone wants to run an instance they will be in that area looking for a group.

Logically current system works except it doesn't in practice. Basically I log in, I do /1 tank lfg. 5 minutes later if I do not get a response, I go quest/pvp/space battle. So if most people follow my model, there are a lot more people actually want to do a flashpoint but they might have not logged in at the right time.

I think what would work well is TBC/early wrath WoW lfg tool. Person selects that they want to do a certain instance(s). Someone who wants to run a group looks up who is interested. Msgs them if they want to join. GG.

First off; take an English-speaking class. Second: every single dispute you have with the game is irrelevant due to the fact that THE GAME JUST LAUNCHED. Did you and you're little friends play WoW in beta or alpha? Were you there for launch? The game was just as clunky as this one. They are ALL EQ clones (imo). MMO is a GENERA, which means they're all going to look and feel the same. Deal with it.

Have faith in the creators and if you aren't a die-hard fan of SW then you shouldn't be playing this to begin with.

OUT.

Actually it plays much better than WoW did at launch. Remember falling through the world in Hillsbrad? I remember floating UNDER Molten Core with the three other raiding guilds that were racing to do it first for about two hours...That game wasn't in as stable a condition as the general world is in this game for about six months after launch (and I'm being generous with the "six months" part).

Actually it plays much better than WoW did at launch. Remember falling through the world in Hillsbrad? I remember floating UNDER Molten Core with the three other raiding guilds that were racing to do it first for about two hours...That game wasn't in as stable a condition as the general world is in this game for about six months after launch (and I'm being generous with the "six months" part).

Hell I remember WOW launch was so horrible, they gave me 3 free weeks of gametime, since the servers were crashing 24/7.

Lets not even talk about how laggy ingame was when you got into a main town, or even hillsbrad.

SWTOR Launch was a total sucess compared to WOW launch

Are ppl these days to lazy to ask in chat for LFD/LFG?

I never want to see X-server tools again unless the game is on total life support meaning less than 10 servers!

You know, LFG tool does not automatically mean xsever instance lobby?

It seems like too many people have only used Blizzards latest iteration of an LFG tool. Sad really.

The problem is that a lot of people want exactly what WoW has right now. Also those same people do not realize that that form of lfg is the worse type. In theory the way Flashpoints are designed they are in the same location which means if someone wants to run an instance they will be in that area looking for a group.

Logically current system works except it doesn't in practice. Basically I log in, I do /1 tank lfg. 5 minutes later if I do not get a response, I go quest/pvp/space battle. So if most people follow my model, there are a lot more people actually want to do a flashpoint but they might have not logged in at the right time.

I think what would work well is TBC/early wrath WoW lfg tool. Person selects that they want to do a certain instance(s). Someone who wants to run a group looks up who is interested. Msgs them if they want to join. GG.

Yeah, the current WoW tool sucks. The LFG tool I would like to see would be what Was in WoW in late vanilla early TBC. Seems that is more standard for other MMOs as well. Simply flag yourself for LFG, get added to channel and ask/whisper other people in tool if they want to group.

Edited by Rochlin

You know, LFG tool does not automatically mean xsever instance lobby?

It seems like too many people have only used Blizzards latest iteration of an LFG tool. Sad really.

Thats one of the reasons I stopped playing.

Specially looking for Raid.....made the game too easy and too sad for my taste.

Thats one of the reasons I stopped playing.

Specially looking for Raid.....made the game too easy and too sad for my taste.

Luckily I bailed before that came out. That tool was the reason I took a break from healing for awhile. Those people could be brutal to healers and tanks.