3.2.1 Marauder/Sentinel Insight: Self Healing and Set Bonuses

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted there and I'll post here that basically none of your changes is balanced, thought through, even though Obiteration is nice idea, it's not possible to implement in the way you want it.

When you make a claim, ("obiteration" is a nice idea, it is NOT possible to implement in the way you want) can you please give some reason why you think this is so? Why post otherwise? I really don't understand.

Its a vision that involves moving tooltip #'s around as well as mechanical changes. If one is cognitive about this, it IS closer to BALANCE than the current state and a hell of a lot more entertaining.

Bioware can always make a couple more adjustments after my recommendations would be implemented. This is objective, and not a matter of throwing your hands up in the air after you read my changes. You can continue the change accordingly, its a vision..

Saying 'its not possible to implement in the way you want it" . . . . what? explain maybe? how is it NOT possible? i see it as very possible, and as a drastic improvement.

The devs are still totally ignoring PVE for some reason. What is the reason for their gross incompetence?

PvP didn't get any help either. Except the Ardor utility, but that alone isn't gonna do anything. We even got nerfs with the Defensive Forms change. And ofc all Anni changes.

Everyone go read the "Must Read:Marauder Changes" thread on this forum. Short 2 minute read i think you'll enjoy.

No, I did not enjoy. It is one of those - far too many posts - that are doing more harm than good for the class. The "must read" is a bad joke.

Nuff Said!

Please give us back our 2% selfheal on crits, like it used to be. Nothing else needed in regards to self-heals.[/color]

Suck up your pride and listen to the people paying your meals and the fuel for your car. If it weren´t for us you would have no monthly earnings

Suck up your pride and listen to the people paying your meals and the fuel for your car. If it weren´t for us you would have no monthly earnings

Subscribers and the Cartel Market don't pay BioWare's wages. The revenue that SWTOR generates is split between EA and Disney. EA then pays BioWare's wages. It's kind of the reason why nothing the paying customers say matters because once all interested parties have been paid, what's the sense in changing something that pays out consistently? Getting paid is very demotivational.

Edited by Bugattiboy

Thats not what the post you're quoting implied at all. You go and hire someone for a year and pay them their entire salary up front.

No ones being paid upfront....You have no idea how business works.

Played many mmos, but really 1st time i see so much flame and crying at class forum. Its not end of the world , usually in mmo nerf makes you tougher after some time.Hopefully one day we will be laughing at this.Looks like all good ideas from really good players were ignored ,without communication from devs and when they did it didn't made much sense, i bet its painfull . I Don't see to much reasons for complaining about it tho, as it wont change much.All you can do is hope next time they will wake up and do something good with that class.If good ideas brought us this changes ,what complaining will. Edited by Darthkachna

Played many mmos, but really 1st time i see so much flame and crying at class forum. Its not end of the world , usually in mmo nerf makes you tougher after some time.Hopefully one day we will be laughing at this.Looks like all good ideas from really good players were ignored ,without communication from devs and when they did it didn't made much sense, i bet its painfull . I Don't see to much reasons for complaining about it tho, as it wont change much.All you can do is hope next time they will wake up and do something good with that class.If good ideas brought us this changes ,what complaining will.

Amen

Just hope for the better times that WILL come.

All the signs are there. We got more communication than we ever had, granted its a bit a monologue currently but still ...... Its clear for anyone that there is a kind of will to communicate. So lets not make it harder for ourselves with crying. At least in my case it never worked in my childhood years :p

Regarding the classrep system. That was never fully intented for getting feedback on fixes and balancing. It was for us to ask them anything we would like to know. That most reps used it to trigger constructive feedback around balancing was our own choice of approach.

"New Masterful Utility: Ardor. Transcendence no longer requires or consumes Centering, but goes on cooldown for 30 seconds when activated. Jedi Promulgator is now a Heroic Utility" I literally can't even any more...

Ya, it really shouldn't be a masterful and the cd should be 20 seconds.

why did you force anni into the dot spreader template? nobody wanted it, and it's pretty plain at this point, everybody hates it. anni was always the highest single target dps against real bosses. the cost of this was no viability in pvp and weak dps in any target switching environment. AND EVERYBODY LOVED IT! it wasn't broken before, but since 3.0 the only conversations anybody have about it are how to fix it, when is it going to be fixed, why are the proposed fixes so lame... why....?

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

ffs i#M SO MAD

1.8 Anni was FUN

Now it seems the whole game is boring actually; the only fun class for me is Deception assassin now...rage or fury what ever jugga is too unidimensional. Vengeance is just...well not for me; I'ts quite easy to defeat imho. but mara; my main since beta...Im sad

Last nail to mara...I even considered returning to wildstar even if the queues are 20 mins

NOONE ASKED FOR DOT SPREAD AND AOE DAMAGE FOR A CLASS THAT WAS SUPOSSED TO BE, AND WAS A SINGLE TARGET HIGH SUSTAINED DAMAGE CLASS

W T F !!!!!!!!