[SUGGESTION] Hide companion head slot option!

Saporah

I would like to suggest that in the "social" tab of the "preferences" menu we be given the option to hide our companions head slot. This option could be listed right under the existing option to hide our own head slots.

I know the artists worked hard on creating the graphics for this game but some of the headgear is silly and breaks immersion.

Personally I miss seeing Corso in all my voice overs... now I feel like some nameless clone soldier is following me around and the storyline is broken. I know my husband groans and shakes his head each time his companion, Kira, gets a new silly hat. He can't take her seriously anymore

All aesthetics or personal opinions aside, for the story part of this game, a part I feel is very important, it's nice to be able to see a characters face and their facial expressions.

Also since this would be only an option, it would not effect other players who like to see the helmets on their characters and therefore this feature would not negatively effect anyone's experience. It would only positively effect the experience for some.

Thank you for your time, please have a nice day. :)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/agree tooooooo

I like Corso. He's cute. Then he gets that helmet, and it hides his entire face and I don't get to even see him! I hate it!

I know! How am I suppose to kiss all his cute little scars with that massive white plastic THING on him!? :rolleyes:

Agreed, alternatively Bioware could start making headgear that doesn't look like complete crap.

Lol! :)

I simply cannot believe that what you suggest was not noticed by BioWare. Having a hide helm option for your companion should have been a no brainer. But many features have been overlooked, left out so I guess its not surprising.

Yes I suppose but the game is still new... Then again if they took the trouble to add it for players, why not their companions as well?