Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

I would love if the Priority Transport Terminal would be added as a decoration, it would be so convenient.

I think there should be decoration vendors on every planet, having items themed from the specific planet. Definitely need more vendors that sell decorations and not limit it just to the Cartel Market and Prefabs.

I would love if the Priority Transport Terminal would be added as a decoration, it would be so convenient.

I think there should be decoration vendors on every planet, having items themed from the specific planet. Definitely need more vendors that sell decorations and not limit it just to the Cartel Market and Prefabs.

I think I saw a dev response addressing that.

They said that if they were to do this, much fewer people would head over to the fleet to get to where they need to be, since all they need to do is use their SH PTT. They're trying to balance Fleet, Ship, and Stronghold usage.

Back to basics.

Higher levels of Deco drops in packs. One in ever pack.

more lights. Not just Rishi streetlights, but how about Oricon and Mandalorian etc.? More models of lights.

More rugs. New models.

Re-valuation of the items based on popularity. A temple sconce IS NOT A GOLD DECO. Period. I bought a grand deco pack and got that. Never again.

some of the new ones with the new pack are nice. And the ones from rep vendors. But expensive a bit

MORE RUGS. Did I say more rug models?

ARE YOU LISTENING???

I don't know if anyone's yet requested this, but is there any chance we might be able to get the lightsaber display cases behind Joal Torviss on Odessen, and/or the tray of red lightsaber crystals she's got sitting out beside her, as stronghold decorations? Edited by Nocturnalchemy

Priority Mission Terminal:

Like some have mentioned above, a Priority Mission Terminal would be a great addition. Especially for those SHs that have a Starship hook, though all should be able to place one.

Republic Soldiers:

I'd also like to see more Republic Troopers... there's only the guard, and to be honest, he's pretty boring. Imperials have the guard and the Grenadeir, so why can't the Republic have another Trooper? I see so many cool troopers around the game that I would love to be able to place them in my SH.

Personnel Arrangements:

I'm thinking like A few Troopers lounging around chatting, or working on a vehicle... or taking position behind a barrier. This can also work for other classes... Jedis sparring... or conversing around a table, etc.

Quick Travel Terminals:

Maybe allow just one per SH, but some of them are so large that if we were able to teleport to a certain area. it would be great... Either that, or allow US to set where you would enter the SH. Example... on the Tat SH, instead of the balcony, players would enter at the exterior landing pad.

Alts/ Alt's Companions:

I know this one has been thrown out there pretty much forever. And it is definitely something I would still love to see, and was hoping to see with the update. It would be so cool to see Rusk and Jorgan hanging out... Or Vik and my Smuggler discussing some shady venture in a dark corner. For Alts, if not an actual decoration, I thought maybe a holo terminal that could display an animated holo of your alts. Maybe with a dropdown where you could choose which alts to display.

Structural Items:

Things like doors, windows, etc. (inoperable or course) is also something I think would be pretty cool. Maybe pillars, conduits, cable runs and other things would help make a SH seem functional.

Edited by QuayDubs

Priority Mission Terminal:

Like some have mentioned above, a Priority Mission Terminal would be a great addition. Especially for those SHs that have a Starship hook, though all should be able to place one.

Republic Soldiers:

I'd also like to see more Republic Troopers... there's only the guard, and to be honest, he's pretty boring. Imperials have the guard and the Grenadeir, so why can't the Republic have another Trooper? I see so many cool troopers around the game that I would love to be able to place them in my SH.

Personnel Arrangements:

I'm thinking like A few Troopers lounging around chatting, or working on a vehicle... or taking position behind a barrier. This can also work for other classes... Jedis sparring... or conversing around a table, etc.

Structural Items:

Things like doors, windows, etc. (inoperable or course) is also something I think would be pretty cool. Maybe pillars, conduits, cable runs and other things would help make a SH seem functional.

I have to say I love the ideas above, especially the Personnel Arrangements, but I'd also like to see more furniture arrangements coming back into the game as these seem to have been lacking of late.

Also, being able to buy more stuff directly on cartel market would be nice, like the contents of some of the original packs.

I had an idea about a stronghold related questline where the ultimate goal is to aquire a statue of your player character in a combat pose (think Shae Visla statue). You could include side quests for things like a Legacy Family portrait where all your toons have to finish a quest before they can be on it.

Also would love.to see....

Normal and grand sized Darth Marr statue

Unfortunate Republic Explorers

More everyday civilian npcs to help your stronghold to look more alive and less of a ghost town.

**You know those dome structures with the turrets on top that are at the aliance base? - I want those placable as centerpieces... please.

Edited by Ewacked

There have not been any rug/flooring additions for a long time.

Also, do idea if mentioned; Yavin sh has a ton of hooks but several areas are pretty much 'hookless'. Shame since the aerea, when fully decorated, is either 'decoless' or plugged with them to have 100% completion. I do have to say that the sh is amazing even without any deco's but for conquest reasons and such...well :p

Star fortress offers some great deco´s for the flagships for sure. My compliments for the design and looks of the world in general for the expansion btw.

• A single Imperial shuttle for use on a centerpiece hook.
  • A single Republic shuttle for use on a centerpiece hook.
  • A single neutral faction shuttle for use on a centerpiece hook. (Merc, civilian, etc.)
  • A mixed assortment of shuttles from various factions for use on a starship hook. (Republic, Imperial, merc, etc.)

To add to this, can you please offer these ships as decorations as well?

Premium Galactic Starfighter ships

They should all fit in a centerpiece hook with the exception of the VX-9 Redeemer Gunship which is huge, hence should be on a starship hook. Assets are found all over the game, especially on Rishi.

Perhaps a Galactic Starfighter Decoration Bundle to be offered as direct purchase on the Cartel Market...:cool:

ok so suggestions for stronghold i personally am creating my mains stronghold to be a sith academy so some sith and jedi learning apparatus lightsaber marked mannequins, and personnel like sith tutors and accolytes fighting or training also the following items:

• the emperors throne
  • revans mask in a display case (damaged or undamaged)
  • a crucified gungan
  • a stuffed wookie
  • lightsaber crystal formations
  • jedi master
  • wookie battlemaster
  • master zallows damaged armour or lightsabe again in a display case
  • a torture droid
  • jedi in a holding cell
  • pretty much anything you like in holding cell
  • as a large structure a rancor pit (rancor sold seperately)
  • a damaged pillar
  • a torture rack imperial design
  • an armour stand or mannequin to put your own armour sets on
  • a krogan statue
  • a piece of n7 armour in a display case
  • a juke box thats plays the music from the original saga and the prequel trilogy
  • a hutt
  • sitting down personnel or allow personnel near chairs to sit on them
  • Tulak hords lightsaber in a display case and if dark enough and high enough strength you can activate a quest to reactivate it an claim it for yourself and when your not using it return it to the display case
  • a free starship of your class when you unlock your starship

also it would be nice if you could turn your strongholds into pvp events because then you could create your own instance for other players sure their would have to be a basic list of actions to use emotions to display and you wouldnt have it voiced but it would mean people would be more inclined to gear up their strongholds to make it a bigger challenge for other players as well you could have the bosses as you and your companions with you being the big boss overall i think it would certainly make people look at strongholds than more just things that look pretty (obviously this would be optional and would level the participant down or up depending on the difficulty ofc their would have to be restrictions but still it would be cool

Edited by deademan

Could we get limitations removed from the anchor system so we can place whatever decorations we want no matter the plot size? You make all these awesome decorations but you can never place them close together or we don't have enough of the anchor size required in our stronghold.

Also when it comes to plants i'd like to be able to push them down into the ground to hide the ugly pots you have on nearly all of them.

I will tell you right now what sells, things that glow, are animated ect.., environmental things like a huge variety of plants which ive seen maybe 6 total so far you can get?

More colors of lifeday trees, more objects similar to lifeday trees, like maybe huge glowing crystals, small glowing crystals

some thing that generates different colored electricity cant really think of anything right now maybe someone can help me out.

Better lights, better wall items, like glowing signs, or signs that switch images like advertising, or show battle scenes like a small gif file would without causing lag.

I say lots of plants, rocks, pots, ruins, crystals, and flashy glowy, electrical objects though. I love the huge purple crystal i wish there were more OH

and more datacron type objects with particle effects, like maybe a flaming tree or orbs similar to palantir from lord of the rings but filled with colored electricity

I got some Kotor Themed Ideas:

• A Firaxan Shark Tank
  • Holo Statues of each of the Kotor Companions
  • A Model of the Star Forge
  • A Replica of the Endar Spire
  • The Star Map
  • Sith and Republic Trooper Personell
  • A Jukebox that plays the kotor cantina or any other music
  • The Trayus Core replica, (it would be similar to an arena)
  • Some Onderon themed architecture
  • Rakatan Pillars
  • Kotor Era Sandcrawler

And thats what I have so far, what do you think

Edited by MrNihulus

• 2 weeks later...
I would really love to see a republic themed pack come out. Right now there are a lot of incredibly cool imperial decorations that we republic players have no equivalent of. These include: Imperial grenadier, Imperial ceiling light, Imperial command center, imperial security console, and Dark Honor Guard. I would say the Personnel Decorations are the ones I want the most. At the moment all we have to use to populate a republic military base stronghold are the republic guardsman from the pvp vendor. After that you have to scavenge from among the civilians, mercs, and mandos. So I would be extremely grateful for a republic grenadier and something like a senate elite guard as a dark honor guard equivalent. Thank you for time and consideration.