Galactic Starfighter Records (2.7+)

Camelpockets

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikal'b - Rampart Mark Four - Contraband Inc - Jedi Covenant - Overall Deathmatch Assists 13 http://i62.tinypic.com/2vwcm74.jpg

Mikal'b - Rampart Mark Four - Contraband Inc - Jedi Covenant - Bomber Deathmatch kills plus assists 30 http://i62.tinypic.com/2vwcm74.jpg

Mikal'b - Rampart Mark Four - Contraband Inc - Jedi Covenant - Bomber Deathmatch damage dealt 55,965 http://i62.tinypic.com/2vwcm74.jpg

Mikal'b - Rampart Mark Four - Contraband Inc - Jedi Covenant - Bomber Deathmatch DPS 94.22 http://i57.tinypic.com/htyy51.jpg

Yes, this was a Minelayer in Deathmatch lololol. I forgot to check solo kills and kill streak, damn.

Edited by Icebergy

Mikal'b - Rampart Mark Four - Contraband Inc - Jedi Covenant - Overall Deathmatch Assists 13 http://i62.tinypic.com/2vwcm74.jpg

Mikal'b - Rampart Mark Four - Contraband Inc - Jedi Covenant - Bomber Deathmatch kills plus assists 30 http://i62.tinypic.com/2vwcm74.jpg

Mikal'b - Rampart Mark Four - Contraband Inc - Jedi Covenant - Bomber Deathmatch damage dealt 55,965 http://i62.tinypic.com/2vwcm74.jpg

Mikal'b - Rampart Mark Four - Contraband Inc - Jedi Covenant - Bomber Deathmatch DPS 94.22 http://i57.tinypic.com/htyy51.jpg

Yes, this was a Minelayer in Deathmatch lololol. I forgot to check solo kills and kill streak, damn.

I did not take a pic of the performance tab so i can't register my record, but it was what I did with a Razorwire

(Mines T1 - Engine T2 - Anything else T0).

Like you said in your chat frame in your screenshot, bombers are way underrated in TDM

They are far from impotent unlike some people claim ("Yeah they're strong in domination, but they're useless in TDM so that's fine" -> LOL)

By the way, I'll take the #1 record for the longest Kill streak in TDM (50)

Myrrhia - Pike FT-6 - ReLaX - Darth Nihilus - 29 Kills streak

And the fifth place ex-aequo in solo kills in TDM as well.

Myrrhia - Pike FT-6 - ReLaX - Darth Nihilus - 13 Solo kills

And the first place in Kill+Assist of Strike fighters in TDM

Myrrhia - Pike FT-6 - ReLaX - Darth Nihilus - 33 Kills+Assists

As well as the second place of Strike's Damage in TDM

Myrrhia - Pike FT-6 - ReLaX - Darth Nihilus - 79851 Damage

(By the way, I did better than these last two, but heck... no Performance tab while some deaths)

P.S. : Sorry for the french Ui, but you'll have to deal with it.

Edited by Altheran

Which I can assure you were all done flying exclusively a Blackbolt. Why else would I have claimed that ship when I first posted the records? There'd be no benefit.

Up to you, but it is frustrating to have several #1 and #2 records not count because of timing. I cry forever :(

I know what you mean, but if I just go by people's word, there will most likely be someone that flies a GS for a vast majority of a match, then swap to another ship and claim that they flew a Strike or Scout for the entire match. In this case they would get away with it because I didn't require the performance tab or ship requisition seen in ops chat. Now I'm not saying I don't trust the people that post on this thread, especially some of the more active people, but I can guarantee that there would be someone who would exploit this.

Edited by Camelpockets

Totally legit, and exactly what I expected.

Hey, I was gonna do that!

Scout domination:

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - Prophecy of the Five - solo da - 28 Kills & Assists

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - Prophecy of the Five - solo da - 130.15 DPS

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - Prophecy of the Five - solo da - 73,667 Damage

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - Prophecy of the Five - solo da - 6 Solo Kills

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - Prophecy of the Five - solo da - 13 Medals

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - Prophecy of the Five - solo da - 59 Objective Points (lol)

Scout TDM:

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Blackbolt - Prophecy of the Five - solo da - 88.93 DPS

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Blackbolt - Prophecy of the Five - solo da - 73,720 Damage

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Blackbolt - Prophecy of the Five - solo da - 8 Solo Kills

Some of these will only last as long as it takes people to get on their mains, but eh, I'll take what I can get

That bomber match was embarrassing, though, not gonna use that to set records.

Would you mind just swapping the Guild name and the Server name? I just noticed I did it too, but I fixed it on the records I just posted. That's a lot of records to edit :p

Scout domination (and domination in general):

Xi'ao - Sting - Starhawk Conglomerate - The Shadowlands - 86558 damage

Xi'ao - Sting - Starhawk Conglomerate - The Shadowlands - 140.52 dps

Strike deathmatch:

Xi'ao - Imperium - Starhawk Conglomerate - The Shadowlands - 25 kills+assists

This next one is for Phill-acchio, who didn't get a screenshot. I'm sure he'll be over to fill in the gaps at some point.

Phill-achio - Razorwire - The Shadowlands - 562 objective points

Also, the Quell records are for deathmatch, not domination. Thanks for the great work updating!

Edited by Fractalsponge

Would you mind just swapping the Guild name and the Server name? I just noticed I did it too, but I fixed it on the records I just posted. That's a lot of records to edit :p

goddammit

Scout domination:

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 28 Kills & Assists

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 130.15 DPS

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 73,667 Damage

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 6 Solo Kills

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 13 Medals

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 59 Objective Points (lol)

Scout TDM:

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Blackbolt - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 88.93 DPS

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Blackbolt - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 73,720 Damage

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Blackbolt - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 8 Solo Kills

I know what you mean, but if I just go by people's word, there will most likely be someone that flies a GS for a vast majority of a match, then swap to another ship and claim that they flew a Strike or Scout for the entire match. In this case they would get away with it because I didn't require the performance tab or ship requisition seen in ops chat. Now I'm not saying I don't trust the people that post on this thread, especially some of the more active people, but I can guarantee that there would be someone who would exploit this.

Yeah but my point was the records in question were submitted prior to us having ship-specific record categories, so even if I were a nefarious person, I wouldn't have had any motivation to lie about the ship I flew at that point :)

Yeah but my point was the records in question were submitted prior to us having ship-specific record categories, so even if I were a nefarious person, I wouldn't have had any motivation to lie about the ship I flew at that point :)

I thought the whole point of all this was to clear the field again post 2.7. The records will come again.

The records were submitted post 2.7. Though honestly, there's no way to enforce that either, besides trust.

My biggest thing was that I didn't want the records that were posted on Paowee's thread posted here, and shut down the chance for new pilots to get their names out there (or at least for a time).

And going back to the debate earlier: Like I said. I would really like to believe that EVERYONE was honest all the time. If I abandoned the rule I have set in place, then there WILL be at least be one person that attempts to exploit this.

Edit: Good point.

Ok tell so I'll tell everyone whats up: I will add the Game mode based records to the Ship Based ones that were posted before the ship records was added. If i'm given any reason to believe that this was faked, it will be investigated by me and/or by the local GSF community. But from now on, some evidence WILL ABSOLUTELY BE NECESSARY to be posted on the ship records. Do we all agree to these terms?

Edited by Camelpockets

goddammit

Scout domination:

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 28 Kills & Assists

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 130.15 DPS

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 73,667 Damage

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 6 Solo Kills

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 13 Medals

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Flashfire - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 59 Objective Points (lol)

Scout TDM:

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Blackbolt - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 88.93 DPS

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Blackbolt - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 73,720 Damage

Armonddd (as Mae'thon) - Blackbolt - <solo da> - Prophecy of the Five - 8 Solo Kills

2 things. 1. I have some sort of OCDish thing. I just like to be consistent (which is why I make all the little changes, like adding commas to damage numbers or changing + to & for kills and assists records.) 2. On days like where I get 30+ records to update, fixing 8 of them does take a little bit of time. :)

2 things. 1. I have some sort of OCDish thing. I just like to be consistent (which is why I make all the little changes, like adding commas to damage numbers or changing + to & for kills and assists records.) 2. On days like where I get 30+ records to update, fixing 8 of them does take a little bit of time. :)

Wasn't blaming you, was more upset at myself for not copying the template properly.

My biggest thing was that I didn't want the records that were posted on Paowee's thread posted here, and shut down the chance for new pilots to get their names out there (or at least for a time).

And going back to the debate earlier: Like I said. I would really like to believe that EVERYONE was honest all the time. If I abandoned the rule I have set in place, then there WILL be at least be one person that attempts to exploit this.

Edit: Good point.

Ok tell so I'll tell everyone whats up: I will add the Game mode based records to the Ship Based ones that were posted before the ship records was added. If i'm given any reason to believe that this was faked, it will be investigated by me and/or by the local GSF community. But from now on, some evidence WILL ABSOLUTELY BE NECESSARY to be posted on the ship records. Do we all agree to these terms?

Definitely and thank you. Now that Leggoguri and his guild are on his server, I doubt I'll ever be able to duplicate those Scout performances anyway ;P

Definitely and thank you. Now that Leggoguri and his guild are on his server, I doubt I'll ever be able to duplicate those Scout performances anyway ;P

Cool. I'll do the massive updating at the end of the week, since I don't have work/school to worry about.

Mikal'b - Rampart Mark Four - Contraband Inc - Jedi Covenant -Deathmatch Overall 18 assists http://i62.tinypic.com/2r43m88.jpg

Broke my own Bomber records also

Mikal'b - Rampart Mark Four - Contraband Inc - Jedi Covenant - Bomber Deathmatch damage 69,057 http://i62.tinypic.com/2r43m88.jpg

Mikal'b - Rampart Mark Four - Contraband Inc - Jedi Covenant - Bomber kills plus assists 31 http://i62.tinypic.com/2r43m88.jpg

Ahsh (main) on Black thirteen (both Shadowlands) scout deathmatch kills/assists and damage. I used 2 different scouts (blackbolt/sting) in the match but you can see that it was all on one scout or another. 33 total k/a and 95606 total damage. This was 82.5% of total team k/a.

http://i62.tinypic.com/10ykn5f.jpg

Please let me know if I didn't do this correctly I am a total forum noob.

Edited by Ahsh

Question about records by type ship : is it possible to post a record done on multiple ships, as long as the ships are of the same type ? (example : Starguard and Clarion with performance tab of both ships)

Statements about domination records :

- the #3 damage record that is a deathmatch screenshot

- the #1 Kill+assists record has a lower kills+assists count than #2