"Prove yourself in PVP" so says the Website (PVP probelm)

TheGoju

When you log onto the Swtor Website you see it talk about RIshi and the Hard Mode Flash-points and "prove yourself in PVP"

How do you prove yourself in PVP when this is what happens?

http://postimg.org/image/4nhvx7g7x/

This was the 4th GSF i ran , and the outcome was about the same each time. (in this case it was a 3 cap, so we could not even earn req by defending a sat)

finally i took a screenshot , so that perhaps, someone , might SEE that this is a serious problem.

Edited by TheGoju

GSF is not real PvP and no one cares about it.

/thread

Just because YOU don't care about it, doesn't mean people don't, however your input was welcome, GSF is JUST as important as WZs, or any other aspect of the game.

The very fact they put the work into it to offer multiple ships for each type of ship as well as the options proves that somewhere one of the Dev's likes GSF, and this might be useful to them. However, i do understand that , there are those who do not find GSF fun. To them I apologize for wasting the 30 seconds it took to read and perhaps load the thumbnail.

However please keep such negative comments to yourself next time, kay? thanks.

GSF was a flop from the word go. So as far as pvp not really since 90% of the population does not even que for it. That what your screen shot show that only die hard fans que for GSF and this leave in balance do to faction in balances. So the only way to fix GSF is to fix the controls that the Beta testers warned BW on in the first place. We all told them this would flop in the first place with out joy stick support and a hard learning curve on controls. Now look at GSF a year later and you all wait in long ques to play the same people a loose all the time fun huh?

Please recognize what everyone else in the world does, that flight combat sims aren't referred to by the shorthand PVP. Please also use the proper forum section to talk about your terrible flight combat sim. Thanks.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Just because YOU don't care about it, doesn't mean people don't, however your input was welcome, GSF is JUST as important as WZs, or any other aspect of the game.

The very fact they put the work into it to offer multiple ships for each type of ship as well as the options proves that somewhere one of the Dev's likes GSF, and this might be useful to them. However, i do understand that , there are those who do not find GSF fun. To them I apologize for wasting the 30 seconds it took to read and perhaps load the thumbnail.

Post in the right thread area and you wont get posts like this. Garbage GSF has its own thread. Go there

GSF is not real PvP and no one cares about it.

/thread

GSF is real PVP, and people do care about it. People controling ships are not fighting computers controlling ships. GSF's format is very much so PVP and if you don't think that, i don't know why. When i talk about it to my friends I differentiate between the 2 as GSF is Sapce PVP and Warzones are Ground PVP. I personally play both and enjoy both forms of pvp and a lot of other people do to, tho not as much as participate in warzones. I enjoy Warzones more than GSF, but i do like me some ship battles from time to time and will que up and have a ton of fun playing it. If you don't think people care about GSF, apparently you don't notice the forum posts in the GSF section in the forums. :rolleyes:

GSF is real PVP, and people do care about it. People controling ships are not fighting computers controlling ships. GSF's format is very much so PVP and if you don't think that, i don't know why. When i talk about it to my friends I differentiate between the 2 as GSF is Sapce PVP and Warzones are Ground PVP. I personally play both and enjoy both forms of pvp and a lot of other people do to, tho not as much as participate in warzones. I enjoy Warzones more than GSF, but i do like me some ship battles from time to time and will que up and have a ton of fun playing it. If you don't think people care about GSF, apparently you don't notice the forum posts in the GSF section in the forums. :rolleyes:

This still isn't the right subforum, and for the purposes of SWTOR, PvP only means ground PvP, and not GSF.

How about BW don't care. Come on you really are gonna sit there and say this is a good space sim? Hell xwing vs tie fighter which was what 18 years ago is better then the crap these guys made. Galaxies was the most recent I can think of and that run circles around this lame attempt. Face it they made this weak space aspect just so they could put on the box that you could go into space just like they say they have a crafting aspect to lure in other MMO players. WHAT KIND OF SPACE SIM HAS NO JOYSTICK SUPPORT? So when BW puts forth the effort maybe players will to. Until then the dudes right nobody cares about BW lame *** poorly thought out excuse for a space sim and crappy replication system as there is no crafting in SWTOR! Edited by Kazz_Devlin

*** kind of image hosting service is that? Have you not heard of imgur or flickr?

People just need to use imgur. I don't understand people using tinypic, photobucket, Flickr, imageshack. Minus.com is actually better than imgur, IMO. No one knows about it, though.

EDIT: lol, his site is a malware site. Got tons of pop ups about cleaning my pc, though I'm on my android phone, amongst other crap.

Edited by Exosasa

People just need to use imgur. I don't understand people using tinypic, photobucket, Flickr, imageshack. Minus.com is actually better than imgur, IMO. No one knows about it, though.

EDIT: lol, his site is a malware site. Got tons of pop ups about cleaning my pc, though I'm on my android phone, amongst other crap.

I'm on Linux so those things don't work lol. I don't have Flash and even I did a Windows styled pop up doesn't exactly look convincing on Ubuntu. "Oh what's that Mr. Popup. Microsoft Security Center needs updating? I'll get right on that."

I agree that it is technically pvp because it is player vs player. It isn't tradition pvp content though which is probably why it doesn't get as much attention, considering the problems in normal pvp at the moment I don't see them having the time to push GSF.

Since they added in death match and teams started camping at spawn point just sniping in gunships I left it there. Now whenever i even think about playing i have a 50% upgraded ship and most others who bothered to carry on have a fully upgraded ship and just massacre the other team.