Cel Cawdro's Ultimate "Community Desire for Species" Poll: REDUX

CelCawdro

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: Togruta, I like the upwards hollow horns. possibly a bit more than I should. Same sort of things as the Twilek but more colour options and face paints.

2: Jawa*. Ever since I was a kid I loved the Jawas. Their customizations could be hood ornaments, amount of visible yellow eyes (2, left, right, none), etc. Voice would be an issue but I'm sure they could explain it away, or have it as an option that you choose in character creation (extra CC purchase to change it once/at will)

3: Kaleesh, would be interesting for Sith. The customization options could be markings, cracks, broken horns and the like.

I second this with a request for

1) Dummer

2) Falmer

3) Sweet Roll the Race

I heretofore declare, hereon and forthright, any and all species suggestions of a trollish nature will be recorded as "Spaceballs: the Species!"

Edited by CelCawdro

1. Nikto

2. Nautolan

3. Kiffar

And while we're at it, can we also get new hairstyles/customizations for some of the existing races? Miraluka are probably my favorite race in the EU, and I die a little inside whenever I hide helm and rediscover my boring one-of-six-sad-choices mask. Just port over the new human hairs to the other races, at least. /tangent