Enough BW my bounty hunter does not like men

Darth__Reaver

It's actually so nice to read a thread where everybody else has already said all the things you were thinking of saying, and pretty much all done so in a polite but firm way. The game is all about options. Some you will like, some you will not. Some will fit your character, some will not. Okay, so your character is male and not into males--don't flirt with the males.

Trust me, somewhere out there, there will be someone with a male character who is into males who has gone through years and years of playing games with no flirting options for them whatsoever...who finally actually has some flirting options that suits their inclinations. For them, this isn't an annoyance...it's an indication that their flirting inclinations have some value as well as yours.

Fair is fair.

Very well said sir!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a clarification on Bounty Hunter week flirts: an NPC will have a flirt option or they won't. I't doesn't matter your character's gender or theirs. The NPC has the same dialog either way. So the male that had the flirt option for your guy will also have the same flirt option if you play a girl.

Now if having the word [flirt] on your conversation wheel freaks you out that much, escape the conversation and start over. The NPC you get is random.

Too bad I can't unsee all of the bikini girls on fleet as easily :p

Look I get that I'm not forced to romance these men but why can't I romance the women tho? Like the chick in command of mekab. I do flirt with her over the com link in the beginning but that's all I got.

Women don't like you <evil laugh> but that guy might...go ahead and hit the flirt...no one will see you.....give in to your passion...you know you want too <evil laugh> come come my pretty step out of the closet and join the rainbow

Alien scum. :mad:

Strength. Power. Purity.

Above all.

True. I mean, he's Darth Malgus, the ultimate ******(after my character), how can he fall for some random Twi'lek? That's so... banal?

Anyone else here fell for Darth Jadus? Because he's totally MINE.

True. I mean, he's Darth Malgus, the ultimate ******(after my character), how can he fall for some random Twi'lek? That's so... banal?

Anyone else here fell for Darth Jadus? Because he's totally MINE.

He had me around

time.

Dude could have used Force Lightning on Keeper until he he was crispy bacon, yet he chose not to. He used words and an authoritative demeanor instead.

I admired that.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

While I agree that you can just ignore the options that don't fit your character, the flirt options in the bounty event are annoying. Unless you get that skittish Nikto, the options are light, dark, or flirt. What if I want a neutral option that's not flirting? My smuggler may not want to be gentle and coaxing or evil and threatening. She's there to meet someone who already agreed to share info (otherwise why did they meet her there?), and she wants to get the information and get out. She's not going to flirt with anyone of either sex, as she only has eyes for Corso (who is standing right next to her). So what to do? Hit Esc and keep restarting the convo until you get the Nikto guy, I guess...

I guess it's less of a complaint and more of a pet peeve. Meh. :rolleyes:

While I agree that you can just ignore the options that don't fit your character, the flirt options in the bounty event are annoying. Unless you get that skittish Nikto, the options are light, dark, or flirt. What if I want a neutral option that's not flirting? My smuggler may not want to be gentle and coaxing or evil and threatening. She's there to meet someone who already agreed to share info (otherwise why did they meet her there?), and she wants to get the information and get out. She's not going to flirt with anyone of either sex, as she only has eyes for Corso (who is standing right next to her). So what to do? Hit Esc and keep restarting the convo until you get the Nikto guy, I guess...

I guess it's less of a complaint and more of a pet peeve. Meh. :rolleyes:

You can make it up to Corso later on in your ship or Stronghold(s). You're a Smuggler, an entrepreneur, a business woman.

If little farm boy has an issue with it, give him the boot. :D

Pretty sure I flirted with that guy and

eventually kissed him passionately

This was on a male character, I'm not gay, and it was fun.

Maybe you're taking yourself a little too seriously.

I think the weird part is that he's red. :D

Other than that, it's 2014, who cares anymore?

PS: Then again, so is Snookie :eek:

Edited by TheNahash

And then you can let her down. Or not take her up on the bonus mission to her place. Still, the relationship is in the player's hands. Just like not hitting the flirt option.

I'm pretty sure Aric C*ckblocks you with his dialogue. At least he did when I did my play thru. :p

I'm pretty sure Aric C*ckblocks you with his dialogue. At least he did when I did my play thru. :p

Aric totally did it with my character, yeah. Kissed her without permission, than banged her without one. And general Garza's covering him, I can tell!

Unless you get that skittish Nikto, the options are light, dark, or flirt.

Not true.

I don't know why some people keep saying this.

There are 5 bounty contacts.

Male Twi'lek Smuggler

Female Human Smuggler

Male Human Soldier/Bounty Hunter

Female Human Soldier/Bounty Hunter

Male Nikto Snitch

The two smuggler contacts are the ONLY two of the five that have the flirt option.

VIDEO PROOF - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPsymw2u3R0&list=UUHjS4GbX7JNT8v18cUOmcWA

Note I'm just tagging classes to the contacts based of their looks/actions/attitude to make it easier to understand.

What if I want a neutral option that's not flirting?

Esc out of the conversation and restart it until you get one of the 3 contacts that doesn't have the flirt option.

I'm sure it's different for everyone, but in my experiences with the event the female smuggler seems to pop the least while the three male characters tend to pop the most. In my experience(s) anyways.

My smuggler may not want to be gentle and coaxing or evil and threatening. She's there to meet someone who already agreed to share info (otherwise why did they meet her there?), and she wants to get the information and get out.

Once again, Esc out of the two smuggler contacts when/if they pop up if it bothers you so much.

Also is it really all that surprising that the two smuggler contacts are the ones with the flirt options when the Smuggler class itself has far more flirt options than any other class. I don't really find it that surprising that the only neutral way out for those two NPCs is through flirting.

So what to do? Hit Esc and keep restarting the convo until you get the Nikto guy, I guess...

Yeah the Nikto Snitch, or the Male Soldier or Female Bounty Hunter. I don't know why you keep acting like there's only a single non flirt option.

Edited by Darth-Obvious