Allow Me To Pick My Warzone

Kashley

BioWare,

While I understand you want to make sure people do not have long waits to pvp, you really need to make it possible to select which warzone you want to compete in. I am literally sick to death of Huttball, and honestly its a sorry excuse for a warzone. I bloody hate it. I would gladly sit in the queue an additional 20 minutes or so and quest if I thought I was going to ENJOY the warzone I was going to play. However, for some reason in Huttball my fps drop down to nill which makes it impossible to play. I currently have just rage quit on PvP because its the only one I get mixed in with the occasional Voidstar which I happen to really like. This option needs to be a priority fix now.

I was just about to create the same thread. My guild mates and I are tired of playing hutt ball 75% of the time when we want to PvP! Let us choose which warzones we'd like to play, as in having the ability to queue for multiple warzones. If you are afraid people will no longer play Hutt Ball, maybe it's a clear indication that it is not a suitable warzone. Edited by keedo

YOU would gladly sit in a queue for 20 extra minutes.

But me on the other hand, i dont want to. i want warzones fast and often. But your choice will effect my gameplay. It isn't going to happen till server imbalances are fixed somehow.

So instead of me being able to select my warzone you would rather have me in the same one as you wasting a spot with my terrible FPS which makes me basically farmable and useless? That logic... makes no sense. When I could easily queue for something else and someone more suitable could play with you?.... RIGHTO!

I don't see how a new queueing system would affect the game play. Basically what i'm proposing is that you will be allowed to select which warzones you want to play, and that you or your group is placed in the queue for the next available game based on those preferences.

All warzones should be selected by default, and if none of the warzones are deselected the wait time for a game would remain the same as it is now.

On the other hand if you decide to deselect one of the game types your queue may be a little longer depending on how many other games are available that match the warzones you've selected.

It seems pretty straight forward and like it would be easy to implement. If I'm missing something or if someone thinks they can improve upon a change like this please propose your ideas, and maybe the devs will take them into consideration.

OP you may like waiting in queues, but the vast majority of the playerbase doesnt want to sit there waiting.

When you're lvl50 and trying to farm PVP gear, wasting 20+ mins for each warzone you'll immediately change your tune.

Exactly how would my being able to select a warzone affect you? Unless you are concerned a majority of people won't select huttball?... (And if this is the case, maybe BioWare should have really reconsidered this warzone in the first place.) I don't see the issue with me being able to pick a warzone. The issue that people like you have is that your concerned a majority won't continue to play Huttball and thus you will have to wait in the queue as well. That's just not true, if people want instant PvP obviously they will select all three and not care which one they get. I would prefer to select which one I get.

Honestly, why would you want people in a battleground with you who do not want to play it? They wont care and wont be worth a damn another wasted slot.

More options are never the wrong choice. I shouldn't be forced into warzones I don't like. I am not forced to do flashpoints I don't like, so what gives?

This one I kinda have to agree with. I've done Huttball EVERY TIME except for once. I'd like to see some of the others. I don't know about having separate queues or whatever, but at least make it more equal somehow. I'm not a dev or even someone who know about coding or whatever, but there's got to be a way to make it more even.

Huttball is there to alleviate the obvious faction imbalances.

Allowing people to que around it defeats that purpose.

Enjoy your Huttball or switch factions. Be a part of the solution and not part of the problem.

Honestly, all instanced pvp should be red/blue. That's the only thing they can do really considering people seem to be determined to be "bad guys" and that desire isn't going to balance itself.

I want to spend 90% of my game time in PVP. I refuse to participate in huttball. It's so bloody tedious and awful. So I'll run into the fire or slime over and over while sending my companion on slicing missions.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Edited by Stonerift

Enjoy your Huttball or switch factions. Be a part of the solution and not part of the problem.

Honestly, all instanced pvp should be red/blue. That's the only thing they can do really considering people seem to be determined to be "bad guys" and that desire isn't going to balance itself.

What part of my FPS drops to nothing didn't you understand? I cant enjoy it. I have no lag ANYWHERE else i the game except for in this warzone. How am I to 'enjoy my huttball?' I am being part of the solution, I am proposing that there be a queue system implemented where I can choose which warzone I want to play in.

Totally agree on this point, should have been in the game at launch.

Huttball gets boring after the first few times and when it's the warzone that pops up the most, you just get sick and tired of playing warzones.

Edited by Belrui

PPl who don't like huttball generally don't like to work together, U will lose the entire time if there isn't teamwork. Its not tedious at all it just requires you to pay attention and use tactics. I agree with the above quote, u want a queing system when half the players arent even past level 20 and some are getting into the 30s. If ur getting steamrolled by the same level 50s change up ur time between ques, leave the bg that they are in, there are other solutions to that problem. I hate long que times and my server is balanced so I get the entire rotation and the option to quest or pvp at will. Its week one and ur crying like wow noobs that a raid is to hard and needs to be nerfed, or we need to ban mages. If U don't like the pvp go quest till you get where want to get. Again blame the imbalance or ur friends who all want to roll sith, if BO decided to limit the number of sith then you would QQin about that.

I'm thinking of rerolling Republic simply so I can enjoy the other Warzones, and I have no qualms about that. This isn't a QQ post, more of a question post.

Is this a Sith only thing? I've noticed that's its far and few between to get other warzones, but do Republics get a fair balance?

Thanks.

PPl who don't like huttball generally don't like to work together, U will lose the entire time if there isn't teamwork. Its not tedious at all it just requires you to pay attention and use tactics. I agree with the above quote, u want a queing system when half the players arent even past level 20 and some are getting into the 30s. If ur getting steamrolled by the same level 50s change up ur time between ques, leave the bg that they are in, there are other solutions to that problem. I hate long que times and my server is balanced so I get the entire rotation and the option to quest or pvp at will. Its week one and ur crying like wow noobs that a raid is to hard and needs to be nerfed, or we need to ban mages. If U don't like the pvp go quest till you get where want to get. Again blame the imbalance or ur friends who all want to roll sith, if BO decided to limit the number of sith then you would QQin about that.

Your entirely wrong. I am not getting steam rolled by level 50's I am a level 50. I am not worried about getting steam rolled by anyone, at all. I don't like Huttball because of my FPS issue I incur when I get this warzone. I also don't like to be forced to play it repeatedly if I want to PvP. I am not concerned about tactics, as a level 50 with the bolster system and being a healer I can literally WALK the ball across the line with my horrid FPS most of the time with 5 level 15's clinging to my hips.

Now why should I have to leave the warzone since I dont like it? Why should I be punished to leave the planet I am on and have to go all the way back to the imperial ship than fly back to my quest zone just to get a warzone que, find out its huttball again, /afk out, end up right back at the imperial fleet ship again to fly back to the zone I am questing in. This is a broken system.

And I don't blame anyone for faction imbalance, its a not an issue for me I dont care. I would love world PvP, however not many are my level yet and as soon as they are I will happily engage in it.

To your last insult, frankly your argument sounds like WoW player argument convoluted and distorted with no real premise except for' CRY MOAR NEWB' since you cant make a logical coherent argument. I suggest you ALT + Tab back into your game and go back to what your doing since your input is entirely nonconstructive.

I'm thinking of rerolling Republic simply so I can enjoy the other Warzones, and I have no qualms about that. This isn't a QQ post, more of a question post.

Is this a Sith only thing? I've noticed that's its far and few between to get other warzones, but do Republics get a fair balance?

Thanks.

Thanks.

A lot more PvPers rolled Imperial rather than Republic, and now they're all stuck playing each other in Huttball. :p

YOU would gladly sit in a queue for 20 extra minutes.

But me on the other hand, i dont want to. i want warzones fast and often. But your choice will effect my gameplay. It isn't going to happen till server imbalances are fixed somehow.

But it is okay that your choice to force us all to play hutball is ok? Your choice is effecting my gameplay.

I hate hutball. It is built for those with grapple, knockback and leap. If you don't have one of those skills then the game just sucks. Having to play it 75% or more of the time is horrible for my gameplay.

Why should you get to decide what match I get to play in? Let people have a choice.

Maybe if you require instant que's and can't wait 20 min for a match, you should roll republic. If more poeple would do that then the match's would pop faster.

Most hutball matches are full empire vs empire.