Galactic Starfighter Records (2.7+)

Camelpockets

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CP, I just noticed that the screenshots you have recorded for my solo kills and DPS in Scout TDM also count for Total Damage and K+A. These were in the batch posted pre-ship-record (and pre-Performance Tab requirement).

Here's that screenshot again for those records:

TDM Scout K+A: 35

Shayd - S-12 Blackbolt - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 35 Kills + Assists

TDM Scout Damage

Shayd - S-12 Blackbolt - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 101629 Damage

All of our screenshots were not working so Leggogurl took a picture on his phone (Renegade-one in this).

Domination

Friendlygurl - IL-5 Skybolt - Damage Overcharge - Ebon Hawk - 216.47 DPS

http://s15.postimg.org/rn2zad8kr/image.jpg

Also

Medals

Pylan - Clarion - Damage Overcharge - Ebon Hawk - 17 Medals http://www.constantwarfare.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Screenshot_2014-05-03_20_32_35_895902.jpg

Swansea - Quarrel - Damage Overcharge - Ebon Hawk - 17 Medals http://www.constantwarfare.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Screenshot_2014-05-03_20_32_35_895902.jpg

Edited by tommmsunb

Haven't posted here yet, but I just had a particularly ridiculous game and I was curious how it compared to others' performances. And Jedi Covenant seems underrepresented, so I figured I'd post.

This was TDM, end by timer (we won 46-37), all in lolship (i.e. Quarrel), so under that game type category:

TøbiasFünke - Quarrel - Jedi Covenant - 147,839 damage

TøbiasFünke - Quarrel - Jedi Covenant - 33 kills

TøbiasFünke - Quarrel - Jedi Covenant - 41/46 total K + A (89.1%)

This is an alt I don't use very much, hence he is currently guildless, and thus the absence of a guild name above.

And while I did take a shot of the performance tab, I realize I didn't narrow by ship type (wasn't really thinking about this thread at the time, I merely wanted to look at the numbers). So I understand that the following won't qualify for ship records. Just posting them for fun, then:

TøbiasFünke - Quarrel - Jedi Covenant - 41 kills & assists

TøbiasFünke - Quarrel - Jedi Covenant - 147,839 damage

For the ship-specific records, I did not remember to specifically screenshot the requisition message or the performance tab, but I got lucky: you can see part of the 1446 ship requisition message in the chat window, and I have Boost Recharger equipped. Also, my ship matches the profile of a Flashfire fairly well (you can see it through the transparency of the leaderboard). I'm pretty sure the BLC icon is unique, too. And, I mean, it's me. I Flash.

Please note that some of these may replace my old records on other characters/ships.

Scout TDM:

Armonddd (as Arstane) - Flashfire - <Black Squadron> - Prophecy of the Five - 35 Kills & Assists

Armonddd (as Arstane) - Flashfire - <Black Squadron> - Prophecy of the Five - 174.35 DPS

Armonddd (as Arstane) - Flashfire - <Black Squadron> - Prophecy of the Five - 90,660 Damage

Armonddd (as Arstane) - Flashfire - <Black Squadron> - Prophecy of the Five - 29 Kill Streak

TDM overall:

Armonddd (as Arstane) - Flashfire - <Black Squadron> - Prophecy of the Five - 29 Kill Streak

Ironman:

Armonddd (as Arstane) - Flashfire - <Black Squadron> - Prophecy of the Five - 0 Damage Taken

My first perfect game. I don't actually expect this to be added to the front page, but I'm throwing it out there anyway.

Just a friendly reminder, I do not allow more than one record in each slot held by one person. For example:

If I had something like this:

Alex - The usual stuff - 200 DPS

Alex - The usual stuff - 190 DPS

Joe - The usual stuff - 180 DPS

The top two records would be held by Alex for #1, and Joe for #2. Even though Alex had two matches both about Joe's dps, Joe will take second, since Alex's 200 DPS is overwriting his own 190 DPS.

And only post records that actually broke something. I've had a few like that. Gets a little annoying when I go to copy and paste, and find that there isn't a slot open for the record.

Armonddd (as Arstane) - Flashfire - <Black Squadron> - Prophecy of the Five - 0 Damage Taken

Except for that. That's impressive.

Edited by Camelpockets

Ironman:

My first perfect game. I don't actually expect this to be added to the front page, but I'm throwing it out there anyway.

I also had one like this, just this morning... But I backfilled and flew for less than 5 minutes.

Otherwise, good job, you equaled my record of 29 kills in a streak. It was almost as perfect as yours, I took 153 damage in this record. It can't be seen on my posted screenshot, but I have another one on which it's shown. Sadly I won't be able to upload until Fri or Sat... (Travelling)

I will also post a 97K Strike TDM record on Starguard/Clarion, when I'm back on my desktop.

Just a friendly reminder, I do not allow more than one record in each slot held by one person. For example:

If I had something like this:

Alex - The usual stuff - 200 DPS

Alex - The usual stuff - 190 DPS

Joe - The usual stuff - 180 DPS

The top two records would be held by Alex for #1, and Joe for #2. Even though Alex had two matches both about Joe's dps, Joe will take second, since Alex's 200 DPS is overwriting his own 190 DPS.

And only post records that actually broke something. I've had a few like that. Gets a little annoying when I go to copy and paste, and find that there isn't a slot open for the record.

Except for that. That's impressive.

Then give me my 216 domination DPS :p

Then give me my 216 domination DPS :p

Oh. So it appears I can't read. Lo siento :p

Now it is correctly updated. Also caught a mistake making myself seem a little hypocritical. If you guys see the same person on the same record more than once, please let me know. I happened to catch that Xi'ao held 2 dps slots for domination overall.

Edited by Camelpockets

Oh. So it appears I can't read. Lo siento :p

Now it is correctly updated. Also caught a mistake making myself seem a little hypocritical. If you guys see the same person on the same record more than once, please let me know. I happened to catch that Xi'ao held 2 dps slots for domination overall.

Yeah honestly I was really confused about that, wasn't going to call you on it because these records threads are usually laden with typos.

Yeah honestly I was really confused about that, wasn't going to call you on it because these records threads are usually laden with typos.

Meh. If I make a mistake, feel free to call me out on it. I'll take the little sacrifice of being somewhat humiliated to make sure these records are correct and fair.

just had a good fight, premade vs premade (i think) domination in a flavor of the month bomber...

Touchdown - Razorwire - Despair - The Harbinger - 19 medals

Touchdown - Razorwire - Despair - The Harbinger - 19 kills (placeholders from here down i think)

Touchdown - Razorwire - Despair - The Harbinger - 32 K+A

Touchdown - Razorwire - Despair - The Harbinger - 13 assists

Touchdown - Razorwire - Despair - The Harbinger - 61302 damage

Touchdown - Razorwire - Despair - The Harbinger - 8 kill streak

http://i.imgur.com/gvS0Itn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/N1r3PVk.jpg (to confirm it was a razorwire for the entire match)

I hate bombers

Edited by GooberNoob

Thanks tom :) Please do check the format. I won't accept the record unless it matches somewhat with the example posted. Or just look at this one.

On the other hand, I slightly surprised myself with these records with the Clarion. It's not maxed, but not a new ship either, and it's built to take down bombers. Though there weren't any in this match. Not saying these records are good, but I think given the ship's restraints maybe not too awful?

TDM: Opposing team to 50

Klehitt - Clarion - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 25/30 Kills & Assists (83.3%)

Klehitt - Clarion - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 74,054 Damage

Klehitt - Clarion - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 99.14 DPS

And in the process of this, I deleted the editing I did so far to the Ship records. Brilliant.

Edit: I see you beat me to it. Good man

Edited by Camelpockets