The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Go Big, Go Small, Go Nowhere

TaitWatson

Well hey! Kai Zykken here—everyone’s heard of my incredible adventures, of course, but did you know that there’s even more to me than being really great at everything?

Read More

details we need details.

speed rating?

do the mega/mico mounts have same chance of being knocked off?

how does the stationary mount work with mount while moving?

If I use stationary mount on a steep incline and use mount while moving, will I break the universe?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the same kind of energy could be put into fixing pvp...

Now, in that post yesterday speculating what they'd do for April Fool's, some people mentioned the wave of responders that would lament that they were making April Fool's jokes rather than fixing PvP.

I have to wonder if this guy was trying to make a joke based off that thread, or if he's serious...

Now, in that post yesterday speculating what they'd do for April Fool's, some people mentioned the wave of responders that would lament that they were making April Fool's jokes rather than fixing PvP.

I have to wonder if this guy was trying to make a joke based off that thread, or if he's serious...

pay no attention to them...must discuss body type 4s and mico-mounts..

which would be the best?

What would a mega walker look like? how much bigger would mega-bantha need to be? would we see ANYTHING if parked on fleet?

I've been trying to get my brother to subscribe to this game for months now. He just said that if the sandcrawler thing was for real, he'd be subbing already.

Just saying :D

how about a mega command throne?

follow the FB link at the bottom..it gets better.

Yeah, the stationary crate mount or the micro GSF model ship mount are my favorites.

If I had to choose just one, I'd probably opt for the crate, because I too believe in the theory of "why go everywhere, when you can go nowhere?"...that's why I keep a mini fridge and empty milk container my by computer ;)

Yeah, the stationary crate mount or the micro GSF model ship mount are my favorites.

If I had to choose just one, I'd probably opt for the crate, because I too believe in the theory of "why go everywhere, when you can go nowhere?"...that's why I keep a mini fridge and empty milk container my by computer ;)

idk, the rock looks pretty good as well.

but for me the log mount made my day. just thinking of what speeder sounds it would make.

details we need details.

speed rating?

do the mega/mico mounts have same chance of being knocked off?

how does the stationary mount work with mount while moving?

If I use stationary mount on a steep incline and use mount while moving, will I break the universe?

I spoke with Kai regarding your questions, and got the following information:

Micro and Mega Mounts are Adaptive, and the Stationary Mount has a -100% Speed Rating.

Micro Mounts convey a -20% to knock off protection, and you can only be knocked off Mega Mounts by Sharpshooter Gunslingers and Marksmanship Snipers.

If you mount while moving to a stationary mount, momentum flings you from the mount, dismounting you.

As for breaking the universe, one of Kai's product testers tried using mount while moving onto a stationary mount up an incline on the Rishi Docks and they were completely removed from the galaxy, so please use at your own risk.

Micro and Mega Mounts are Adaptive, and the Stationary Mount has a -100% Speed Rating.

Micro Mounts convey a -20% to knock off protection, and you can only be knocked off Mega Mounts by Sharpshooter Gunslingers and Marksmanship Snipers.

If you mount while moving to a stationary mount, momentum flings you from the mount, dismounting you.

As for breaking the universe, one of Kai's product testers tried using mount while moving onto a stationary mount up an incline on the Rishi Docks and they were completely removed from the galaxy, so please use at your own risk.

Well played

Does the Gunslinger/Sniper obtain your mega mount if you get knocked off?

Is there any chance of having Kai Zykken's mom as a mega mount?

Edited by irishseeker

Once again, screwing over melee classes...gg Bioware...we need a Saber Launch skill to level the playing field Tait.