Galactic Starfighter Records (2.7+)

Camelpockets

Ok, lets see if I have this right....

Name - Ship (if you wish) - Guild - Server - Number you want recorded (aka record broken) (Include link with record)

Bomber

Deathmatch

ßullseye - Warcarrier - Rebel Alliance - Pot5 - 36 Kills & Assists

ßullseye - Warcarrier - Rebel Alliance - Pot5 - 111786 Damage

ßullseye - Warcarrier - Rebel Alliance - Pot5 - 139.04 DPS = 111786 / ( ( 13 * 60 ) + 24 )

Scout

Deathmatch

Hydrâ - S-13 Sting - Blood Flurry - Pot5 - 124819 Damage

Too bad you can't do that consistently huh? ;):p

I kid! You're always the top pilot in every match I fly with you in. VERY impressive stats...mind boggling tbh.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad you can't do that consistently huh? ;):p

I kid! You're always the top pilot in every match I fly with you in. VERY impressive stats...mind boggling tbh.

Yes... but in order for Iliac to do that consistently he would have to get queue pops... and, considering you guys are STILL (OMG C'MON!) on PoT5 I don't see that happening much. :p

J/K... love you guys... hope to see you soon on Harbie!!!

Yes... but in order for Iliac to do that consistently he would have to get queue pops... and, considering you guys are STILL (OMG C'MON!) on PoT5 I don't see that happening much. :p

J/K... love you guys... hope to see you soon on Harbie!!!

I've actually setup a toon over there. I have to tell you, I haven't been impressed by the competition. Sometimes I get faster queue pops on Pot5 and the only decent pilots I've encountered are Pot5 transplants. But, this isn't the place for that conversation. Lets see some more records get broken!

I've actually setup a toon over there. I have to tell you, I haven't been impressed by the competition. Sometimes I get faster queue pops on Pot5 and the only decent pilots I've encountered are Pot5 transplants. But, this isn't the place for that conversation. Lets see some more records get broken!

The competition is there... just not always available. Flying against Despair guys (Imp) will always pose a challenge. Flying against the PoT5'ers will be too... :p Other than that, the impies struggle. The pubs definitely have more aces there still, but it's shifting.

TDM

Renegade-One - Quarrel - Irrelevant Squadron - The Harbinger - 248.28 DPS, 19 kill streak, 81684k damage, 35 +A Screenshot

Edit: Sorry for posting additional info about the stats. Only thing that's actually going to get recorded is the DPS please! Thanks Camel!

Edited by SammyGStatus

Updated.

As I edited today, I found a link that is now broken which held 5th for DPS in TDM. For now this will be number 5:

Xi'ao - Mangler - Starhawk Conglomerate - The Shadowlands - 206.28 DPS

If you have a record that you already have posted here (or not) that has beaten this please repost here.

Also, note another spot has opened up on the Scout dps for TDM. Same thing as before, if you have a record that can fill this spot, please post it here.

Thanks!

Finally got a couple records on my main. These can go under records by game type, domination, replacing TøbiasFünke:

Total Damage

Zuckerkorn - Mangler - Don't Panic Squad - Jedi Covenant - 108,358 Damage

DPS

Zuckerkorn - Mangler - Don't Panic Squad - Jedi Covenant - 170.11 DPS

Then under ship type, gunship, domination (also replacing TøbiasFünke):

Total Damage

Zuckerkorn - Mangler - Don't Panic Squad - Jedi Covenant - 108,070 Damage

So apparently playing angry is a great way to get some high damage / k+a in a Starguard (My new HOTAS came for SC and I broke it within 10 minutes trying to figure out how to adjust the palm rest... Saitek X52 looks awesome but is fragile as hell)- first time breaking 28 kills OR 92k damage in a strike fighter too!

Renegade-One - Starguard - Damage Overcharge - The Ebon Hawk - 30 kills, 39 K+A, 92312k damage Screenshot

Edited by SammyGStatus

So apparently playing angry is a great way to get some high damage / k+a in a Starguard

Yes. Starguard can take more punishment without having to care as much as a scout, while having almost the same flying/attack pattern, but with less engine... As result, it is much less adapted for hit and run, and much more for angry head-on fights a.k.a "I don't care you will break first"

Starguard and Strikes in general are probably the best choice for the most offensive pilots, or I believe.

Edited by Altheran

For the Strike Fighter - Domination category:

Nymika - FT-3C Imperium - Nestinar - The Progenitor - 18 Medals

Nymika - FT-3C Imperium - Nestinar - The Progenitor - 19 Kills + Assists

Nymika - FT-3C Imperium - Nestinar - The Progenitor - 45 390 Damage

(The latter two aren't really impressive, but since there are still free spots in the TOP 5 ...)

Performance Tab

Erm... What is the missile used on the Clarion screen ? It's oddly looking like Concussion, but Clarion doesn't have Concussion... Is that Thermite ?

Yes, thermite. On the clarion, the launcher looks the same as concussion. and if you have rapids, they look like ions. it's a little confusing.

Edited by Kintosi