Twitch Stream Tuesday 9/16/2014

CourtneyWoods

We will have a special Twitch stream tomorrow with Lead Writer Charles Boyd taking on Rakata Prime and then teasing something else (I have no idea what! :jawa_angel:) after the Flashpoint.

Hair? Is it hair? Will you be teasing your hair Courtney? Cuz if that's it, that's really lame and I'll be sad :( and mad :mad:...

I love that Charles is going to be there!!! :D

Musco's Hair dyed blonde ? :D

Narf, i'm so excited :D

Psst: maybe you could update the stream schedule @twitch its still saying:

STREAM SCHEDULE

Upcoming SWTOR Dev Streams

Wednesday, August 27 from 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM PDT / 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM GMT

~ Community Livestream on Friday, August 15th @ 2:00PM PDT / 9:00PM GMT

that make it 5 pm cet; right as i finish working yeah they should rethink those hours.

Wrong mate ...... it's 4 pm CET. That is ....... in any european country not using summertime. I think you meant 5 pm cest ;)

Regardless ..... you really expect them to change it because you can't watch it? 17:00 CEST might suck a bit for europeans. But than again ....... if you are really that interested at seeing it life than stay longer at work. Unless your office closes at 17:00 I can't imagine them having an issue with you watching a stream after working hours.

I have more pity with people in portugal and the UK for whoom its at 16:00.

Normal streams always start at about 17:00 for USA people and I never see them complaining.

If all fails ....... just rewatch it later on twitch before logging into game or reading another website. Its not like rewatching a populair soccermatch where everybody will spoil the endscore for you :rak_03:

Hmm... I'll be at work, too bad. Still, isn't it a bit too early for a stream?

it's never too early to drop a tease of future content

I don't see how watching it lives makes the info any better

Just can't get my head around a community that wants more info on future content and then when they announce that they will give a teaser the community say no it's too soon, tell us later so I too can watch it live and be one of the first to know. :rolleyes:

Just can't get my head around a community that wants more info on future content and then when they announce that they will give a teaser the community say no it's too soon, tell us later so I too can watch it live and be one of the first to know. :rolleyes:

Well, to be frank, I don't really need to watch it live on Twitch, I'd settle for an update in the forums.

I believe they meant early relative to the time of day, not to the release of 3.0.

If anyone wants to queue up to run Rakata Prime with Charles, we will be on the Red Eclipse representing the Republic! :sy_republic:

Stream starts in 15 minutes!

And if you do queue you better be really well geared so Charles can run through it quick as possible and release the teaser!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.