CourtneyWoods

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The title I will be going for is...

As an Asteroid, if you kill 9,001 Scouts, you receive the title "> 9,000."

Example: CourtneyWoods > 9,000.

....and now I find myself hoping this isn't an April Fool's joke.

;)

Forget the Asteroid role. I want to be the Small UFO with the uncanny accuracy.

:D

Aaaah dear Bioware :rak_03:

Nice April Fool's Joke :D Cool stuff indeed and why not..i would love to have a asteroid disguise for a moment and then start chasing enemy ship when have passed my awesome disguise :p

Woof new storyline coming soon and Quesh Huttball :cool:

Wish a nice and safe rest week for Bioware and all dedicated Star Wars the Old Republic fans :)

"Glad to have been subber from launch and to support great Bioware and SW Mmo"

Friendly regards: Terry

Disguise yourself as part of the battlefield with Galactic Starfighter’s newest ship role: The Asteroid!

Take your Asteroid to Space!

Is this a joke?? Is that going to be our new ship role?? I thought the Infiltrator would be our new ship role.... I need to know when we're getting the stealth ships!! I want to see stealth ships live, its a bit disappointing to see a ship role to be an asteroid. I'm a big GSF fan, but an asteroid, seriously?? What type of abilities will the asteroid have, because this has very few information about the ship role, at least impress me with something that can be breath-taking.:rak_02:

PS, if this was an April Fool's joke, you got me real fooled, no joke.

Edited by mechanism-of-war

Is this a joke?? Is that going to be our new ship role?? I thought the Infiltrator would be our new ship role.... I need to know when we're getting the stealth ships!! I want to see stealth ships live, its a bit disappointing to see a ship role to be an asteroid. I'm a big GSF fan, but an asteroid, seriously?? What type of abilities will the asteroid have, because this has very few information about the ship role, at least impress me with something that can be breath-taking.:rak_02:

PS, if this was an April Fool's joke, you got me real fooled, no joke.

This is their infamous April Fools' Joke... Shouldn't believe what people say on April 1st. I don't.