Pigtail petition

JohnnyFG

Hello!

I've noticed that the pigtail hair is only available to women, while the pompadour is for both men AND women. I would like the pigtails to be gender free just as the pompadour now is. Traditionally pompadour was for men, while pigtails was for women. So if you can be so equal to make the pompadour for men and women, why not pigtails for women and men?

Fight for equality!

/Signed

Great idea. We should also be able to choose which voice we use on our chars, that would be amazing.

Great idea. We should also be able to choose which voice we use on our chars, that would be amazing.

Given that they would have to pay several voice actors to go and redo every single cut scene in the game multiple times I don't -ever- see this happening, as much as I despise the fem-smuggler boice.

Given that they would have to pay several voice actors to go and redo every single cut scene in the game multiple times I don't -ever- see this happening, as much as I despise the fem-smuggler boice.

No, I meant you could choose which gender voice you have. Not which voice overall.

/no

Pigtails are for middle schoolers on Earth

doesn't fit with star wars, or swtor canon. Kappa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on... So many other long hair options we should get for males. And where the heck is Naked Snake's mullet for Jedi Knight? :[
Hahhh, the memories. :D
I found a channel on twitch that marathoned every canon Metal Gear game in chronological order, on European Extreme (or equivalent) difficulty, full story (every codec call, tape), after the canon main games were finished, the stream was kept alive with MGS2 HD collection japanese version (no english subtitles), VR Missions, and more stuff I didn't see.

3 guys tag-teaming managed to keep the marathon alive for 411 hours.

(weren't eligible for a world record because stream came down for 2 seconds as they exchanged hosting duties, each streamer lived in a different country; if I recall USA, Canada, Italy. It was impossible to maintain the stream uninterrupted for a record attempt)

In chat, if you said Kiefer is better than Hayter you got a timeout, If you said The Twin Snakes is the best version of MGS1 you got a permaban. People sung(typed) lyrics to every MGS music trailer. Lots of

ohnFiddle, lots of
s ohnDud, lots of 'u rike?' ohnKoji,
. Brothers ohnBoss

Kappa = Gray Face (no spacerino)

ohnAlert ohnPeace

/Not signed. Pigtails for men are obscene!

What if they would also add traditional jedi robes with the same update? But it's either both or none?

Ontopic: Following the argument about equality and that pompadours can be used by female chars, I'm all in for male pigtails. (But I also think that it would look quite ridiculous. I cannot really imagine a serious male character in Swtor with pigtails.)

Female smuggler voice is hands down the best voice in the game! I don't often roll females but for Smuggler there was only one single option.

Fem smuggler = Epic voice

And NO it's NOT a matter of subjetivity :rak_03:

Edited by redsovereign

I'm not sure some folks understand "equality". Men and women don't need to be exactly the same 100% to have equality. They are not the same and no matter what you do they will never be the same. However that doesn't mean that they aren't equal in terms of value and respect.

^^this. Some things are definitively feminine. Pigtails being one of them.

With that being said... I have no idea why they have gender specific clothing or hair styles.

Because males in drag isn't Star Wars.

Nice idea.

I am for most all hairstyles being on BOTH sexes, and other races as well.

Bioware needs to stop limiting things so much and open up for more customization.

Because dunce hats and mounts that have Clown horns is? Frankly, 75% of the armor in this game doesn't look very "Star Wars" either and that has always bothered me. But, I wasn't aware you wrote the rules on what is or isn't Star Wars....

Edited by DarthVengeant

^^this. Some things are definitively feminine. Pigtails being one of them.

They also look a bit silly on any female that isn't a child. Braided hair, I get. Done right it gives men that 1970's "Stevie Wonder" look.

The root of the thing is, I think that men in drag make a lot of people uncomfortable. I won't lie, it makes me uncomfortable. It seems creepy to me.

If you want new hairstyles go for mullets and afros. But for Pete's sake, pigtails on men? It would just look plain stupid.

Edited by wilsonstone