Be the Weapon! Be the Asteroid!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post
not a huge GSF player, dabble now and then. What happens when two asteroids collide?

If the ships crash into me, do I get a kill rather than they getting a suicide?

I shouldn't tell you this, as I would ruin it for the completionists... but I will anyway! There is a hidden achievement that if you crash your Asteroid ship into another asteroid you get the achievement "Fist Bump, Bro."

-eric

I shouldn't tell you this, as I would ruin it for the completionists... but I will anyway! There is a hidden achievement that if you crash your Asteroid ship into another asteroid you get the achievement "Fist Bump, Bro."

-eric

This is why these forums need an upvote for posts :)

-eric

what happened to the achievement 'Bumping Uglies'? Or did you guys change that to 100 collisions?

-eric

LOVE IT! As a GSF fan, I can totally see me dominating in the "roid". I'll slowly spin towards the enemy bomber circling B and when he loops back around *BAM* - in his face!

Could we possibly get a "Fist Bump" emote too Eric?

-eric

Lmao, does that achievement grant a title too? "Has Muscoles" maybe? :p

This is twice now where I would actually play the part of the game you guys are joking about. :(

-eric

This achievement should be called " Ast to Ast"

LOVE IT! As a GSF fan, I can totally see me dominating in the "roid". I'll slowly spin towards the enemy bomber circling B and when he loops back around *BAM* - in his face!

Could we possibly get a "Fist Bump" emote too Eric?

:eek: There actually is a fistbump emote! It's in the Alpha Company guild's recruiting video, I don't remember what the command is to do it though, and you have to time it just right with the other player to make it look good. But it's one of the original/regular ones. :D

:eek: There actually is a fistbump emote! It's in the Alpha Company guild's recruiting video, I don't remember what the command is to do it though, and you have to time it just right with the other player to make it look good. But it's one of the original/regular ones. :D

OMG...I totally knew that too...I use it a lot... /facepalm

i shouldn't tell you this, as i would ruin it for the completionists... But i will anyway! There is a hidden achievement that if you crash your asteroid ship into another asteroid you get the achievement "fist bump, bro."

-eric

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fist bump bro!!!! Yolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Edited by Sangrar