Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

Sorry I havent been around guys, things have come up. I let Sil know this. I am having him send any intel my Operatives on the ground find on these terrorists directly to Jarons. Sorry I havent been around to help much, just fill me when I get back.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacification of Naos III

Krovna's Brawlers

Servus Umbra

- 10,000 Storm Troopers

- 5,000 Elite Shock Troops

- 300 IDT

- 100 AT-ST/A

- 10 Phase II Dark Troopers

Details

Servus Umbra's Brief History: Originally an elite Imperial Agent who only went by his number and had an impressive record. Due to his loyal service and skills he was selected for the "Ragnos Initiative" which transformed him completely. After this transformation, he only went by the name 'Servus Umbra' or in other words, Shadow Servant, or Servant of Shadows. Shortly after, he was assigned to serve under Inquisitor Krovna and to further his new abilities under her tutelage. Ever since Servus has served as Krovna's 'hand' and operated covertly to eliminate obstacles.

While he is not as strong as most force users, his own power is still on the rise, though most conventional force user techniques he discards. The majority of the ones that he has focused on are those that was complimentary to his Agent training. Such as stealth techniques, mind tricks, mimicry, and some telekinesis. His weapon is a Lightsaber Pike.

Plan

- Quell riots

- Employ locals for their own ends

- Martial Law

- Seek out and destroy remaining MW influence

- Servus will be having a Shadow War with the MW Agents

- Over all plan is one of pacifying locals and securing the area, slow and secure style

Vs

Mando Werda

- YVH droids 6,000 (in caves below ground)

- Mandalorian Soldiers 5,000

- Basilisk War Droids 5,000

- 100 Ashade Agents

- 50 Mirshe Analysts

- 50 Jatne Slicers

Battle Plan

- Guerrilla Tactics

- Incite a revolt

- Use what they know to direct anger at the Empire

Variables

- Current forces deployed by Krovna's Brawlers is not the full extent that they possess, but rather what they deem adequate for the situation at hand. If forces become overwhelmed more can be deployed.

- Space Stations destruction put many locals out of work

- MW has had plenty of time and influence on Naos III for some advantage

Debate!

The invasion fails. Theres not much to debate ihmo.

The invasion fails. Theres not much to debate ihmo.

You should try to prevent your own planet from being invaded before judging others.

By the end of next week the GI will begin negotiations with the Voss and Gormak if you don't show up.

Reasoning would be good. :rolleyes:

Mainly what Star said already. I just wanted to also voice my opinion.

As for reasons, Id just like to bring up the Vietnam War where a significantly technologically inferior equipped Viet Cong were successful against the much more powerful USA. Now imagine what a Viet Cong who is actualy superiorly (is that actually a word?) equipped and who have a whole planet, not only one country, to hide on, would have done to the USA.

You should try to prevent your own planet from being invaded before judging others.

By the end of next week the GI will begin negotiations with the Voss and Gormak if you don't show up.

I honestly dont even know why Im not there yet, seeing how I set out in-game weeks ago, Im pretty sure that I should have arrived some time ago already, still waiting for Sil to post the event.

Mainly what Star said already. I just wanted to also voice my opinion.

As for reasons, Id just like to bring up the Vietnam War where a significantly technologically inferior equipped Viet Cong were successful against the much more powerful USA. Now imagine what a Viet Cong who is actualy superiorly (is that actually a word?) equipped and who have a whole planet, not only one country, to hide on, would have done to the USA.

Except they are not really all that superior... The numbers are nearly the same even. Not to mention that the fleet above is stated to have more troops and units available, but chose to send only this many to begin with. That, and after looking at Naos III a little more, a revolt from the people would not be terribly effective considering how unlikely many of them have weapons due to their living conditions and the intent that they moved there for. There is also that from the wiki it sounds pretty low population, and many of those were killed by the station explosion.

The only thing that the MW has that is technically superior, are the Basilisk droids but KB has things to deal with those.

Side Note: Voss merely hasn't started yet because I haven't posted it tbh.

After Thought: Though not directly listed in the battle outline, as mentioned in Krovna's bio she is quite adept at luring out her opponents into the open in order to strike them effectively. I would think such would be used here since this is her army after all, she merely isn't on the ground.

Edited by Silenceo

Voss Negotiations

GI

Leadership:

Vinen Tamara

Aur Nom

Farin Denasis VIII

Fleet:

4 Ardent

400 IF-11s

9 Enigma-class corvettes

4 Imp II frigates

7 Stealth Ships

2 ASAM

280TIE Phantom

200 TIE Defenders

4 Vindicator-class heavy cruiser

1 Immobilizer 418 cruiser (Cloaking device)

14 Tartan-class patrol cruiser

14 DP20

4 Stealth Ship

315 Nssis-class Clawcraft

295 Skipray

1 Master-class

Troops

(4,000 Droidekas/ 24,000 Stormtroopers)

10 Voss Mystics, 200 Voss Elite Commandos

3000 Spacetroopers, 1500 Chameleon Droids, 1000 Commando Droids

512 Scout Troopers, 512 Scout trooper snipers, 128 Bomb Squad Troopers, 512 Jumptroopers 384 Marines

200 Medics

80 LAAT/i

OK

Leadership

Ayan

Forces

Acclamators (4)

- 80 Turbostorm-Class Gunships (systems upgraded to modern standards, flamethrowers replaced by chainguns),

- 142 Canderous-Class Assault Tanks

- 320 CK-6 Swoops

- 5,000 tons of extra supplies,

- 13,000 TOR-era Mandalorians (equipped with all sorts of hand held weapons and the typical stuff, 15% trained combat medics, 15% trained engeniers)

- 3,000 TOR-era Mandalorians with rocket launchers

- 1,100 Bailisk War Droids

- 2,050 SD-6 battle droids

- 13000 TOR-era Mandalorians,

DP20s (40)

- 20 tons of extra supplies,

- 20 Basilisk war droids,

- 40 SD-6 battle droids,

- 40 TOR-era Mandalorians

Bes'uliiks (1,000)

GAT-24r Skiprey Blastboats (320)

- 3 SD-6 battle droids,

- 1 Basilisk war droid,

- 4 TOR-era Mandalorians

IRA

Leadership

Leynn Organa

Niiyl Organa

Forces

Cure: EF76 Nebulon-B Med

- 75 Militia

- 150 Medics

Alde: EF76 Nebulon-B

- 75 Militia

- 1250 Clones

Antilles: EF76 Nebulon-B

- 75 Militia

- 1250 Clones

OOC: Blast it all, it looks like recent events grew my box so much that the KO and GI units were in the PM's that got cleared last night.... NOOOOOO!!!

Edited by Silenceo

Voss Negotiations

GI

PM deleted from overflow...Resend...AGAIN...

OK

PM deleted from overflow...Resend...AGAIN...

IRA

Leynn Organa

Niiyl Organa

Cure: EF76 Nebulon-B Med.

Alderaan: EF76 Nebulon-B

Remedy: EF76 Nebulon-B

OOC: Blast it all, it looks like recent events grew my box so much that the KO and GI units were in the PM's that got cleared last night.... NOOOOOO!!!

Week 33 agenda.

Alderaan renamed Alde.

Remedy renamed Antilles.

We are creating a safe zone well outside the battlefield.

Any ship that enters this zone during a battle will become neutral. The wounded will be treated and the damages repaired as far as possible.

However this ship won't be allowed to flee or rejoin the battle. After the end of the battle the victorious side will decide what to do with the ship. In case of a draw the ship will be allowed to remain in the neutral zone, retreat or rejoin his faction's fleet.

We are asking all parties to respect this zone. To remain fair, if any of the parties declines this offer then none will be able to use it.

(Edit) If any ship breaks the rules it will be boarded and captured by the IRA.

Sil, the Red Cross is present at the Voss space battle.

And I forgot to add 225 Republic Militia, 2250 Clones and 150 Medics to my forces.

Edit: 75 Militia on each ship, all medics on the cure, 1250 Clones on each of the other ships.

Edited by CheaterLL

Sil, the Red Cross is present at the Voss space battle.

And I forgot to add 225 Republic Militia, 2250 Clones and 150 Medics to my forces.

It was stated earlier so figured it didn't need to be stated again.

Voss Negotiations

GI

Leadership:

Vinen Tamara

Aur Nom

Farin Denasis VIII

Fleet:

4 Ardent

400 IF-11s

9 Enigma-class corvettes

4 Imp II frigates

7 Stealth Ships

2 ASAM

280TIE Phantom

200 TIE Defenders

14 DP20

4 Stealth Ship

295 Skipray

1 Master-class

Troops

512 Scout Troopers, 512 Scout trooper snipers, 128 Bomb Squad Troopers, 512 Jumptroopers 384 Marines

200 Medics

80 LAAT/i

OK

Leadership

Ayan

Forces

Acclamators (4)

- 80 Turbostorm-Class Gunships (systems upgraded to modern standards, flamethrowers replaced by chainguns),

- 320 CK-6 Swoops

- 13,000 TOR-era Mandalorians (equipped with all sorts of hand held weapons and the typical stuff, 15% trained combat medics, 15% trained engeniers)

DP20s (40)

- 40 SD-6 battle droids,

Bes'uliiks (1,000)

- 3 SD-6 battle droids,

- 1 Basilisk war droid,

- 4 TOR-era Mandalorians

IRA

Leadership

Leynn Organa

Niiyl Organa

Forces

- 75 Militia

- 150 Medics

- 75 Militia

- 1250 Clones

- 75 Militia

- 1250 Clones

Can we get a rundown on the newly created GI ships?

Voss Negotiations

GI

Leadership:

Vinen Tamara

Aur Nom

Farin Denasis VIII

Fleet:

4 Ardent

400 IF-11s

9 Enigma-class corvettes

4 Imp II frigates

7 Stealth Ships

2 ASAM

280TIE Phantom

200 TIE Defenders

14 DP20

4 Stealth Ship

295 Skipray

1 Master-class

Troops

200 Medics

80 LAAT/i

OK

Leadership

Ayan

Forces

Acclamators (4)

- 320 CK-6 Swoops

DP20s (40)

- 40 SD-6 battle droids,

Bes'uliiks (1,000)

- 3 SD-6 battle droids,

- 1 Basilisk war droid,

- 4 TOR-era Mandalorians

IRA

Leadership

Leynn Organa

Niiyl Organa

Forces

- 75 Militia

- 150 Medics

- 75 Militia

- 1250 Clones

- 75 Militia

- 1250 Clones

Sil we need more Information on the GI unique design ships.So of their is a battle we can debate who will win.

Sil we need more Information on the GI unique design ships.So of their is a battle we can debate who will win.

Until a battle is imminent that intel is not needed nor likely for it to be known due to it most likely being their first encounter with such. I say this because this would heavily effect whether or not the leaders decide to fight or not, and by all accounts they haven't had time nor reason to check up on the GI unique designs. If a battle is to commence, I will gladly post their details.

Side Note: Feel free to start the negotiations... Pretty much why I listed the ship, character, and unit data. So you could all decide to either duke it out, or get to that diplomacy table...

Edited by Silenceo

Can those who are creating companies please send me a bullet format that includes:

Name:

Facilities:

Service:

Products:

Deals:

ect...

All details you can think of. Really not in the mood to pick through fluff... So if it doesn't go into the core details of the company, put it in a spoiler and I will read it later.

Voss Negotiations

GI

Leadership:

Vinen Tamara

Aur Nom

Farin Denasis VIII

Fleet:

4 Ardent

400 IF-11s

9 Enigma-class corvettes

4 Imp II frigates

7 Stealth Ships

2 ASAM

280TIE Phantom

200 TIE Defenders

14 DP20

4 Stealth Ship

295 Skipray

1 Master-class

Troops

200 Medics

80 LAAT/i

OK

Leadership

Ayan

Forces

Acclamators (4)

- 320 CK-6 Swoops

DP20s (40)

- 40 SD-6 battle droids,

Bes'uliiks (1,000)

- 3 SD-6 battle droids,

- 1 Basilisk war droid,

- 4 TOR-era Mandalorians

IRA

Leadership

Leynn Organa

Niiyl Organa

Forces

- 75 Militia

- 150 Medics

- 75 Militia

- 1250 Clones

- 75 Militia

- 1250 Clones

I'd suggest trying to find a peaceful solution because both sides would have severe casualties.

I'd suggest trying to find a peaceful solution because both sides would have severe casualties.

True, but one side can eventually recover. The other would be quite crippled. Though negotiations I believe were planned from both sides if I recall correctly...

To be honest I say talk it out I believe Random can win the ground battle but Karadon has space.Plus he will be able to rebuild everything he lost way quicker then you can Random he has the most planets and am sure he is the richest in the game right now.So I say talk it out we have money to make anyway random.You can reclaim Voss when your in a better position then you are now. Edited by Jarons

True, but one side can eventually recover. The other would be quite crippled. Though negotiations I believe were planned from both sides if I recall correctly...

Karadron has contacted me directly and requested me to lead the negotiations with the Voss and the Gormak.

raandomname has stated publicly that he wants to negotiate with the GI.

If Karadron accepts to negotiate with raandomname then there won't be any fights. Otherwise the OK will be crippled near death and the GI will have to lick their wounds for some time.

Karadron has contacted me directly and requested me to lead the negotiations with the Voss and the Gormak.

raandomname has stated publicly that he wants to negotiate with the GI.

If Karadron accepts to negotiate with raandomname then there won't be any fights. Otherwise the OK will be crippled near death and the GI will have to lick their wounds for some time.

The GI's diplomat is willing to negotiate but he's not going to bend easily on terms.