The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

searched "tor pvp hacks" in google and came up with 118,000 results.

discozombee

Why do people get trolled hardcore for bringing up people hacking in pvp when there is clearly a lot of material on this subject on the internet. Are the people who are bashing the ones hacking? do they work for bioware/electronic arts and are just trying to defend their company? so many questions not enough answers.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tor+pvp+hacks&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp

118,000 search results....i think this is more of a problem than people want to admit or even look into.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you looked at the dates of these results? Have you even verified if the hacks still work? Honestly, many players blame hacks when they're just too incompetent and got wrecked pretty badly by classes/abilities they don't understand a thing about then come crying about hacks on the forums.

As somebody who actively PvP's I know what abilities different classes have and I know what to expect, which apparently is not the case with everybody since I still hear accusations of speed hacking and map glitching in QueshBall when in reality it's just a well coordinated team making extensive usage of a Combat/Carnage Sentinel/Marauder's Transcendence/Predation and Sorc/sage pulls to score goals less 30-40 seconds after the ball has been picked up by one of their teammates.

When you have no idea how something works you can't just cry "ZOMG HAX" which is what a majority of people do. I'll repeat it, Bads who don't understand shet about certain game aspects cry hax all the time, it doesn't mean they are everywhere and everybody saying that there really aren't many hax is in reality a major hacker haxing 24/7.

Edited by Tevzz

yeah, earlier i got wrecked by a 8k dmg ability that one shot me with 30k HP, looked in comabt log, one lonely 8k yet it somehow one shot me, i must just suck...or maybe that makes no sense what so ever

Or maybe it was multiple abilities used within the same time window? You do know that Pyro PT can coordinate dmg to deal over 14k dmg within 1second right? A ScreenShot or combat log would be useful.

yeah, earlier i got wrecked by a 8k dmg ability that one shot me with 30k HP, looked in comabt log, one lonely 8k yet it somehow one shot me, i must just suck...or maybe that makes no sense what so ever

My khem val got killed instantly earlier when I used my port ability. Khem called hacks!

I remember i got all the quesh pvp achievements cause me and some guildies at the time found a bot on quesh.. it had to be a bot because you killed him at spawn and he spawned far too quick and did it far too many times a human would.. he just kept spawning back

was kinda nice tbh xxDDD MUCH ACHIEVEMENT i was in a pve guild at the time they where on there for wb achievement and found the guy.. ye...

Edited by AngusFTW

ok, doesnt change the fact that it exists, idk why yall would be trying to push other views of it not being unless ofc you work for this company, which is my point exactly

Because many of us have been playing since launch and have seen at best 2-3 legitimate instances of hacking. Not to say hacking doesn't exist, its just not that common to happen. 99% of the time people who yell hacks usually don't know what's going on.

I've been called a hacker on my marauder when using predation. Ive been called a hacker when using sneak on my scrapper that gives a speed boost. I've been called a hacker when using blaster whip that also gives a speed boost (both talented obviously). I've been called a hacker for double leaping on my marauder. I've been called a hacker on my jugg for doing intercede then leaping back. I've been called a hacker when I had undying rage up, or when I had resolve and they couldnt CC me so I was totally hacking. Or when I had force shroud up and their stun didn't work so I must be a hacker.

See where I'm getting at here? Just basic **** that people don't know and will yell hacker. Speed hacks exists, I've definitely seen them.....twice.....in 3 years, but thats it. The only thing that I've seen that is extremely common is botting on the fleet from the credit selling spammers.

harbinger is most hacked server why else would it be crashing so much lately

No, harbinger is just a heavily populated server due to many asian pacific players using that as their home server on top of the west coast players. That server has had issues crashing for years. Whenever there is a server down thread its ALWAYS harbinger. I believe that was the official australian server before the asia pacific servers went up and then they all went back to that server when the asia pacific servers closed down.