Please add a "sound in background" option.

fluxdadaone

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would LOVE this feature. I'm constantly alt+tab'ing out of SWTOR to either look at a guide, check the forums, facebook, etc. While doing so, I may also be queued for a warzone, and I'd love to be able to hear the notification pop while I'm out of game.

Yes, please.

Would be interested in seeing a BW reply to this, if there is some reason preventing implementation. I.e., if there was some sort of driver/crash-prevention related reason, I would understand completely why they would "inconvenience" those of us with dual monitors so that everyone can enjoy a less-crashy experience.

If that's not the case though, why not get on board with something all modern games seem to allow, that can only improve the player experience?

I would also like a music loop option. Sometimes the game gets so very quiet I start to have ringing in my headset. I recall Galactic Battlegrounds, a Star Wars version of Age of Empires 2, that had a whopping 45 minutes of Star Wars soundtrack on its cd. I would love to just hear classic Star Wars music when I'm just chilling on the Fleet waiting on slow people.

I would also like a music loop option. Sometimes the game gets so very quiet I start to have ringing in my headset. I recall Galactic Battlegrounds, a Star Wars version of Age of Empires 2, that had a whopping 45 minutes of Star Wars soundtrack on its cd. I would love to just hear classic Star Wars music when I'm just chilling on the Fleet waiting on slow people.

Oh yes - definitely that!

Its really strange that most of the time i play there is no music and its really quiet outside of combat or conversations.

And of course the original post - I too multitask with 2 monitors and really would like to have game sounds/convo while in windowed fullscreen but active on other screen.

Edited by Richelieux