Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

• 3 months later...
I could kill a baby flesh rider for the ability to change the surface of the walls and floors. It should be fairly easy to do as it would only require simple retexturing, but it would change the overall look and feel of a stronghold considerably. Imagine Dromund Kaas SH with wooden floors and marble walls, for example. Like having a completely new place.

I could kill a baby flesh rider for the ability to change the surface of the walls and floors. It should be fairly easy to do as it would only require simple retexturing, but it would change the overall look and feel of a stronghold considerably. Imagine Dromund Kaas SH with wooden floors and marble walls, for example. Like having a completely new place.

Usually when someone claims a feature is easy, they're wrong. This is actually not one of those times. This feature would admittedly be ever so slightly more involved than you may think, but it's essentially as simple as you said.

It wouldn't be quite as easy as just switching textures. Textures would have to be re-aligned, UV's switched, etc. In essence, the devs would need to create pre-fabricated options for players to choose from. However, that's really no different than the decoration system already in place (a finite number of decorations, and we can't create our own).

I think it's a great idea for the Devs to add (using whatever team that may be).

Edited by idnewton

- Wall mounted Jedi Library: like the Jedi Library from Deep Core pack or the Ancient Library from universal fabkit vendor, but for wall hooks.

- let us place the holocrons from Dread Fortress and Palace on ceiling hooks

Edited by Sindariel

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like to see a fanning jawa with a palm frond like in Jaba's palace Return of the Jedi.

The stylized jawas in SWTOR are so amazing, so I would capitalize on that! Like previous posters have said, jawa butlers would be cool too. Holding drink trays or little towels. Maybe with little slave collars.

If I could have a fanning jawa next to my hutt lounger, with a butler jawa holding a drink tray.. does it get better than that?

Slarn, Imperial Agent

Prophecy of the Five

* Holo terminals from the class ships with ships, planets, people and or objects being projected

* Display screens, banners and various works of art? From the space ports of each planet.

* Czerka conference tables

* Holographic trees that can be placed on the smallest of hooks.

* Other music type boxes that play a choice of ambient music.

* Refresher themed decorations (Bath, toilet, Shower, vanity etc)

* Kitchen themed decorations (Cabinets, refrigerators, hoods / nooks what ever you call them, etc)

That would make my dreams come true :)

• 2 months later...

FLOOR AND WALL COVERINGS:

Please make some homey furnishings. Floor coverings are particularly limited. Voss floor coverings would be great, they are smallish, squarish and unassuming. I love the colors too! Also, we have a nice selection of pictures, trophies, signs and banners. But the banners, which are a nice substitute for tapestries, are difficult to come by. Some soft texture tapestries would be lovely especially in Voss colors.

While you're at it .... do you think you could manage a small Voss stronghold... maybe.... :p

BTW, I'm having a great time with the new strongholds!! Thanks.

+1 for Mannequins, in the hope that if enough people will request them, they will be added!

LOL, so many people want, but they still don't put them in.

My thought, if they are able to be obtained through the "Collections" tab it should come with a mannequin item that you can unlock for a stronghold hook (Maybe like the ones they use to display the full armor set in the "Collections" page). Of course, that item would have to be bound either to the character or to your legacy to prevent them from being sold on the GTN, but all of the armor pieces already are too, so why not the unlock item?

Some *********** female warriors, ya damn sexists! :)

A nice 'succubus' type toon would also be welcome.

More civilian NPCs to fill my strongholds!

One in uniform with binoculars sweeping left and right for lookout.

I'd pay all my CC for a proper fireplace. And by proper i mean one that is an actual light source and that is permanently on, NOT an activated failure that burns for mere 30 seconds (yes, I'm harping on the revanite camp fire here).

• 2 weeks later...

the Sith throne from the bunker 1-z7 in Battle of Rishi. Looks like the Shadow Hand's Command Throne minus the holo banner, and on an elevated platform.

A Gree npc preferably one that moves a little like Hathe'k, the white acute module vendor on fleet. For a few other npcs: an Esh-kha, a Flesh Raider, a Gamorrean, a Tuskan Raider.

MORE SITH DECO

Look, I know you guys are releasing the Wild Space Explorer's Pack soon and now that we've seen all of the decorations, there is still a huge lack of bog standard "Sithy" and Imperial decorations like the wall computers, Sith artifacts, Imperial tents, etc... you see all over the game - especially on Korriban and Dromund Kaas.

These are the decorations we are craving, not furniture like "Sith Temple Bunk Bed", and "Sith Temple Chair", etc... that will be released soon. I applaud the effort and originality but its not what we're looking for, and we already have TONS of furniture.

Half the Wild Space Explorer's Pack you absolutely nailed with the Dark Honor Guard, Sith Pureblood, Banner; Sith Empire, Imperial Security Console, Commemorative Statue of Malgus, and Imperial Ceiling Light. The rest is kinda.... meh.

Being able to make a stronghold look like it was designed by you guys that could be found anywhere in the game is what I'm sure most of the hardcore strongholders are looking for. Here are my suggestions for decorations that would plug those holes:

Forward Command Tent (Hooks: Floor Large):

https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaupload/tmp/fc4ecdeb845b18a6d8cb1394ac66e6d7a90014fb3fc34e24dac41460/original.jpg

Sith Altar (Hooks: Floor Medium Narrow; Medium):

https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaupload/tmp/695607b63f8ab9b0eee3d124b0fd981be1b861de759a59b3e8790ae1/original.jpg

Ancient Sith Armor (Hooks: Floor Small; Medium Narrow):

https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaupload/tmp/22e949522efef6d3ae0dee06167b61fed4b833f040b00eb639c65cc5/original.jpg

Sith Library Archive (Hooks: Wall Medium; Large):

https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaupload/tmp/7fb2b29c78041cd55f1a92ce5c08ac9e38a1631c75b547afaf6a679c/original.jpg

Sith Wall Sconce (Hooks: Wall Small; Medium):

https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaupload/tmp/941206043ec6cc03ec9cd8abb2dfa7e0e210988c5c642f60eedc7a9e/original.jpg

Imperial Computer Desk (Hooks: Floor Medium Narrow; Medium):

https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaupload/tmp/8b9cf49cf949a0d84f8b97673439dff7c516209091106ca8593b7099/original.jpg

Imperial Long Table (Hooks: Floor Medium; Large):

https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaupload/tmp/f8aef53dadb47ca09c7ebb6b7bcb1c7f6e4e7d18e06f676383328de6/original.jpg

Imperial Wall Computer (Hooks: Wall Medium; Large):

https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaupload/tmp/b0cc8c024eaab780f3715029651609c5d3d00f6283c1c22d92506ebc/original.jpg

Arrangement: Sith Acolytes (Hooks: Floor Medium; Large):

https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaupload/tmp/13674b53ca1aeec04ccd0c1db1acff5aa1dbc734e629ce73c8af3163/original.jpg

If you released a pack that EXCLUSIVELY had Sith and Imperial decorations (no armor), called it "Grand Imperial Stronghold Pack" (for example) and released a mirror pack with Jedi & Republic deco, PEOPLE WOULD CREAM THEIR PANTS! Those packs would be "fly off the shelves", so to speak, and I'm sure they would be relatively simple to do too seeing as all the models are already ingame.

Please do this for us, you won't regret it.

Please forgive my laziness for not scanning all 53 pages, so sorry if this has already been suggested.

What my Nar Shaddaa cantina needs is a band. The jukebox is ok but I think I'd make more credits if I was able to offer live music.

So therefore I'd like to request band member NPCs. Offer them in a pack the same way as the Rep and Imp essentials packs and I'd happily pay real money for it.

Something like this from Werit's Forge stream (I'd say it is on Hutta but can't be 100% certain)

How about a simple Reception Desk? Like the one you see in a lobby.

Imperial and Republic styles, of course.

I would also like to put one of the NPCs of my choice behind it, if possible.

(I have made a search and it does not seems anybody suggested this before.)