Be the Weapon! Be the Asteroid!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, guys, GUYS.

They aren't really going to make this. Today is April Fool's Day. it's an April Fool's Day joke.

Sorry to disappoint you, but how am I the only one who noticed this?

My god, yes you are! How could we have been so dense as to not notice that! It's as bad as someone completely failing to recognize sarcasm when they see it!

Guys, guys, GUYS.

They aren't really going to make this. Today is April Fool's Day. it's an April Fool's Day joke.

not sure if april fools, or if capt. obvious. :confused:

My god, yes you are! How could we have been so dense as to not notice that! It's as bad as someone completely failing to recognize sarcasm when they see it!

WHAT..."Back dat Ast up" isn't going to be a real achievement </3

Anyone who falls for this April fools loses at the internet for the year

Whatever, why would they make official posts about it AND have in game footage of it if it weren't real? It's the 1st of the month, this is teaser info. To NOT believe this makes YOU the fool.

Guys, guys, GUYS.

There are like a dozen ppl who commented on that fact already

Whatever, why would they make official posts about it AND have in game footage of it if it weren't real? It's the 1st of the month, this is teaser info. To NOT believe this makes YOU the fool.

Every year when they do their April fools joke it's via official posts. Like when they acted like thru we're putting in a mount that was a hutt... They had in game footage of that too. Suuuuuuper obvious.