nerf underlurker in story mode already

We have a trend! Fights that require understanding of left/right are too difficult!

I propose a nerf to this overpowered mechanic. Players should be color coded so they know where to stand. I mean, that worked great for Operator IX pugs, right? :rolleyes:

Hehe we are already colour coding players with markers, sometimes even that does not work :tran_wink:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/bump ran this with 4 groups this week and 3 of them failed on the UL. (3 pugs and 1 guild run the guild run was the only one not a fail) at least make it beatable with augged 186s like everything says the recommended gear is for the ops and yes got UL achievements before we started on the last one and it was still a fail... Edited by VIncentBlaze

I'm kind of excited in a sick way for the EV, KP, EC are too hard threads. I have a feeling there will be tons of em.

I'm more excited to see the return of the "server boss".

Soa is invisible!

Taunt resisted on Breath of the Masters!

Lag during Chained Manifestation!

:D :D

My favorite was the Mara force charge into the exploding Subs. :p

What? No. Standing in there as Jugg, popping reflect, realising that you haven't specced into intimidating presence, and blaming the snipers for not aoe'ing them down fast enough after you've hit the dirt :D

And I have killed revan hm after starting to play this expansion just few months ago on new server without any friends or guild. That's what elitistic angry noobs from this thread will never be able to do.

After expansion people will finish story and drop the game for good, so no one will cry about nerfing ops too much, because this game is dead

And I have killed revan hm after starting to play this expansion just few months ago on new server without any friends or guild. That's what elitistic angry noobs from this thread will never be able to do.

After expansion people will finish story and drop the game for good, so no one will cry about nerfing ops too much, because this game is dead

I'm calling BS. Unless you meant the Foundry Revan fight. Screenshot or it didn't happen.

I'm calling BS. Unless you meant the Foundry Revan fight. Screenshot or it didn't happen.

I've provided screenshots of more progression than your guild has in some different thread more than a month ago. Proving something to cancerous community like this isn't worth of anything.

I've provided screenshots of more progression than your guild has in some different thread more than a month ago. Proving something to cancerous community like this isn't worth of anything.

Your attitude borderlines on cancerous. Didn't Thumper from Bambi teach you anything? "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Yes, I know forums are for rants, raves, and rages, but criticizing others is no way to gain respect.

Back on topic, I also think Underlurker is a bit overpowered compared to the other bosses in Temple of Sacrifice and Ravagers. The DPS check seems much higher and is the clear bottleneck of all the bosses. Revan is a joke after him. Possibly I haven't run with a super coordinated group. However storymode should have some leeway accounting for a less than fully coordinated group.

First off let me say that it doesn't get more 'casual' than me, I'm a trucker that plays TOR about once a month. Now, I've pugged TOS twice over the last month, have 6 60s, once on Mando and once on sage, BOTH TIMES ul was one shotted, STOP SAYING THIS FIGHT IS PUG KILLER, this is no longer true, any pug that has 2 damn brain cells can beat this boss. Know left and right, and hide behind rocks when they fall, not hard at all, oh and kill adds not hard at all stop being stupid. And for the love of all that is food in the SW universe stop saying 'I can't beat ul cause I'm casual and all I do is pug' that's bull, all I do is PUG and beat it whenever I PUG it.