Is there any forthcoming PvP content in 3.0?

Jaiyne

No Open World PvP... Incredible Disciplines "are for PvP balance" but no PvP content? :confused::confused::confused:

you have open world pvp now, assuming that you are on a pvp server, as you should on one if open world pvp is important to you. as to war zones, the new skill systems should make them more interesting.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...People should not be required to be abused that much till they can earn the points to buy decent PvP gear...

The word your looking for is "hazing"...

BW should be proud of that, it really is a level of fair play the Olympic Committee would be proud of :rolleyes:

Coach:

"Once you have gotten a medal then we will talk about safety gear..."

No new warzones...

2 years and all we got is a small arenas (no balance in normals and a lot of queue-sync in ranked) and weak pew-pew in the space which almost no one loves. :confused:

This is really sad. :(

edit: OH! I forgot the new huttball. Dont know what to say now. Still bad. :rolleyes:

Edited by Glower

What about 3.1?

People will have adjusted to the new disciplines and PvE players will enjoy the new flashpoints and operations. So you could us something new then.

Also it seems that the Empire and the Republic are joining forces. Does that mean there won't be any open pvp any more since we are all "good friends" now?

The one thing I was hoping to see since the answer is still "no" to x-realm queues is x-faction ranked queues.

Since pubs and imps now have to fight together against Revan it makes more sense now, right? Would be good to see this.

Agreed. I am hoping we see this with the new SoR-related flashpoints and ops, too.

Paying $20 for the privilege of grinding all of your pvp characters to lvl 60, farming the new gear, getting new augmentation kits etc (mk-9 were 250k+ each when makeb came out fyi), and just to keep playing on the same

handful of warzones the game has had since release. The handful of warzones that are now

completely boring and pointless.

/unsub

Edited by DrewFromPhilly

This is just sad. I really question why the hell I should be paying a sub now, much less shelling out money for a new expansion. I guess maybe it's time to jump ship to Wildstar like everyone else has.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...yes, please. Let us know about how wonderfully balanced and awesome PvP is in Wildstar!

[...]

-eric

This is very disappointing. Half of your subscribers are pvpers and we get nothing. New talent builds just isn't enough. Pvers get new flashpoints, operations and also "Disciplines by itself will entirely change the landscape of Classes in PvE in 3.0". With this pvpers aren't really getting anything new, talents are going to affect players in every aspect of the game; Disciplines just is not enough to call "new content" sure its a fresh start but its not what we want.

Pvpers are still farming the same warzones that have been out since launch give or take TWO warzones since launch and 4v4s which are well 4v4s (nobody cares for them). Bring back 8v8 ranked and the majority of your subscribers you lost during the "pvp content patch" due to pvp content being removed in a pvp content patch will come back. The lack of endgame pvp content is sad. If you put enough effort into keeping pvers happy into pvp then you would have more subscribers. PvE has so much more endgame content then PvP has. With that said, I am not unsubbing because of this--I feel like this game will be going places if BW actually listened to it's player base. I still have faith in this game and hope the devs decide to do something for pvpers last minute.

I guess maybe it's time to jump ship to Wildstar like everyone else has.

Too late everyone has gone to WS and come back, game is dead. Besides WS PvP had far more problems than SWTOR PvP and less maps.

Edited by Morrolan

I dont PVP, but you should add a feature that is a must for PVP.

Now its random and most of the times when I try to kill some time and add me in pvp, I play in maps I dont want to!!

So you could add a selection, which pvp arena we want to enter! Or give priorities... This addition, would also help you learn, peoples favorite maps and give them more of that in the feature.

Edited by Oyranos

I don't particularly mind an Expansion not including a new Warzone per se, but I am disappointed because it looks like we're going to have another nine or ten months (at least!) between new Warzones.

I would have hoped they wouldn't repeat that slow of a pace for Warzones after the loooong gap between Ancient Hypergate and the Arena maps.

we dont need more warzones we need better open world pvp and open world pvp incentives. I dont see anything that interest me with this xpac i dont see 20 bucks worth in the least . This skill tree revamp has nge fubar written all over it so thanks eric for answering but im unsubbing till i see something worthwhile to sub for /shakeshead