So yeah, Tulak Hord set is bloody epic!

Should also point out that it's confirmed that Bioware will be reintroducing the old Columi and Battlemaster armor sets, albeit with a different color, through the Cartel Market.

My thanks for removing them rather arbitrarily, if only to reintroduce them in order to get an extra buck out of us. God forbid you from doing it differently. :rolleyes:

Lol I must have pissed the SWTOR crew of with my begging for bringing the tionese/columi/rakata sage gear back since the big hat looks epic. "Will he shut up if we bring it back?" Yes SWTOR crew I will :p So thank you for bringing it back can't wait to get that hat on my female cathar sage :) No I will not ask for anything in a long time so you don't hunt me down and kill me.

And yes the Tulak Hord set is epic! Really nice to wear the same helmet in SWTOR and TFU :) I can make Starkillers sith ancestor now :p

Edited by Sentinel-Jordal

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also just checked out the lists Dulfy put up for Star Cluster and Club Vertica packs and hooooly s*** there's some good Mando and Sith stuff in there from the looks of it - or hopefully will be once they actually release the in-game renders.

Rohlan Dyre and Mandalore the Ultimate :D gotta love more Mando options.

Plus it looks like they're putting out all of the established original Dark Lords of the Sith: Ajunta Pall, Remulus Dreypa, Karness Muur, and XoXaan. (Hopefully Sorzus Syn makes an appearance in one of the later packs too.)

I'm pretty excited for that lineup, especially given how good the Tulak Hord set looks in-game.

OMG SWTOT team take my money! So many nice armors, weapons, mounts I'm going to be a poor but happy jedi :)

Should also point out that it's confirmed that Bioware will be reintroducing the old Columi and Battlemaster armor sets, albeit with a different color, through the Cartel Market.

My thanks for removing them rather arbitrarily, if only to reintroduce them in order to get an extra buck out of us. God forbid you from doing it differently. :rolleyes:

While I understand your frustration, people did say they would be willing to pay for it. So therefore it is a win/win for them.

EDIT: Oh my word, YES I can finally put my BH in the awesome Columi stuff.

Edited by theUndead

While I understand your frustration, people did say they would be willing to pay for it. So therefore it is a win/win for them.

Considering introducting them in packs means people will be able to buy them from the GTN and not only that unlock them in collections, its actually far more accessible now than it was in its original for where you had to do raids to get a BoP version that isn't adaptable.

Edited by Zoom_VI

Considering introducting them in packs means people will be able to buy them from the GTN and not only that unlock them in collections, its actually far more accessible now than it was in its original for where you had to do raids to get a BoP version that isn't adaptable.

Agreed. In fact, this way people can unlock them on multiple characters if so desired.

Also just checked out the lists Dulfy put up for Star Cluster and Club Vertica packs and hooooly s*** there's some good Mando and Sith stuff in there from the looks of it - or hopefully will be once they actually release the in-game renders.

Rohlan Dyre and Mandalore the Ultimate :D gotta love more Mando options.

Plus it looks like they're putting out all of the established original Dark Lords of the Sith: Ajunta Pall, Remulus Dreypa, Karness Muur, and XoXaan. (Hopefully Sorzus Syn makes an appearance in one of the later packs too.)

I'm pretty excited for that lineup, especially given how good the Tulak Hord set looks in-game.

our luck though they would be like the last mado armor set that came out.. dyes have little effect on the armors due to 3rd and 4th colors taking up 50+% of the armor B^(

I kno i'll be getting the Tulak Hord set but im slightly annoyed that the temple guardian set is in the packs and not direct buy. it was definitely one of the higher requested sets and if it becomes a rare drop like revan's armor I fear i'll never be able to obtain the set I want the most....sigh #swtorproblems

I kno i'll be getting the Tulak Hord set but im slightly annoyed that the temple guardian set is in the packs and not direct buy. it was definitely one of the higher requested sets and if it becomes a rare drop like revan's armor I fear i'll never be able to obtain the set I want the most....sigh #swtorproblems

Start saving up now and when the pack is released watch the gtn like a hawk and snatch up the set for a good deal.

If you wait too long you may never get it but if you are quick on the ball you will.

The shells could have remained. :rolleyes:

Or you could have spent the 18 months they were available with the several months notice they were going away to get them, instead of whining that after a year of them being gone and players begging them to add it to the Cartel Market, that they did just that.

Or you could have spent the 18 months they were available with the several months notice they were going away to get them, instead of whining that after a year of them being gone and players begging them to add it to the Cartel Market, that they did just that.

Well some ppl wasnt playing this game when these armors was availible. You have to take that into the argumentation about this. They're just pieces of armor that can be filled with mods like every other moddable armor. What harm cvan it do that ppl can have the look they want?

To bad that it is going to be in packs and not a direct buy. Really want it, better start saving credits...

Shame some of us have a personal and professional life outside this game I guess; It is indeed mea culpa I didn't throw them out the window and reassigned my priorities accordingly. :rolleyes:

I can assure you it will happen again though.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I forget the name of it since I'm not in-game atm but. I really like the Trooper Set. It used to be ultimate only they got bumped down to Elite but it was very tactical and stuff.

Verpine. Also Kel Dragon, but Im not good enough for that yet.

Im using it for all my troopers sets, as well as my guardian. Just wish I could get it on my Jugg + BH's too :(

Personally I think it works best when dyed Black + [Red or Blue] and put with a Guardian Headpiece found on Balmorra.

Though my PvP set uses a Verpine Chestpiece, said headpiece from before, and the rest of it is Ranked season 1 rewards, and the only dye that worked with that was Red/Blue (not that im complaining, I think its the best looking set of my 6 or so Trooper armor combos)

If/When I eventually get Kel Dragon gear, thats gonna replace everything but the headpiece for some awesome looking armor.

Edited by TACeMossie

Verpine. Also Kel Dragon, but Im not good enough for that yet.

Im using it for all my troopers sets, as well as my guardian. Just wish I could get it on my Jugg + BH's too :(

Personally I think it works best when dyed Black + [Red or Blue] and put with a Guardian Headpiece found on Balmorra.

Though my PvP set uses a Verpine Chestpiece, said headpiece from before, and the rest of it is Ranked season 1 rewards, and the only dye that worked with that was Red/Blue (not that im complaining, I think its the best looking set of my 6 or so Trooper armor combos)

If/When I eventually get Kel Dragon gear, thats gonna replace everything but the headpiece for some awesome looking armor.

I myself go for the Red and Black look with a Red Eye Scanner and a Shotgun.

Screenshot time!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/Reno_Tarshil/Screenshot_2014-05-16_21_47_05_332591_zpsfa6895cb.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/Reno_Tarshil/Screenshot_2014-05-16_21_46_50_047717_zps1075d287.jpg

Cartel market is what makes this game spin, aslong as players pay we can hope for something new not recycled content atleast once a year.

Edited by Icestar

The Ajunta Pall set could be ideal for Jedi IF there is a way to remove the hood.

Sorry, but it's going to be a generic dark Jedi set from KotOR, so basically very close to Juhani's reskin.

Get ready for pantyhose.

And if it's going to be based on the picture dulfy presented, I will be uber mad. For them to include two Jedi robes (Temple Guardian and that) with perma hoods. ;/

Temple guardian's hood should be attached to the mask. Not the chest. It's so far on the head its' going to render characters bald too much.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Direct buy would be around 1200-1500CC.

For that, you can buy 3-4 cartel packs and put them on the GTN for 400k each giving you between 1.200.000 and 1.600.000 credits.

For that amount of money you can easily buy most of the set. Just do a few dailies before the pack is released and you'll have the entire set.

The revan set is so rare because it was "embargoed" ages ago and thus there are no new ones coming out.

Instead you should look at the most rare of the sets from recent packs and look at their cost.

Most go for around 2-3 million in total at most. (of course, you'll have to wait a few days for the initial credit fever to dissipate after release).

So stop making out like you won't be able to afford it. You will if you just make preparations.

Sorry, but it's going to be a generic dark Jedi set from KotOR, so basically very close to Juhani's reskin.

Get ready for pantyhose.

What evidence do you base that on?

Temple guardian's hood should be attached to the mask. Not the chest. It's so far on the head its' going to render characters bald too much.

Why would it? From the picture it looks more like it's part of the chestpiece than the mask. It makes no sense for a hood to be attached to a mask.

Waiting for tion-- I mean, the inquisitor chest piece complete with a " hopefully " butt-flap which won't clip :p

Nickle and diming people out of stuff that once upon a time was free, you're doing it right, and quite efficiently :D

I also remember once upon a time when, in this forum, for these very same sets of armor, people were like " zomg bw fu and ur massive shoulder pads !!1!1 " on an average of 5 threads per day regarding the subject.

Now apparently these very sets of armor, are a godsend. People are funny like that :p

Waiting for tion-- I mean, the inquisitor chest piece complete with a " hopefully " butt-flap which won't clip :p

Nickle and diming people out of stuff that once upon a time was free, you're doing it right, and quite efficiently :D

I also remember once upon a time when, in this forum, for these very same sets of armor, people were like " zomg bw fu and ur massive shoulder pads !!1!1 " on an average of 5 threads per day regarding the subject.

Now apparently these very sets of armor, are a godsend. People are funny like that :p

Not free... you HAD to pay a sub to get them :rolleyes:

Besides, most of the people whining about those armor sets have quit the game.

Get ready for pantyhose.

I'm not quite sure you understand what pantyhose is ;X