Be the Weapon! Be the Asteroid!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year when they do their April fools joke it's via official posts. Like when they acted like thru we're putting in a mount that was a hutt... They had in game footage of that too. Suuuuuuper obvious.

So ur trying to tell me that Eric, Tait AND Courtney are all in on this grand scheme to trick us all into thinking this isn't real? LOL! Even DULFY has images of the new Asteroid ship on her site. Once it's on Dulfy, it's real man...it's VERY real!

Think about it...they already have asteroids in-game, so it's super easy to code. They move slow enough and it's like a moving blockade...who wouldn't wanna fly one in GSF?! If this is a joke, I'll be bummed...I want the earlier data-mined achievements.

Oh and I saw a screenshot on one of those miner sites of an asteroid with a sarlacc on top with lasers attached to it! Is this for real?!

You mean we can have frickin' sarlaccs, with frickin' lasers, on their frickin' heads?? Yeah, baby, yeah!

You mean we can have frickin' sarlaccs, with frickin' lasers, on their frickin' heads?? Yeah, baby, yeah!

Not exactly. I think the one you see there is just being piloted by someone playing a Sarlacc Enforcer.

Could it be that we are seeing the first hint of this class finally being deployed?

Frankly it's been a slap in the face that this class was promised to us so long ago and has yet to be implemented.

so ur trying to tell me that eric, tait and courtney are all in on this grand scheme to trick us all into thinking this isn't real? Lol! Even dulfy has images of the new asteroid ship on her site. Once it's on dulfy, it's real man...it's very real!

Think about it...they already have asteroids in-game, so it's super easy to code. They move slow enough and it's like a moving blockade...who wouldn't wanna fly one in gsf?! If this is a joke, i'll be bummed...i want the earlier data-mined achievements.

tux > 9000

I shouldn't tell you this, as I would ruin it for the completionists... but I will anyway! There is a hidden achievement that if you crash your Asteroid ship into another asteroid you get the achievement "Fist Bump, Bro."

-eric

Lol, nice Aprils fools, Bro. ^^ Took your sweet time coming up with a joke, almost thought you guys were skipping a year

Welp.... it is about time. I mean, since ancient times, when I had to put a quarter in a machine to play a video game, asteroids have been injured and just outright killed for doing what asteroids do... float mindlessly in space until they run into something.

Thank you BW for giving asteroids a small measure of redemption and their dignity back! Sure it is not really and asteroid because it is a ship, but asteroids everywhere sure do appreciate it.

Edited by Rafaman

I love their April Fool's stuff. Classic :jawa_tongue:

Haha same, if there's one thing you can count on SWTOR for it's a great April Fools joke :D

I can't believe I fell for it because I had already gotten my friend today. I was so excited, and then I saw the 1st Facebook comment :(

Well played Bioware, well played :rak_03: