Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

I would suggest some kind of very basic household appliance. I mean, I understand it's not really as badarse as command center, turrets and bounty hunter force-field cell (damn, I love this one) but I always bugged me than there's nothing that would fulfill basic need such as cooking. I need food to have a functional stronghold.

Well, there's the tribal campfire decoration that have meat on it but putting a campfire inside is a bit weird. Having tons of kitchen stuff would be equally weird and useless, but having one or two big piece like a table with food on it or some kind of cooking (or food storage) device might be consistent with the idea of a stronghold.

Also, yeah, considering the ever-increasing number of companion, expending the 25 limit cap to 30 or 40 would be damn sweet.

Edited by Jaedelyia

I don't know if both of these would be vendor or cartel market but two things I'd like to see for my Strongholds

One of those gonk droid vendors you find in Knights... not the pet kind.. a vendor

A Holiday (Cedrax's holographic.. friend) Holohostess.

Skytrooper/ Knight guards (like the Imperial guard)

More Achievement displays (say when you reach 100% on a planet or gain a title)

Legacy weapons rack! It would hold all the weapons you have used in a line vertically or horizontally. Without having to keep them or specifically say, show this one. It would be a cool image of how your character has grown through the types of weapons used.

Hello Everybody,

With Strongholds being released soon, the Cartel Market team is looking for suggestions of decorations that players would like to see in their Stronghold.

Suggestions can be general types of decoration like posters, chairs, lamps, giant missiles, etc.

Suggestions can be specific in game objects. An example would be, "I would really like the blood pool from the Blood Legacy quest on Korriban." (The more detail you can provide, the easier it will be for the team to track down the item)

Suggestions can also be objects not currently in SWTOR. An example would be, "I would like to put a Star Forge on my Stronghold's front lawn."

We are looking for any and all suggestions so please don't hold back.

Thanks in advance!

-Sith Alchemical Research Station

-"Rift" decoration (a decoration that acts as a portal. stepping into it teleports your character to where the other one is placed)

I just started decorating my first stronghold about a week ago. Here are a few ideas:

1) TV or entertainment consoles? What do SWTOR people do for entertainment? Holovision anyone?

2) Hot tubs and swimming pools?

3) Bathrooms? I haven't seen a bathroom in game anywhere. Not even a fake door that supposedly leads to one.

4) Wallpaper or paneling?

5) Firewood pile and fireplace tools for the Life Day fireplace

• 3 weeks later...

1. MAKRINS of varying sizes and shapes.

It looked like two were going to be released as pets in an upcoming pack (according to datamining from November), but they have not appeared yet, and I haven't seen anything as to why. So can we at least get some as stronghold decos?

2. More plants in general. Maybe some planters that hang from walls and ceilings as well?

There's a water lily thing with a flower on it in the Terror from Beyond op. I think that would look nice in a planter.

Also, in the office complex on Zakuul, there are these big leafy potted plants that are nice.

3. MORE RUGS. Even just assets already in the game. The game itself has MANY recolorings of the Simple Merchant Rug (including a fetching green one), but we're only given orange ones for our stronghold. :'( We could also easily get recolorings of the Underworld Traveler’s Rug.

4. More round rugs! The Round Patterned Rug (Gold) is great. I'd love to see more.

5. A larger version of the Ornate Merchant’s Rug. Please. I see it around in the game, but the one for my stronghold is tiny.

6. More stuff from Makeb. Those paintings, more of the tables, etc.

7. More sofas.

8. Those crates from Voss.

9. Bunk beds that look more homey and less militaristic?

10. The commerce hall on Coruscant has some really nice blue/gold banners near the Jedi Knight trainers. Those would make nice decos. There's also a cute shelving unit near the crew skill trade vendor there. Not sure what the thing above the Smuggler Advanced Trainer is, but it looks cool, too.

11. Those tables from Rishi. A deco of it exists inside a tent thing, but I'd like one outside the tent thing.

12. Recolorings of Octagonal Light Node. Also, Segmented Lights (Purple) insinuates there should be more colors of them (Coruscant has some red ones!).

Thanks for reading. ;)

Edited by Alsyienne

I'm still wishing for all of the Voss lamps in the multiple styles we see in-game (three small pendants, the large ring of them). Another poster put together this album which is still applicable. Love the idea of the rugs, too.

Plus I'd like to see the sparring ring another poster mentioned.

More Alderaan decos! There are Houses who don't have flags or banners yet: Cortess, Baliss, Teral, Organa, and Panteer are currently missing. Several of those are in class stories and it'd be nice to reflect our character's ties back there. Not having an Organa banner seems criminally short-sighted.

This book-reading statue from Makeb someone else posted.

Hi, for my SH I'm lacking few things:

1. TV-like monitor, or mb theatre scene with holographic characters on it. better smth not too big, for "medium" hook.

I want to make smth similar to theatre in ep.3 but home version. And I lach scene or scene-like holo-TV.

2. I need big square carpet. Similar to merchant's rug, but much bigger. So far there are no big square carpets.

3. Wall stereo-picture with holo dancer. So basically It's like TV, but only with a small dancing/moving hologram

4. new (Arrangement) bar. Smth to match Zakuul bar cabinet

5. Zakuulan resercher's desk. Well, basically Resercher's desk with few upgrades to suit Zakuulan Oval Table

6. Huge modern white bed in size of Large Hook. So even hutt could lie there(of course he won't...)

7. Round spa without lounges

Edited by Eres

I would love more fountains(especially the glass panel looking one from Manaan), plants (both potted and not) and sculptures as well as kitchen and bathroom items. It just doesn't feel like a home without a kitchen and bathroom :(

A Dreadmaster Crest in a wall-mounted display case, a wall-mounted holo-television like in the apartment from the latest chapter, some new rugs, some more artifact and tomb decorations like those on Korriban and Tython, portraits of Valkorio, Saresh, Vowrawn, Moff Pyron, Satele, Garza, and other prominent characters who aren't bosses in FP or OPs.

Sith Apprentice, Imperial Officer, Force Apparitions from Yavin, Eshka, Thul (Droideka looking) droid, Organa Loyalist

Mirilukan and human dancers, Selketh Scientist, Corellian Green Jedi, Pilots, Ugnaught Mechanic, Flesh Raider, Voss mystic, Collicoid, Ancient Tython Assault Droids, Holiday (holo image), Czerka administrator, Regulator, Knight of Zakuul, Herald of Zildrog, more civilian personnel (preferably some common ones) from either Zakuul, Kass, or Coroscant.

loads of good ideas in this thread, however one which is really bugging me at the moment especially since last chapter is companions!

after unlocking kaliyo i on my main have about 20 companiosn callable,thats before my alts it really bugs me that if i place my main toons companions i basically havent got room for any others.

get rid of the limit on it now with being able to have so many and let us place them all and just put them in there starter clothes if its easier and get rid of the jedi glowy effect.

at the moment the warroom area on odesson is better than a stronghold .

oh and more jedi and kotor era furnitiure and placeable npcs actually working at consoles etc

More Manaan decorations: with all the beautiful décor on the planet, I mean why not. The decor is sleek and elegant. With its modern fountains, big long white/black tables with the small red lights, slimline kolto containers, and that big ceiling projector in the small Command center instance with that cool looking DNA structure. What gives? I'm really surprised these aren't decorations already. Edited by Willjb

This is an incredibly long thread and likely not even looked at anymore so I didn't read through all of it. My suggestion would be to create decorations specifically for a guild stronghold such as an OPs sign up board, a Guild Rules sign, a message board that displays the MOTD or Guild Description, A place where players can post notices asking if anyone wants to run heroics at a certain time, etc. A Fun one could be an NPC that gives out guild quests that require 2 or more guild members to go to certain planets and do a quest for a personal reward and a guild bank deposit. It could be in the form of a daily, or a number of dailies/weeklys. You could even sell all of these decorations in a Guild Bundle along with a guild vault and other guild like items from the cartel market. The signs would be so helpful to guilds that are not dependent upon a 3rd party site for information.

Do have a few ideas that would definitely be welcome

An arrangement/throne similar to what Malgus/the Emperor had on the space station seen in False Emperor.

The fountains surrounded by pools seen on Manaan

The large palmtrees of Rishi

Statue of Valkorion (maybe Grand?)

Statue of Grand Moff Kilran, and Odile Vaiken

Statues of the old Sith Lords. (Ragnos, Kressh, Exar Kun, Nadd, etc.)

Small-scale holocrons. Potentially on pedestals

Meditation mat

Incense of sorts, or steam, would be cool to have a deco that allows for steam/smoke to fill a room.

• 3 weeks later...

I would be extremely happy if we could get this table:

https://41.media.tumblr.com/4bb5c1d3116da839e3e1145a82eea888/tumblr_o4ngrq4H5V1rt8gbco1_540.png

This table can be found many places in the SWTOR Imperial worlds/stations/etc., but this screenshot was taken in Darth Skotia's bunker on Dromund Kaas.

I am also hoping to someday have more force-based magical glowy objects, like the lightsaber forges, datacrons, etc.

Edited by DaricCelSolun