Dread Palace (NiM) 8-Man World Progression Tracking

Just goes to show 8 man on this nowhere near as challenging as 16 since we put like 1 week into focusing 8 man council and killed it then 8 man timed run following week ..

<insert 8 vs 16 drama after here>

Maybe if more than 8 people in your 16m were good at mechanics you would have killed it a couple months sooner

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://gyazo.com/7c9c6bf28ec4e81898b946114551fcb3

Here's more of that 8 man t-ball mode. A healer respecs to Pyro, does literally 440k damage in phase 2, and they fail DPS check. MMM look at that sweet parsec. #kiterunder2keverypullinphase1 #nobodynear3k #tballmode

16 man is harder, sure, but you're not clearin' 16 man when you're pulling from that talent pool.

And I wouldn't have said a damn thing if it weren't for that t-ball mode comment.

#16manprogression

Edited by justinplainview

Just goes to show 8 man on this nowhere near as challenging as 16 since we put like 1 week into focusing 8 man council and killed it then 8 man timed run following week ..

<insert 8 vs 16 drama after here>

Hey man

I was wondering why Here there are like 7-8 people at 75% and the boss is at 34% with BT. Here there are 2 people under 75% and none dead with no use of BT and boss is at 32%

I really didn't wanna mention the lack of knowledge the player has that he was getting a KB and didn't use kolto/energy shield.

Also Here Looks fine why are people crying? Here is more or less the same thing just different %'s and outcomes. Can you explain to me what the difference is?

I think its RNG spike no such thing as player ability I mean look Here and Here

JUST UNLUCKY RNG GOT THE ONE SORC YA HURR?

the NGE 8M squad should come compete in NM 3.8 content show us how to do itttttttttttt:rolleyes:

Edited by JDotter

Hey man

I was wondering why Here there are like 7-8 people at 75% and the boss is at 34% with BT. Here there are 2 people under 75% and none dead with no use of BT and boss is at 32%

I really didn't wanna mention the lack of knowledge player has that he was getting a KB and didn't use kolto/energy shield.

Also Here Looks fine why are people crying? Here is more or less the same thing just different %'s and outcomes. Can you explain to me what the difference is?

the NGE 8M squad should come compete in NM 3.8 content show us how to do itttttttttttt:rolleyes:

So this is where you went & how you spent your $15.

Dread Master Tyrans's Thundering Blast hits Hotwired for 16355 energy damage, causing 16355 threat.

Dread Master Tyrans's Shock hits Hotwired for 2474 energy damage, causing 2474 threat.

Dread Master Tyrans's Shock hits Hotwired for 2474 energy damage, causing 2474 threat.

Dread Master Raptus's Smash hits Hotwired for 8321 kinetic damage, causing 8321 threat.

That's 34572 damage on a commando with heavy armour who has a little over 41khp

Can we get a time period for that, because at the moment it shows absolutely nothing. If it was 34k in 1 second, sure that's hard to heal but if that is an extended time period I'd be looking at healers.

Hey man

I really didn't wanna mention the lack of knowledge the player has that he was getting a KB and didn't use kolto/energy shield.

I give Milas paint skills 9.5/10

Hey man

I had to tank on first screenshot thats why you had better dps, and nobody claimed nge is a better guild i dont understand your purpose of creating unnecessary drama ,i dont think you disagree with 8 man council being easier than 16 anyway and yea i had to tank that timed run otherwise the instance would be cleared in 20 mins \o/. we are not going to compete on 8 sorry brah , itz ez mode , u can keep clearing stuff and having w1st on 8 , but u cant make me care about it , please feel free to continue showing how superior you are against nge, i ll be around waiting to answer you

Can we get a time period for that, because at the moment it shows absolutely nothing. If it was 34k in 1 second, sure that's hard to heal but if that is an extended time period I'd be looking at healers

Timing is the same as in 8m and is simply a matter of RNG that a player can catch a combo.

There's no timestamps because that was just pulled out of separate events from the same log and put together to illustrate damage difference.

Here Looks fine

Here

Can you explain to me what the difference is?

Should have gone to specsavers

9 and 12 o'clock were much faster than the others, possibly also 10.

9 and 12 reach middle while the entire right and bottom are several "rings" further out.

Look at the lightning lines, 9 and 12 invert the arc of the circle they are travelling that much faster.

It has no relevance to our timed run attempt but it appeared in the next pull we did after rearranging the group to bring more players without the title.

Bugs happen, sometimes people even record and post a bug to inform others.

On the other hand your entire post stinks of misdirection.

Or do you actually want to make a case for 8m council being harder/easier than 16m council which is the only thing being said here.

Edited by Gyronamics

I haz teh ultimate solution battle of the dps E-peen Milas can copy his sorc to pts next time its up and I'll copy my vanguard.

Each brings 3 spectators and we can q ranked and see how long his sorc lasts in 1v1's to the death :D

Not 1 sided or anything honest !

I ll pay him 50m if he beats my dps with his sorc :cool: yes my ego is that weird . about death and taxies?! talking **** about intrepid , i would love to answer that but you know i just cant , its mathematically impossible. Yes i did a 2yo joke . They were supposed to kill it on 16 this week, lets see the kill or just please lvl up

Timing is the same as in 8m and is simply a matter of RNG that a player can catch a combo.

There's no timestamps because that was just pulled out of separate events from the same log and put together to illustrate damage difference.

I'm sorry...what? 1. How can there be no timestamps when pulled out of a log and 2. My point was addressing the frequency of the damage on a single player, not the amount. If it all happens in the space of a GCD I would agree with you, but if not I blame your healers for not keeping up. Your list shows nothing to answer that, so that's why I asked.

In the five logs I have uploaded of kiting on my Sniper, I could only find one instance where I got Shock/TB'd/Smashed within 3 seconds of each other. Every other time it was 10+. Can't really compare the damage values because Snipers #OP and all that but I can't see how using that combo as a reason for wipes is a good excuse.

Edit: Just remembered I kited on my PT last week.

Max Hits:

Thundering Blast - 13733

Smash - 7372

Shock - 1662

So give or take 7k on the combo. If double the healers can't handle an extra 7k damage (plus the extra damage from Smash and however many targets TB hits) then I just don't know.

Edited by AlphaBurjo

I'm sorry...what? 1. How can there be no timestamps when pulled out of a log and 2. My point was addressing the frequency of the damage on a single player, not the amount. If it all happens in the space of a GCD I would agree with you, but if not I blame your healers for not keeping up. Your list shows nothing to answer that, so that's why I asked.

In the five logs I have uploaded of kiting on my Sniper, I could only find one instance where I got Shock/TB'd/Smashed within 3 seconds of each other. Every other time it was 10+. Can't really compare the damage values because Snipers #OP and all that but I can't see how using that combo as a reason for wipes is a good excuse.

Try addidng 12k melee hits from bestia while off taunting on top of that combo great fun :D

I ll pay him 50m if he beats my dps with his sorc :cool: yes my ego is that weird . about death and taxies?! talking **** about intrepid , i would love to answer that but you know i just cant , its mathematically impossible. Yes i did a 2yo joke . They were supposed to kill it on 16 this week, lets see the kill or just please lvl up

can you pull 4700 dps on phase 2 start to finish? I can goml I sorc harder than you can do your own class gg i'll edit in the proof later when i have time.

Edited by michaelsith

Oh....that strat. That damage is completely avoidable by the tanks learning how to tank and placing corruptions/swapping properly so not getting any sympathy for that.

Then plz give link of any 16man kill vid with tanks swaps and no off taunt where healers just simply healing through the occasional 35k blasts that can happen when tyrans decides to pull a tank in the middle of a swap.

Edited by Loki_

can you pull 4700 dps on phase 2 start to finish? I can goml I sorc harder than you can do your own class gg i'll edit in the proof later when i have time.

4.7 is a joke , i was at 5.2 with my VG , i even did 204k on my guardian tank so gg ty , lvlup before you say something to me , if you want the log of my guardian i can find it \o/

How can there be no timestamps when pulled out of a log

Separate events only to illustrate damage, it's currently hellish to search logs with torparse acting up but you can see frequency of combo hits in any council log since 8m and 16m timings are the same.

And the point was, that is the only part of the fight I don't see as a reasonable scaling from 8m since instead of increasing frequency of hits they increased hit damage which is a similar scenario to assassins/shadows complaining about RNG spikes in damage some time back.

Both 16m guilds dealt with the healing issues by having more than double the healers.

Edited by Gyronamics

We have better dps because we have accountability and if you aren't pulling your weight you weren't raiding or in Zorz. Its that simple I mean in that video your dps is

3.8k x2

3.2k x3

2.8k x3

*** are the sub 3k people doing? That simply isn't acceptable in my book. If 16M is "harder" because you bring dead weight that's a shame. I wish I could lend you our healers so they can test the healing unfortunately I can't.

You find success in 8M because you are using your best 8 players and don't have dead weight not because its easier. I've said that from day one when I started raiding. 16M only challenge is getting enough good players to carry the dead donkeys you have to bring.

I'd go into that every "progression" guild cares more about being MLP friends instead of winning so they lack the inability to bench someone or look for a stronger player. This is why Zorz was formed we were done being forced to raid with dead donkeys.

I don't think the week after we got the title in 8M if we went in and did 16M we would of found it that much different. the only fight that I found harder in DF was zero.

Feel free to not answer this

Question: Of the 16 players on your kill how many could easily been replaced if you had a better player? Why not this lovely fella on the 8M?

Separate events only to illustrate damage, it's currently hellish to search logs with torparse acting up but you can see frequency of combo hits in any council log since 8m and 16m timings are the same.

And the point was, that is the only part of the fight I don't see as a reasonable scaling from 8m since instead of increasing frequency of hits they increased hit damage which is a similar scenario to assassins/shadows complaining about RNG spikes in damage some time back.

Both 16m guilds dealt with the healing issues by having more than double the healers.

Man o jolly geee 16 players and you can play with the comp I wanna run 3 healers in 8M. Make Sorvali rage

So I won't be getting that answer?

if your refering to my vangurd sitting at 2.8k at the end of the fight you might notice as soon as phase 2 is over I'm just stood in ion cell until last burn tauning bestia while slingers are tripple dotting everything..of course looking at stance buffs on the raid frames must be too hard to you.

Personally I dont care if im top or not the overal dmg at the end as I know I can pull 4.4k single target when ever its needed.

Other 2.8k concealment raptus kiter no explenation needed

Other 2.8k vanguard that is kiting caly in ion while tank grabs caly's crystal

Watching video and figuring out what ppl are doing to much effort ?

Edited by Loki_

Funny thing about being a 16m guild is that you don't take your 16m chars to the 8m alt runs.

Otherwise what you have is in fact no 16m run.

More muck raking from Milas imminent

So yolo is a merc main?

So marisi is a sorc main?

Smugglin wasn't in 180 gear?

So spirella had a dps toon?

TCO is a PT main?

So kesmet is a sniper main?

So fascinate is a sniper main?

So sorvali is a sorc healer?

When you are a 8M guild you use your mains to clear 8M then do 16M

Edited by JDotter