Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So that it ? Thats the big tease?

Arkanthos

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, considering it was only ever mentioned on Twitter, it wasn't meant for "us"...although, it still seems odd, anyone following their Twitter surely knows what the game is about already. /shrug :rolleyes:

Yup, it really doesn't make sense to advertise this to the community already following you.

Yup, it really doesn't make sense to advertise this to the community already following you.

Yeah, because I follow the twitter of all the games I've played in the past myself, hoping they'll do something that makes me wanna play again...:rolleyes:

Maybe it was an attempt to increase their number of YouTube subscribers. I can't think of any other reason such a pointless trailer would be posted on their Twitter of all places. I have to admit though, a small part of me (like 1%) actually believed it would be something big. Lol. Hell was I thinking? Edited by rashadk

I could be wrong but, I think they teased us with some new footage, specifically the theron shan stuff at the 48 second mark, I don't remember seeing that at all on either side.

Nop.

Rearranged from

, from the SW story in Balmorra. Even the prisoner seen in the cell box next to Theron is the same. Edited by Darth_Wicked

I could be wrong but, I think they teased us with some new footage, specifically the theron shan stuff at the 48 second mark, I don't remember seeing that at all on either side.

As someone mentioned in Reddit, that scene is taken from the Balmorra class story, they just edited Theron Shan in instead of the regular NPC. Why they did this is anyone's guess, maybe they didn't want to spoil the class story?

A small scene from Ziost would have been a much better teaser, even if it is only those 2-3 seconds long.

And like I mentioned in the other thread, I'm disappointed that they didn't translate this video into German and French like all the other gameplay trailers, it was just subtitled. Either they had to finish it in a hurry or their budget was cut, but none of the two are a good indication in any case. :(

Edited by Jerba

Well in an few minutes they got their video to 300+ views and an bunch of likes and dislikes, As for me, I been here since the beta testing days and love the game, I can see where there are some new scenes for the game. Yet as for choosing I have made my choices but at times I wish to be an double agent for each class for some of them, and other classes I would like to see an way to defect to the other side side that side seems more natural in the way I play the class for that character. So good Job Bio-ware and hopes this helps you out in some way to keep the game going as long as star wars galaxies ran.

We, as a community, should stop expecting anything from Bioware. They do not have the dev staff to meet player expectations.

I swear to God I almost made a joke thread that used the Preamble of the Constitution as source material after reading that comment.

"We the community, hold these truths to be self evident, not all MMO's are created equal. That the player has a right to quality content, content, and competent development of said content as well as quality assurance.....etc etc."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.