What would you LOVE to see?

ZackyFeet

Hi guys,

this thread is posted for all of us to talk about what we would love to see in the game with the following:

Color Crystals:

Games (Pazzak? Slots?):

Weapon designs:

Changes for Achievements:

Ill go first.

I would love to see a dark/bronze crystal.

pazzak/dice you name it.

This would attract sooooo much. Design your own lighsaber when you get to level 10 or choose your advanced class (custom sniper/blaster for other classes)

REWARDS FOR ACHIEVEMENTS!! defeat 1000 sentinels and you get 50 CC, a mini-pet and an random item (crystal/lighsaber/mount...etc) something like that.

Keep it nice please, and no bad mouthing Bioware or Swtor please. Thanks!

:cool::cool::cool:

A Group Finder restricted entirely to Inquisitors. Because:

1. MOAH Lightning, duh!
  2. The other classes are not worthy.

Unfortunately, a similar GF for the Pub side Consulars would be totally lame. A GF for rock throwers? Pffft.

Thematic group finders!

A group finder for only Havoc Squad members!

A group finder for only stealthers!

A group finder for the Sith Inquisition!

Aside women wearing metal bikinis dancing around me as I play the game?

Some actual depth and diversity in character creating instead of this railroading approach to character classes they are taking. And for them to quit messing over PvE for PvP.

"Because it's hard. It's really hard. Makes me want to go poopie" - Lewis Black

What would I love to see? Well, with no restrictions, absolute wish-listing:

• more hair colors for all (including expanding the ones from the Human Dye pack to other species)
  • More hairstyles (again, also expanding the Human expac to other species for certain as well)
  • More eye colors, heterochromia as well
  • Miraluka need more eye cover options.
  • More Sith Pureblood options for faces
  • Tattoos and scars not being limited to specific classes
  • sure, why long full-sleeved Jedi robes
  • More sleeveless Jedi tunics
  • more dye color options (or a more expansive dye system)
  • Spaces in names
  • GTN Auto-sort low->high
  • more Twi'lek colors
  • more cybernetics for the Cyrborg Class itself
  • Body tats and scars
  • Twilek markings and makeup not tied together
  • tats and makeup in general not being tied together
  • More Ratataki jewelry optiona
  • body cybernetics for Cyborgs (not the sets!)
  • Character Bios either on the website, or in the game, that we can view our own alts from any other character we have on server
  • Website player stuff like "X,Y,Z alts are on Harbinger server with 1,2,3 crewskills" so we can keep track of who has what crew skills
  • "Random" on the name part of the Character Creation page drawing from available names
  • GTN browsing and Character Creating NOT logging us out
  • More species, don't care which ones, just more
  • Subscriber rewards system (You have subscribed for three months!Have a pet recolor and some credits! or something)
  • More tattoos
  • More Twi'leks lekku markings

Again, all a wish list.

What I'd like to see

-Improved GTN functionality(Favoriting sellers or items, better search options)

-Map Creators for WZs.

-Custom match options of PvP(For better Guild vs Guild).

-The ability to link multiple Guilds into an Army.

-Exotic Weapons and gear from Raids.

-Better customization for Non-Humans and Companions.

-Better Subscriber perks and gifts.

-Duran'del

Edited by TheSupaCoopa

More stuff to add that I forgot on my wish list.

• multicolor hair options
  • more tats for Mirialan
  • more tats for Zabrak
  • Agree on more strongholds. Ilum has a pretty sky, could have an ice castle. Taris/Balmorra would be nice, but difficult to assign a faction to or keep a decent timeline for when it was available. Alderaan is a popular choice, even if real estate options are ... interesting. Voss is pretty, maybe a place the Alien Sector of Voss-Ka. Lots of places.
  • preview sound option for weapons
  • Companions to show off their gear in strongholds. Not crazy for most of the default gear looks. And could serve as gear mannequins.
  • Gear mannequins if comps must be holograms.
  • Basilisk War Droid mount. Even my Jedi want one. Force Unleashed had one that looked good. Maybe scale it down a bit for riding purposes.
  • more class quests.
  • more comp conversations. maybe even just a cycle of three conversations they repeat over and over about daily life. Ship supplies, life being married, sparring sessions...
  • More companion customization options, maybe even tie it into the Appearance Changer for subscribers to pick and choose features of Comp customizations they have available. pay credits for each part, and to have just for the one character, or pay CC to have it the standard one across the account.
  • GTN filters to not include items with a name (cybernetics for example)

I would love to see that steaming abortion known as Huttball go the way of the dinosaur.

Shock! :eek: That's the only PvP environment I might not get lost in. They better keep it! :)

As to what I'd love to see, I wish they'd make more pretty pets and furry (not scaly) animal mounts. I'd be very keen on a Vir Vur pet, or an overgrown Vir Vur mount - because they look more lovable. I love the look of the Banthas, so they're my favourite SWTOR mounts, especially the blonde Dune Sea one.

Apart from that, I wouldn't mind seeing a lot more cosmetic hair style and hair colour options. And completely new kinds of playable species like Jawas or Gungans. The coming Togruta species looks too much like the Twileks, and the others feel like modified humans.

So that's about it in a nutshell, more furry pets and mounts, more cosmetic options, and new truly alien playable races. About the new races, I think the extra work in making the armours fit etc, would pay off.

Edited by Sharzade

The painful death of Governor Saresh!

Oh and have pet nameplates get grouped with companions instead of friendly NPCs.

Search and sort for collections.

Lots more character & companion customizations.

Appearance tabs.

Additional companion conversations & some new companions too.

Did I mention the painful death of Governor Saresh?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.